Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-08-2015, 01:16 PM
The sound of the water that beat against the stone reverberated throughout her ears. The cold of the water that sprayed against her back was normal to her, and she gave a friendly smile and lied down upon the grassy stream that over-looked the thin falls. Fish was noticeable as they splashed against the water as their silver scales reflected off the sun. Yurella thought that this would be a nice place to stay and possibly even have pups of her own here and be with her brother and his family.

"Well, this place is certainly relaxing," the fae would speak, giving a yawn and placing her head upon her paws as her tail gently brushed against the grass, smile still noticeable on her features.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
02-28-2015, 01:12 AM

The man had traveled with his family here just to ensure their safety. But soon he would be leaving the safety of the south to travel north once more, to the battlefield where he would do his hardest to ensure the safe return of his daughter. He was not afraid about the possibility of a fight -- no, part of him secretly yearned for it. All he wanted was to know that she was safe, that she would then be among her family once more. Naoise too seemed to falter now that his sister was gone... It honestly broke Kar’s heart to see his son so down about it as well.

After saying his goodbyes to his mate and remaining child Kar would seek out his sister. He was approaching from behind, hearing her soft voice as she commented on the land. He would give a soft chuckle, giving his own input. “It certainly is. It’ll be a wonderful place for our family.” He would come sit beside her. “So when are you going to introduce me to some gentleman, hmm?” His voice was light, betraying no sign of his worry at all.

Speech, Thought

Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Yurella had given a small chuckle. She was not sure if she would ever really receive a mate, but, she did wish for a pup at least. Her optics shifted over to her brother, a small smile had appeared upon her face before giving a small sigh, "I have had a few males come and speak with me when I was exploring, but none that seemed to take a liking to me at the moment, so I am not really sure if I will find that special someone someday." She spoke and kept the small smile upon her face before looking over to the sky.

"Before I had come to Alacritia, I had adopted this she-pup that I happened to come across a couple years before we would meet again. She had lost her parents after some wild cat had come and killed her parents, the poor thing was skin and bone and would not eat anything I gave her. About a week after meeting her, she just didn't wake up," Yurella gave a small sigh and hung her head, "I was horrified and sad that I could not help her in time, but, she seemed to have missed her parents and I tried everything I could to help her, but it was too late."

Kar

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2015, 06:03 PM

Kar was just teasing, though at the same time he truly hoped for his sister that she would find a mate of her own someday soon. He would frown some as she said she was not sure that she would find that special someone someday. “Of course you will!” The young man would give a soft huff. “You’ll find a very special mate indeed. Someone who will love you for you and give you a wonderful family.” But the male wasn’t prepared for what came next. He would listen to the tale feeling a sense of dread.

“Oh Yurella... I know it must have been hard to lose her but you did try to help her. Siri will recognize that. Someday you’ll have a special child, or children, of your own to care for. Give it time.” Kar would wrap a leg around her body, holding her close. ”With a nature like yours I’m surprised I’m not fighting them men away from you.” He would add, trying to lighten the mood once more.

Speech, Thought

Art by:: Otackoon On DA

Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-16-2015, 01:00 PM
Yurella had chuckled when she heard her brother’s comforting and reassuring words. She would love to have a mate, as well as children someday. Her eyes focused on her brother’s as she smiled and stood up. “It is not what is on the outside but the inside. I suppose Siri will tell me when my soul mate shall arrive and grant my wish of children or a child. I would love to also adopt one if I happen to find one that needs a home.” She smiled and looked over to the river that she had encountered ahead of time when she and Naoise had their little bonding session.
“Naoise is sad now that Mystic has come back, but, he also is not sure if Mystic will forgive him of his rude antics toward her. He has said that the reason why he had neglected to tag along with you and Mystic is because he thought that you had loved Mystic more than you did him.” She spoke as if she were a messenger, trying to tell someone what had happened and to bring life back into their lives and light in their paths. “He is a good child, he is just a confused child that has no idea where to turn at this point. Nalyda and I have seemed more like a family to him since he was sad that you didn’t do much with him, just himself and you, you had to always ask Mystic to tag along. Now that she is back, he is happy and is now worried that Mystic will never forgive him.”

Kar

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2015, 07:15 AM

Kar would give a small nod as Yurella spoke. Yes, someday he was certain that Siri would bless his sister with a child, perhaps multiple litters. She deserved to be a mother, wanted it so much. She would take good care of young. He was suprised a bit as the subject shifted to his children however. The subject change he suspected was to keep Yurella from dwelling on her loneliness for too long. He would frown, keeping his full attention on his sister, though much of this were things he had suspected and even heard from Nalyda as well.

“I know... I’m worried for him. We’ve reconciled some but I still fear he is too wrapped up in making mistakes with me that he shies away from spending much time with me. Perhaps Mystic now too... I fear that our family will always remain a bit broken... Maybe if I talk with him and Mystic together that will solve this problem.” He could hope so anyway. “Do you think they’ll respond well to that?”

Speech, Thought