Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-08-2015, 01:29 PM
The fae had not spent much time with her family that often. She was trying to find someone to love, and the thought that she might not find someone who would not be willing to like her or be her friend caused her to give a small sigh. Her emerald green eyes focused on the water as she smiled and placed her head on her paws, looking at her reflection that was splitting from the ripples, almost causing her to not even remember her face. She gave a small yawn and closed be eyes.

"Come on, you need to find love," Yurella spoke as she sat up on her haunches and watched the waterfall, a small smile still on her features.

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
02-22-2015, 08:00 PM

The young man was at a loss. His sister had been taken, force claimed. His father was currently at the battlefield, bargaining with those vikings to free her. Where was he? Here, in the south, with his mother and aunt. Ama was missing as well, and Mystic, Mysic was... The brute would let out a soft sigh. What was he to do? He couldn’t fight alongside his father for her freedom. What if Mystic never came home? What if she was a slave forever? It would be his fault for pushing her away all the time!

At least that was what Naoise believed. He would walk alone, nearing the water. He could make out the form of his aunt, and slowly he would approach her. He needed someone to talk to, desperately, and his mother wasn’t close by. Besides... He didn’t want to worry her with his negativity. That was exactly what she didn’t need. “Hiya auntie Yurella... How are you?”

"Talk" "You" Think

Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-22-2015, 08:23 PM
Yurella was pondering about going fishing as the sound of splashing from the fish caused her eyes to show hunger. She looked over and happened to see that her nephew was walking up toward her, a look of depression and sadness in his eyes. Her eyes focused on his eyes, a look of pain coming upon her eyes for she was sad to see her nephew in this situation. She stood up and sat upon her haunches, her tail wrapping around her bodice as she gave her nephew a gentle nudge.

"Hello there, Child," she spoke in a calm and caring tone, "I know you must be having a hard time with Mystic being taken, but young one, it is not your fault, believe me. Mystic probably did not even know what was going to happen, and you did nothing wrong," she spoke, trying to comfort the sad, young brute that was beside her.

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
02-28-2015, 12:59 AM

Naoise would give a small smile as his aunt gave him a gentle nudge, his ears twitching some. He would tilt his head to the side some, his gaze focus on her. The smile was sad, however, and she seemed to know right away what was on his mind. His smile faded and the boy would let out a heavy sigh, his gaze lowering. “I really wish I could believe that, auntie Yurella... I... If I had offered to hang out with her more maybe she wouldn’t have wandered away from home. She was always so carefree... I... I should have been with her... I should have protected her!” Naoise would whine, tears filling his eyes. “Instead I was so jealous... Acting like a brat! And now she’s gone... And Ammy too!” The boy would whine, looking up at her as the tears fell. “What... What if they don’t come back? What if dad gets hurt too?” The boy asked, his voice low.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Shelby

Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-03-2015, 05:37 PM
Yurella focused her gentle gaze upon her nephew. The sadness in his voice was audible enough for her to understand the pain that he was feeling, tears plummeting down to the ground. All she could see was the pain that was in his eyes and she lowered her cranium. She was worried for her nieces and brother as well, but, crying was not going to bring any of them back. She wrapped her paws gently around the boys back, trying as hard as she could to comfort him from the hard time that was going on at the moment, giving him a small nudge upon the cheek.

"I know your sad, Naoise, but it was nothing that you had done; believe me. I believe that your father will bring her back, and he would not leave you, or your mother and sisters either. He loves you all. I know your sister may have left, but she is an adventurous type, and it was nothing that you had done that made her leave. I was just like her when I was your age, and even though your father and I faced hardships, they will come back," she gave a calm smile and tried to give him a playful bite to the ear in attempt to make him play and to lighten up his mood.

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2015, 06:35 PM

Yurella would wrap her frong leg around his back, giving him the best comfort she could as she nudged his cheek. Naoise would hive a whine, lifting his gaze to her. So it was nothing that he had done? Really? He would give a small nod, glad to see that she had so much faith in his father. He was going to ask her for conformation, to double check that she was serious, but she would give him a playful bite on the ear and it would make him smile instead. Yes... They would be alright. That nip was good confirmation for sure. The boy would manage a small smile, his tail wagging some.

“You’re right. Dad and you were separate for quite a while too, right?” The boy would close his eyes. “Ammy and Mystic will be back... And they’ll see our new siblings and we’ll be an even stronger family than before.” The boy would pause, looking down again. “I want to make it up to Mystic, you know? Make her smile... Make things up to her.”

