Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-09-2014, 07:29 PM

A lot was on the boy's mind that evening. Isokan was official, and his father had already claimed two territories of his own. He had also received his crown that he deserved so dearly. But...the young royal's mind still seemed clogged up with many thoughts and decisions that he couldn't make. He wanted to train, but he was too young. He wanted to spar, but he knew absolutely nothing. He wanted to know who he was...he didn't want to be a nobody in his father's pack. What good what that ever be to him? To sit without worry as a royal and rot? No.
Dead or not, a few days ago the masked prince had promised his father that he would become what he wanted him to be. But Ixionn had his own choices. He was obsessed with making Quelt and Hajime proud...but wouldn't it be just so fun to command an army of fighters? To train them and to be looked up upon as an idol? He wished that he could become so, and then move up as Quelt's heir. But unfortunately that didn't meet well with the rules. So the boy had two choices.
Continue to grow strong, train with Quelt constantly, and then challenge for the lead-fighter position...or wait for the results of the heir vote and take the risk of remaining a nobody. It was a darn hard choice. And that's why a large part of him wanted to call Quelt and discuss things with him. Ixionn grunted softly and shuffled around in his rather large chamber. It was cool in here...and every breath echoed across the closed in walls. But after a while of thinking, the boy sat up and moved through the exit of the chamber. He approached Quelt's chamber and peeked his head in. "Quelt, could I...talk to you?"

Speech,

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-14-2014, 10:04 PM

The man had been curled up within his own demons for the night, even though they were far softer than another's. Restelessly his eyes would open to the sound of his sons voice, the age-long connection had finally been made within his family. And of course it was now he felt them more his children than anything. With Irune sleeping soundly next to him, snuggled up in his thick warm fur he raised his head. Giving a small nod, he inched away from his mate before standing. Walking out he nudged Ixionn into the main tunnel, the one that lead all the way to the outside. Yet instead pulled back farther into the huge tunnel covered by crystals to provide light.
"What's bothering you Ixionn?" he asked with a small smile. He would do his best to listen as he always did. Quelt wasn't one to just turn his back on the trust that was given to him after he worked so hard for it. His black tail flicked for a moment, as he settled himself, still a little groggy but he would wake up soon enough.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-16-2014, 09:28 PM

Irune and Quelt had looked so peaceful and almost ridiculously adorable curled up together like that. It made the young boy feel guilty that he had disturbed them. It also made him wonder...if he'd ever have someone to hold in the future. A lovely little lady to call his own. Of course he wasn't exactly interested in love and relationship right now. He was too balled up in so many other things for him to even get the chance to meet other young ladies like him. But that's what he had to look forward to in the future. Another life to look out for. To protect. Maybe even a few more young lives. It depended...on what fate had in store for him.
His father nudged him a little further away from the chamber and into the light of little crystals that littered the walls of the cavern. Then, he sat and asked what Ixionn needed. Or what was bothering him. Ixionn returned a weak smile to his father, seating himself in front of the king and tucking his feathery tail over his paws. "Could you just kind of explain the ranking system to me? Right now I'm confused and uncertain of so many things..." He sent the masked brute a confused glance, head tipping to the left only slightly as he waited to be guided through he pack ranks.

Speech,

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-18-2014, 11:44 AM
Quelt would watch the boy curiously, Ixionn was a bright child just like his siblings. Yet now it seemed like he was the only one showing an effort in life, quelt had tried his best to make their childhood comfortable, but he didn't want them to be lazy. Considering only he and his two sisters ha come to isokan. Aikido had always been a bit away from the others. The man would sigh a lottle, originally he made this pack a a promise to gaje. But he felt the urge to use it as he would. It was his pack right? Well it was time he started doing things for himself and not for hajime who had moved on. The male was certain the god would not strike him for this at least. "Ixionn, unlike the other ranks you are a royal" he would pause and smile.

"Royals have to have a duty I they wish to remain as a royal in order to become the heir. They rent to just laze about. So Ixionn as a royal what would you like to do? Be a warrior, measenger. Otsall up to you. As long as you have my permission you could have asich authority as a beta without having the official rank. To become an heir you have to have the votes of the pack when the meeting cea. Since they will be picking their future leader" after he finished explaining he shifted a little. Maybe he could learn something from the pup if anything at all. "Ixionn, do you think that I'm doing a good job of isokan? Any input would be great, you are almost an adult and the voices of my children are just as important as the rest of the pack" he asked hoping it was not a foolish question to be asking a near yearling.
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]