Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-02-2015, 03:00 PM

Maybe it was because the tiny female had learned the truth about her adopted father, but Zisa felt like she needed friends. Her white tipped tail dragging the ground, Zisa hadn't realized that she had went so far until water drug at her paws. Pulling away, Zisa glanced up, looking at the small coast on the other side of the water. She knew that she wasn't supposed to get in water that might pull her away, but exploring was more important to her than her health at the moment. Gathering herself, Zisa jumped into the water. It tried to drag her down, but she struggled through it until her paws landed on land. Raising her head, Zisa spoke in a raised voice. "Take THAT, water!" She slammed her front two paws into the water. "I won, you lost!" But it seemed that the water wasn't going to give up without a fight.....Or maybe it was going to give Zisa a warning. Her paws slipped on stone, and she stumbled into the water. It wasn't a long battle, Zisa being tossed onto the coast, but it was long enough for her.

Speech

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
02-02-2015, 03:25 PM
The dark grey brute walked through the terrain, his dual colored optics that were the color of ruby and emerald gems shone bright in the sunlight. The sound of water caused his ears to flick slightly, tilting his head to the side. He had not been alone for a while and thought it might be a good time to go fishing and catch himself a meal. The brown patch around his left eye was almost like mud that was stuck to his eye and would not come out completely. His paws shuffled from the small amounts of grass that poked through the snow that was beginning to melt, but the air was cold and crisp. He was large but still a pup himself, but he was not afraid of whatever trouble came his way. He sat down upon the coast and gave a small smile, waiting for the perfect opportunity to grab his lunch as some bass caught his attention.

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-02-2015, 03:36 PM

Another wolf appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. Zisa knew that wasn't true, though. It was probably while she had been fighting the water. And......What was that? Was that a splash of mud around that wolf's eye? Why would they do that? It didn't make any sense to Zisa. And why was one eye a different color? Unable to resist calling out, Zisa spoke. "Hey, wolf! Is that mud around your eye? And is there something wrong with your eyes? One's green and the other's red! Did you know that? Or have you never seen your reflection?" Without waiting for an answer, Zisa raced closer to him and attempted to pounce on him, all the whoile talking. Really, she had never been this outgoing. And she was really outgoing. "Hey, muddy wolf? What's your name? I'm Zisa. So, is that really mud?" Raising one paw, Zisa tried to pawed at the patch of brown on his face.

Speech

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
02-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Mingan was about ready to nab a fish, when the sound of hollering approached his ears. A young pup, probably a couple months younger than he was could be heard, his ears pinned back from shock, but he turned his head and gave a small chuckle when she was speaking so much that he could not even keep up with her. He smiled kindly, "Yes, I do know that my eyes are different colors, Zisa. My mother had green eyes, and my father had a red eye. And the brown patch around my eye is not mud, I was born with it. My father had a brown patch around his eye as well. Also, my name is Mingan." She spoke kindly and independent to her as he smacked a bass out of the water and pinned it to the ground, biting down and killing it with ease, pushing the fish over to her, "You can have some of my fish if you want."

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-02-2015, 04:18 PM

At the mention of a father, Zisa froze, glancing up at him. He seemed to know about his father. At least, more than she did. "What was a real father like?" She asked. Giving a small shrug, she spoke. "I mean, beside my uncle. But he's adopted." Truth be told, Zisa didn't know her true father's name, or what he looked like. She had always assumed her eyes had been some strange mix of Akemi's and Freyr's. Maybe her father had her color eyes. "I was told that my mother didn't....." She hesitated at that, not sure what to say. She didn't want his pups at first. She thought. "Your eyes look really cool, Minigan. I hadn't met a wolf with two different colored eyes." At the mention of the fish, Zisa glanced at it. She lowered her head and bit into the fish. It wasn't too bad, just different. "It's good." She said, but decided not to eat anymore so Minigan wouldn't think she was rude.

Speech

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
02-02-2015, 04:48 PM
Mingan smiled kindly at her, he was not sure if she never met her father, for he sure didn't, but, he would tell her what a real father was like. "Well, a father is usually kind and considerate about his pups feelings and would do anything to make them happy," he smiled, "And, also, the fish is yours, I can always catch another one," he spoke as he sat down by the stream and waited until another fish would come and he would just take the one that would be approaching him as the sound of the water echoed throughout his ears.