"Talk" "You" Think

Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-14-2015, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2015, 07:42 PM by Yurella.)
Yurella gave a small smile. She was happy that her nephew had found some closure speaking with her, and she would stand up and look over at the water. "Naoise, look," she spoke, pointing her paw over to the stream where the fish swum around. "These fish come here to lay their eggs, to make life anew. They leave their babies behind because they know that some will be able to make it in this world, but only if the Gods allow it. Your path is never chosen for you, you must make it yourself." She sat her haunches back down in front as she faced the water. "Salmon have to jump up a waterfall to have their eggs, and I would know that due to speaking with this elder wolf on my travels. He had told me this," she placed her paw in the water, "See the ripples? Someone has to start them, don't they?" She smiled.

"Sometimes, things in life are not easy, you never know what will happen. Mystic may have seemed somewhat naïve and boisterous, but she is your sister. She only wishes to earn your respect, and sometimes the right path in life is not the easiest one, and your father knew that when he went to go and retrieve Mystic. He knew what he was getting into, and he just wants your family to be whole again." The woman nudged her nephew once more and gave him a gentle lick on the head, "Your father loves you and your siblings equally. I know that you were upset at first that it seemed like Mystic has been taking your bonding away from your father, but, your father has asked you countless times to join him and Mystic on their little adventures, has he not?"

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2015, 06:47 PM

Naoise would listen to her aunt, listening well to the lesson she was giving him. It was a lesson she was once taught about the fish of this land, those that came up upstream to spawn in the rivers. They would leave their babies behind because they had faith that, gods willing, they would make it. The male wouldn’t have his path chosen... He had to make it for himself. The young man would lower his ears some, watching her make the ripples in the water. The lesson was one with a deep meaning. A meaning that kind of worried him. The boy would lower his gaze to the earth, continuing to listen as his aunt spoke on.

“But what if I make the wrong choice, Aunt Yurella? What if I end up seeming bad to others? I... I know I was mean to Mystic... That I wasn’t fair to our father. I... I was so scared of being forgotten... That he might like her better... That I let myself be blind to the fact that they both cared. I’m such a butthead... Do you think that they’re ever gonna forgive me?” He would give a low whine. “I... I want to show them I want our family to be together...” He felt the tears again. “I don’t want to make any more mistakes...”

"Talk" "You" Think

Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-16-2015, 01:10 PM
Yurella would hear Naoise’s pleas, and she could not help but have a sad look upon her face. She loved her nephew, as well as her nieces with all her heart and was willing to put her life on the line for them. To hear his sad voice and words, she could not help but bring him even closer to her as a way to try and comfort the depressed yearling. “Naoise, listen to me. I may seem like I know everything just like your parents, but neither of us are right all the time. You must make the right choice and go along with what is in your heart. Your father loves you, and I know that for a fact. He is heartbroken that you feel this way and would love to spend time with you, but only if you calmed yourself on what would happen and start focusing on life ahead. You are a brave, strong, and courageous pup. Young one, you may not believe the words that I am speaking to you, but it is true. Don’t let anything stop you from following your goals.”

Yurella gave her nephew a small lick on top of the head, “Your sister, I am sure will forgive you. Whenever she got the most attention from your father, you felt depressed and frustrated. But, now look at you. You want to make up with Mystic and be a good brother toward her, and that makes you strong and dependable. Remember, things happen for a reason, and though we sometimes do not know the reason why, we all know the reason at some point.” The woman spoke as if she were giving a speech, but her words were true and she tried to have a kind heart and help her nephew out whenever he needed her help.

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2015, 07:51 AM

Naoise fought the tears that threatened to overflow down his cheek. He had to make the right choice, to go with what was in his heart. She was was trying to reassure him, guide him along the right path. He didn’t feel courageous, he didn’t feel brave, or strong. He felt like a coward. He felt like a pathetic coward who didn’t know anything at all! He would sniffle some, shuffling closer to his aunt before leaning against her, trying to draw comfort from her presence. He would give a soft sigh, listening as his aunt Yurella continued to talk.

Reason. Everything happened for a reason, even if you didn’t know why. But what was the point if you didn’t know? How could you know what the lesson was that they were trying to teach you? He would look back up at her, giving another soft whine. “I guess that’s true...” He would look down at his paws, closing his eyes. “Do you think I’ll really be able to make amends? Do you think she’ll forgive me?”

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'