ardent

I don't know where you're going but do you got room for one more troubled soul

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
01-29-2015, 05:25 PM

Silveris was more relaxed than she had been in a while, curled up in one of the fallen trees. It had a large hollow, and she was safe from any creatures that may try and harm her. Night was coming on quickly, and the strange warmth was lulling the brown and white female to sleep. Raising her head, a tired howl escaped her jaws. Hopefully her mate had heard her howl, although with Silveris barely able to keep her eyes open she may not know. The howl had barely fallen silent before Silveris was resting her head on one leg. Everything went black as she slept, until a twig snapping made her wake up. It was dark, and the brown and white female shook herself, crawling out of the fallen tree hollow. "Emery?" Her words were slurred with sleep, and she debated curling back up. But she pushed that thought away. Not until she was sure Emery was okay.

"Speech"

Emery

gems
size
build
player
01-29-2015, 05:55 PM
They had split up for the day, just to cover some more ground while they wandered. Emery had promised her they would meet again when night fell, though he had fallen a bit behind schedule. The male carried a rabbit for her in his jaws as he maneuvered around the oaks. Wandering place to place, hardly settling down for long, had been wonderful. They had even run into Biull, who after some yelling at by Silveris, explained his absence. He was gone again, but with the promise to someday return. It had been a relief to find him.

Finally he would come to where she was resting in the hollow of a tree. Emery would set the rabbit down, laying down next to her. Tongue would rasp over Silveris' ear, a soft whine. She looked exhausted. Had something happened? His heart clenched in his chest, looking her over. She didn't seem hurt at least. Emery would lay his head on his paws, speaking softly. "I'd be so lost if I ever lost you..." Emery would whisper, gaze upon her.

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
01-29-2015, 06:15 PM

Emery had appeared, licking her ear. A happy whine escaped Silveris at the sight of her mate. At his words, she turned her gaze to where she knew he was. Nuzzling him, she spoke. "If I lost you, I'd do anything to try and find you again." Although she was starting to regret it now, even yelling at Biull had calmed her down a little. At least her brother was okay. And he had promised to come back, so he must have been safe, too. Silveris knew that anything could happen, from experience. Pushing the thoughts out of her mind, Silveris wondered what Emery would do if he got "attacked." Without any warning, she jumped at him, attempting to pin him down. Even as she attempted that, she was already laughing to herself.

"Speech"

Emery

gems
size
build
player
02-28-2015, 01:15 AM
So he thought that she had been asleep but apparently not. The brute would soften his gaze, hearing her happy while. He was so happy to hear that, endlessly so. They would not lose each other, for certain, and if there was ever a moment of separation they would undoubtedly find each other again. Nothing would go wrong, it couldn’t. It wouldn’t. The male would blink with surprise, knocked down as Silveris suddenly jumped at him and pinned him to the ground. “Oof!” The young man would complain. Though he’d look up at her with a sheepish smile, his eyes shining. “Oh hello there beautiful, have we met?” He would ask her teasingly.