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-02-2015, 05:04 PM

What Minigan said about a father reminded her of Freyr. He was all of those things. Sure, he had left for a short while, but Zisa couldn't blame him for that. She glanced at Minigan, wondering if she should accept the fish. Sure, she trusted him, but she didn't want him to be hungry. Finally, an idea popped in her head. I could split the fish in half. Then we could both eat. With that, Zisa set on the fish, finally managing to chew it apart. It was ragged around the edges, but at least it had worked. "Here." She said, nudging one half of the fish towards the male. "Now you don't have to wait for another fish." She glanced at the water, watching the fish swim around in the water. She was still thinking of what Minigan had said about a father. Finally, she glanced at where she had came from. "That sounds like how my uncle acts." She hesitated. "And that's probably why I still think of him as my blood father. Because, even if he is my uncle, he's my father, too. He's probably a better father than my real dad would have been."

Speech

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
02-02-2015, 05:09 PM
He looked to see that the she-pup had split the fish apart and he gave a smile, happy that she was willing to eat half and he could have a meal of his own. He gulped down the fish and smiled, nudging her in a friendly way, "Thank you, Zisa. But, the thing is, I never really knew my father, and my mother passed away recently, but she was my only parent, and she told me about how a father was supposed to act, and even though my father is gone, I plan on being there for my own pups once I am older," he smiled, lying down and wagging his tail lightly against the ground.

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-02-2015, 05:20 PM

Minigan only knew his mother? Zisa tried to imagine life without Freyr, but she couldn't do that very well. "Your mom passed away?" She thought about how hard it would be living without both of her parents. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought family up." She said. Glancing around the coast, she nudged a small shell over. "I plan to be like my mom when I have pups." She said, poking at the shell with one paw. Glancing at the water, Zisa grinned. Yelping a small, "Think fast!" at Minigan, she raced at him, hoping to tackle him and knock him into the water. Either way, she would land in the water and wait to see what he did. Her cream stomach dripping with water, she wagged her tail. She felt a fleeing fish brush against her paw, but she only glanced down when one stopped on her paw, its fins brushing against her paw. With a surprised yelp, she brought her paw up, slapping the fish and throwing it into the air before it landed a short distance away. At the sight of the fish flying through the air, she began to laugh.

Speech

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
02-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Mingan gave a small smile, "Don't worry about it, Zisa, you didn't know. Plus, it's nice to have a friend," he spoke and approached her, but when he saw the shell flying at him he quickly ducked but splashed into the water, water going into the air and then down on top of him. He chuckled and shook the water from his coat and walked over to Zisa, his dual colored optics meeting her optics and he couldn't help but give a small blush when he had seen her eyes. He thought they were like gems themselves. "And, I am sure you would be a good mother to your pups once you become old enough to have them. But, right now, I am happy being a pup right now," he smiled, brushing her nose gently with his paw.

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-02-2015, 05:40 PM

Zisa glanced at where the fish had landed. "That poor fish." She said finally, blushing herself when her eyes met his. "You'll be a good father to your pups, Minigan when you get older." She flinched a little when he brushed her nose, but smiled. Bringing up her paws, she attempted to flick water at his face, or splash him with it. Even if it didn't work, she would swim a short distance away anyways. Just so he couldn't get her back that easily. She glanced back up at him, staring into his mismatched eyes for a minute. His eyes are really pretty. She thought, trying to get rid of the fact that she was blushing again. "I wonder what my brother would think of you." She muttered quietly, glancing at him. She meant if she introduced him as a friend, although she didn't know what he was. She thought of him as a friend, but she didn't blush whenever she met Einarr's eyes, and he was her friend. She had a few other friends, and didn't blush at them.

Speech

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
02-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Mingan looked to the fish and gave a small sigh, "I'm sure the fish is alright, it would be eaten anyway. But, every life has a purpose you know. Whether it is to help someone Mwhen they are hurt, help feed someone, or many other things, we all have a purpose in life," he replied to her, giving a small blush of his own once more before walking over to the shore and sat down on his haunches, looking up at the sky. He knew he had wandered far from home and his alpha was probably worried where he had scampered off to, but, he was happy that he had a friend and could possibly play with her more if she wanted to. The sound of crows caught his attention, meeting their beady black gaze, shaking his head slightly, remembering how his mother hated those birds tremendously, a tear running down his eyes when he thought about her.

