Arno

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-31-2015, 08:23 PM
Suppose you wanted to find a home? That was what Arno was currently searching for, a temporary den to shelter him for the night. The air was moist, thick with air. Rain was o the way. Spring was his favorite time of the year, mostly because the cold winter winds were mixed with the gentle warmth of summer. Orange eyes flickered from one tree to the next as he walked next to a flowing river, the water gently rolling over the soft stone beneath it. The joyous male flickers his tail, and peels back his lips. His jaws opened wide in a yawn. The light rustling in a bush grasps his attention. He raises an eyebrow in the direction, and watches as a rabbit bounces out and pause. Immediately, Arno`s mouth began to water. Prey. Instantly he lunges towards it, and grasps it`s neck in his jaws, he could hear the bones cracking under the pressure of his bite. Bringing satisfaction to him. Setting it down, Arno pawed at it, and found it rather entertaining. Setting his own rump down, Arno continued to paw at it, turning it over in front of him. He had forgotten his purpose in the land.

[OCC~ Safe to say this is a sucky post]
Warning! Arno is prone to vulgar and inappropriate language!  

Dione

gems
size
build
player
02-01-2015, 07:42 PM
[ooc;; my posts are sucky too lol]

Boarders. Territories. Land claim... She wasn't sure where she stood on it all but so far she liked this land, she liked the monochromatic world she had settled her colourful family in. But she had been avoiding the tedious task of marking territories or anything like that but it wasn't stopping her from patrolling. Maybe it was after being part of Valentine's pack for so long and patrolling boarders there that she felt like she had to continue the task she had been given in the last pack. Today she had set off, drifting aimlessly through the alabaster shrine she had settled in. This place was good and bad, though she had lost the ability to camouflage herself she was still close to her beloved forest and damn did she look good in comparison to the white forest around her. But her beloved new home was tainted, blood spattered and speckled across the ground as a male devoured a rabbit. Well... Maybe she should mark her boarders... The green nymph would stand a short distance away, blinking slowly as she regarded him for a while before clearing her throat. "Whatcha doin..." Dione would ask, words light and playful as a slow smile slithered its way across her lips. Potential member? trespasser she would pack up and send on his way? Eh whatever.

Arno

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-01-2015, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2015, 09:40 PM by Arno.)

His head lifted from the vermin he had killed a mere hour ago, and he was restlessly playing with the carcass when she appeared, and instantly he was intrigued. Her fur was green, horns protruding from the back of her ears. Lovely, exquisite, fasinating. He would enjoy her company, he listened as she spoke, and watched as a smile spread across her features.What exactly washe doing? He knew that he was playing with a rabbit that he had just killed, but the reason why was unbeknownst to him. Pumpkin colored eyes glimmered in the light; shining with humor and mischief, a mix as dangerous as gasoline and water. A flame. And as he rose to his paws, a sly, mysterious smile spread wide across his maw, did he let his own words flutter out of his mouth. "I`ve no idea what I`m doing." He responds; a light exotic accent lacing his words as his baritone voice flew from his mouth. Tail flickering with curiosity, Arno inclined his head gently; right leg folded neatly under his bod as he bowed in front of Dione."My name is Arno, Arno France Chai. But I go by simply Arno to most. A pleasure, madam." And a pleasure it was. He rose to his full stature of 34 inches, and flickers his ears at the same time. "And you are?" The male inquires, his smile fading a little as he awaited an answer of the diabla before him.

"Speech"
Tags~ @[Dione]

Dione

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2015, 11:22 AM
The glitter in his eyes sent her own gaze narrowing quickly. Was he here to start shit? Because she would be more then happy to devour this shit disturber if he was here on a mission of ill intent. He would respond easily, and though his words were light her smile would still fade as she scolded herself for not marking her boarders. She would have to do that after he left, she didn't want to deal with people like this anymore. But then again he didn't seem hostile and he didn't openly gape at her so that was an upside... He would bow, introducing himself before he would stand and lift himself to his full height. Okay she might be a midget but she as still the god damned queen here and she wanted some fucking respect. Eyes would narrow as she glared up at him before dropping to her haunches and pushing her forelimbs off the ground so she was balanced on her haunches. She hated looking up at people. "Dione Lydia, the queen here... What brings you to my humble abode?" Her words were a purr, temptingly sweet and yet there was a hint of malice weaving it's way in an out of her words as brow would cock in question.

Arno

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-03-2015, 04:35 PM
+

He watched as she balanced herself up on her haunches in order to be able to look at him eye to eye. It almost made a snicker come forth, but he managed to stifle it. The queen, she says? Arno shifted his weight from paw to paw. An ear flickering ever so often as the wheels within his head turned. "I`m looking for a home. A pack, of sorts." Since she was a queen, he supposed that she lead the pack that resided within this land. His salmon hued tongue slid across his teeth, running along teeth and gum alike. The french wolf, had no ill intent. He simply wanted to join a family, Of sorts. His eyebrows lifted, as the gentleman had noticed the suspicious look that he had received.'Can i not be myself without receiving a fucking suspicious look, merde!'The hussein clears his throat, an action he would usually do before doing something, or asking a bold question. "Is everything alright, reine?" he asks, an eyebrow quirked upward in question.

"Speech"
'thoughts

Dione

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Yeah she might hate her small stature but as he fought to keep his features twisted in a semi polite mannor she couldn't help but imagine running between his front legs and gutting him with her horns. Eyes would narrow dangerously as he spoke again, speaking that he was looking for a home, a pack of sorts. Her lips would purse as she gritted her teeth together and ground them back and forth in thought. Did she want to welcome others into her home? He would clear his throat again before asking if everything was alright and throwing out a word she did not recognize. "The fact that your trespassing through my home is displeasing but at the same time I have not yet marked my boarders so my anger is my own." Dione would say slowly, before pursing her lips and sighing. "But whatever. If your looking for a home you can lay your roots here if you like. We're not a typical pack. We life, hunt and eat together but we only have a few rules. Don't ask, don't tell, don't judge and pull your weight." She would explain before dropping her forepaws to the ground and standing. She would step away and lifting her paw to motion around. "We live here, everywhere that is white and then the forest beyond... Keep your secrets, tell them, leave, stay... As long as you are here for pack hunts and if we need you I don't give a shit what else you do... Interested?" Dione would ask, turning back to quirk a brow at him lazily in question. Wow... She was such a sales person...

Arno

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-07-2015, 04:04 PM
+

A flicker of an ear, the narrowing of eyes. And Arno made his choice. He would stay, and call this here terrain home. By no means did he want to join a pack where you must stay within the pack lands. He would help with anything he could, weather it be pup-watching or fighting off predators. He would do it. Dipping his head, he nodded at the girl, smiling at her. "I`ll join." Arno says, his tail hitting his haunches. "What will my rank be, madam?" He was not trying to be rude; he was simply curious as some might say.

"Speech"
[I`m so sorry it`s short!]

Dione

gems
size
build
player
02-07-2015, 05:00 PM
He would agree to join and she would raise a brow and smile softly, well he was the first of many most likely cuz she was a queen and she knew for a fact that the masses would flock to her. Who wouldn't want to follow the horned she devil after all? He would ask of his rank and she would purse her lips curiously, head tipping as she considered this. "For now a simple member. But think what you would like to do most and we can create a rank for you... Currently only myself, husband and four children live here but please feel free to make yourself at home." She would offer before motioning with her head for him to follow. "Do you have an particular hobbies or hobbies that you believe define you?" She would ask easily.