Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
02-12-2015, 08:40 PM
The brute's dark, ebony coat stood out amongst the frozen field that surrounded the region from which he resided. The sound of crows calling out in their obnoxious melody caused him to pin his ears back in frustration and disgust. He had been alone all his life, and now that he was a year old, h would be more than likely alone all of his life. No one even cared for his kind demeanor that he once had, and if no one even cared about him, then they would if he was more dark and edgy. His dual colored optics of green and blue also stood out among the snowy terrain, he happened to stop at a frozen lake and watched the water that moved underneath the ice.

"Where do I belong?" He asked to no one in particular as he lied down and placed his cranium upon his forepaws. The sound of the trees that blew from the wind reverberated throughout his lobes, and he was used to the cold and did not care if he even died here. Even though it was Spring, cold was still present in this region as he closed his eyes.

Felecita

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-12-2015, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015, 09:28 PM by Felecita.)
Felecita ran through the trees happily as she felt the wind rush past her face, the wind howling in her ears. She wasn't sure where she was running off to, just that she felt something leading her in that direction. It wasn't long until she came to a frozen field and saw a frozen lake. "maybe the ice is thin and i can get a drink there." as she padded forward she saw a black wolf lying close to the water. Hesitantly she moved next to him and began pawing at the ice, every now and then sending curious glances to the wolf that lay next to her.

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
02-12-2015, 09:05 PM
Aeolus was beginning to get into a peaceful slumber. The sound of paws tapping against the frozen liquid caused him to open his eyes as a small growl escaped his throat, "If you don't mind, I am trying to make my death peaceful and quiet if you don't mind, and your continuous tapping is breaking that," he spoke, turning his head away as he wrapped his tail around his backend, fur standing up on end. He was not one for company now, knowing that this girl would more than likely leave him like everyone else had, and with that as it may, caused him to become angered and frustrated to say the least. "Now please, leave me be."

Felecita

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-12-2015, 09:56 PM
Felecita would give a little jump as she heard a growl coming from the wolf that was laying besides her as she pawed at the ice. Quickly her ears and tail lowered. “I’m sorry. I was just hoping to get a drink from the lake but its more frozen then I thought it would be.... Um” Felecita ears and tail would race a little as she padded over and lay next to him. “Why are you waiting to die? Are you sick?”she slowly and hesitantly moved her muzzle forward to give Aeolus a small sniff and a lick to try and cheer him up.

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
02-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Aeolus could hear her approach him, a sudden sense of anger boiled inside of him as he snapped his head over to look at her, emerald optics meeting emerald topaz optics, his tail pointing back, ears pinned back, eyes showing anger, "What is going through my mind right now is of no concern to you, princess, but if you must know I have been abandoned by my adopted parents, my parents and pack were killed off by an illness, and now here I am; alone in this frozen world, destined to die just like the rest of my family," he snarled and placed his head on his paws.

Felecita

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-24-2015, 07:30 PM
Felecita whined as she lay down a few feet away from him and looked at him sadly. Could this really happen to wolves? Felecita crawled a little closer to him. “I’m so sorry to hear about this. I didn’t know stuff like this could actually happen. I mean I’ve hear stories about stuff like this but I never thought i would actually meet someone who had it actually happen to them.”Felecita tried to crawl even closer to the point where she could gently nuzzle him. “Can i please know your name?”

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
02-24-2015, 07:37 PM
The ebony brute could not believe this she-wolf. Could she really not know what would be going on with someone's life? He would understand her not knowing about his own personal life, but, seriously, why just assume things. He would move his cranium away from her, not really sure if he should even make any friends. Would they leave him as well? He would at least give her his name and at least become acquaintances with her. "My name's Aeolus," he would explain to her when she asked him his name as he watched the fish swim around in front of him. The sound of birds also echoed throughout his ears.

Felecita

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Felecita would give him a friendly nuzzle and a gentle lick. “Aeolus.... I like that name. My name is Felecita.” The she- wolf would give her tail a single wag. Maybe she would be able to travel together with him and become friends. “so... Um are you traveling alone if so maybe...” Felecita would start pawing at the ground nervously breaking through a small patch of ice. As water came up she would take a moment to drink before continuing.
”would you maybe want to travel together?” Felecita would look away shy hoping he would agree. She didn’t like the loneliness of traveling alone.

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
03-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Aeolus would hear her kind voice and gentle tone speak to him. He had blocked out some of what she had just said beforehand, for, sure, some wolves felt sorry for him all in the beginning, but then they kicked him aside and did not wish to help or keep him anymore. But, when he soon heard her say something he did not think she would say, would you like to travel together? Those words echoed in his mind and did not stop for what seemed like an eternity. He never really had a traveling partner, or an actual friend for that matter. He gave a small sigh and stood up, his dual colored eyes meeting her own.

"Why do you even bother helping me? He asked, hanging his head low slightly, "I am no one whom you should even be with. All I have in my heart is darkness, and that is all that will be there."

Felecita

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-22-2015, 11:27 AM
Felecita would pad gently by his side once she had gotten her fill of water.
She would stand beside Aeolus for a few minutes listening to the sounds carried on the wind. After a bit of time she would turn to look at him, “Well i don’t know the area that well and its dangerous to travel alone not to mention just plain lonely. More importantly though, you seem like you really need a friend right now and i cant just leave you here alone feeling like this.”

Felicita would begin to wag her tail excitedly. “So come on! What do you say? Lets be traveling buddies!”

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
03-22-2015, 11:31 AM
Aeolus would hear her soft words, but, what shocked him the most was why she would even want to be, as she said, 'traveling buddies.' He sighed and shook his head, he was not going to lose someone else. Every time he became close to someone else, they would leave him; and he was not ready to go through that again. He paid no heed to her and turned his back on her, beginning to walk away as his eyes focused back on the stream as he sat down alone. Why would she even want to be nice to a depressed wolf such as himself? He closed his eyes and felt the wind brush over his coat, he didn't even want to lose anyone else, especially someone whom could be his friend if he really wished for that to happen.

Felecita

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-22-2015, 06:19 PM
Felecita’s tail would drop between her leg as Aeolus turned and began to walk away. She would give a few small wimpers occasionally taking a small step forward, unsure if she should follow or not. Felecita would watch him until he came to a stop and sat down, his eyes focused on the stream. Slowly she would pad over to him and lay down beside him. “I don’t really know what you went through but i think we could become great friends. So... Please say that u will travel together with me. We could both use the companionship”

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
03-22-2015, 06:38 PM
Aeolus would close his eyes for a couple seconds before hearing her whimpers as well as her saying that they would be good friends and could use the companionship. What was even saying?! He would turn his head and snarl at her, alabaster teeth bared. He was not ready to go through this, especially when she had lost so much in just a short amount of time.

"You don't know what I had to go through in my life!" He would snap as his eyes shown fire and rage, "Every day, I have to wonder what will happen to me today! I have been abandoned three times, my entire pack was killed off by some disease that I somehow did not manage to receive, and now you're saying you want to be companions?!" He snarled and leapt down on top of her, eyes meeting his own, "I don't want to even explain what happened to me anymore than what happened to me when I was a pup, and I don't want to have to go through that again!"