"My mother hated those birds. She complained about the way that they were loud and rambunctious, just like me. But, she loved me just like my other brothers. My young brother who was born right after I was, he missed our mother so much, that sometimes I have to be the one to help him whenever he is thinking about her. My oldest brother, he thought that my mother and father were useless and did not even care about him, or my brother and I. He and I got into a rivalry and I don't think we'll ever get along now," Mingan gave a small sigh and hung her head, "I feel like I lost my brother's trust and my mother is looking down on me ashamed at me and my brother. I just....don't understand why one of my brothers doesn't think that our parents cared about us."

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-03-2015, 02:43 PM

Zisa was thinking about if the alpha of her pack would accept her adopted father when Minigan spoke. His words made sense, and Zisa nodded, closing her purple eyes for a moment. Even though she tried to think of what Minigan had said, and what her purpose in life was, her thoughts strayed to if Freyr really would have to leave. If Rune made him leave, then Zisa would go somewhere else, even if it meant that her mother would be worried sick about her, and that she wouldn't see her brother. At the thought of her family, Zisa glanced at Minigan, about to say that her mother would be angry if she were gone for too much longer, and her father as well. Even though the tiny pup was probably going to be in trouble, she sat down in the water, hoping to stay some more with her friend. Minigan was the only friend her age that wasn't in her pack, and Zisa thought there was something cool about that. Of course, the tiny pup didn't know yet that the packs weren't always fighting.....Or what happened if they did fight. When the sound of crows made her jump, she glanced at Minigan. She had thought he would be surprised at the noise, too, but he was speaking about his mother and what she had thought about crows.

At the mention of his oldest brother, Zisa spoke. "Why would he think that his family didn't care about him? I can tell you loved your mother, and you probably wouldn't act like that if she didn't care about you." Zisa glanced at the crow, and the bright blue sky overhead. "The sky is the color of my uncle's eyes, in a way. Well, right now it is." At the mention of Freyr, Zisa was worried again. Finally, she mentioned her fears. "Minigan? These two mean wolves broke my uncle's bottom jaw, and he had to leave his pack. I followed him, and we're waiting to see if the alpha, mister Rune, will accept us back. But I don't think he'll let my uncle back in. I mean.....It wasn't his fault. He was just trying to protect my mom from his brother. But when we came back, mister Rune acted like he hated Uncle Freyr. It was my fault that mister Rune's mad at Freyr, if it was because of me following him." Zisa was so worried that she hadn't realized that she was using Uncle Freyr, and just Freyr.

Speech

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
02-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Mingan would sense that she was having a hard time with her life as well. The thought that her uncle was hurt, and he was being treated like he was nothing? His dual colored eyes were blinded by eyelids as he gave a small sigh and looked to his friend, giving her a friendly nudge before looking up toward the sky. "Sometimes, adults have their own quarrels that us pups just sometimes cannot understand. Possibly, your uncle may have done something to make him mad, but, no matter what happens, I'm sure everything will turn out alright." Mingan was not sure if she would heed his advice, or if it was even good, but he just wished that he could help her more. He liked to help others, and seeing someone as troubled with emotions as her, he could not help but place a paw gently on top of her own, his paw a bit larger than her own.

"Well, know this, if you ever need someone to talk to, you can always come and talk to me. Whether it is raining, snowing, I don't care. If you need someone to talk to, I'll always be there," he spoke kindly and soon took his paw away, looking back at the sky.

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-24-2015, 02:59 PM

Closing her violet eyes, Zisa sighed as she thought of what to do; maybe she could beg Rune to let her uncle stay in the pack. Her eyes opened quickly as Mingan gave her a friendly nudge, almost shoving her down. The tiny female glanced over at Mingan, quickly regaining her balance and listening to his words, finding the larger male smart in his own way. A small chuckle escaped her jaws, even surprising the female with the sound that broke the short silence. Mingan knew about things that no other pup did, and he was wise beyond his age, to Zisa. She thought of Einarr, who was probably wondering where she was, and would probably wonder who the pup was. And yet, standing up and stretching, Zisa decided that she wouldn't wash the scent off her fur. Let them wonder! She nodded at Mingan, and spoke.

"Thank you, Mingan. Maybe we can meet here sometime, if that's okay with you? I may not manage to escape the den, but I can try." She gave him a small smile, wagging her tail. "My family is probably wondering where I'm at."

Speech