Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
02-13-2015, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2015, 09:31 PM by Quelt.)

Quelt - Arian - Vereux - Amachi - Limno - Hyder - Renhett - Antonio
- Kaerf - Plaetic - Open slot(free) - Open Slot(Purchased) - Open Slot(Purchased) - Open Slot(Purchased)

We have the tales of kings and queens, peasant and all. What path you take, it's a mystery all together.

Quelt Rivers - Four years - Male - 40" - Demisexual - Abaven

Quelt is a very mysterious man. He is kind to those he feel it is needed, and protective of his friends and family. Though, he has a dark side to him, if your an enemy he will try every dirty rule in the book to get to you. Harming friends and family members of his enemies to get to them. But it takes sometime to make him an enemy. He is sensitive to children and romance because of past experiences. But he is easy to get along with, and very lenient.

Friends: Bass Destruction(best friend), Shrike Destruction(best friends son)
Family: Ixionn Walker(Adopted son), Darrah Walker(Adopted son), Aiko Walker(Adopted daughter)
Lovers: Irune Armada(ex-mate), Venus(ex-mate), Limno(Current Mate)
Enemies: Arian Adravendi(Dislike)
If you want any plots feel free to post them, it would be great to get more enemies and friends. If you wanna take a whack at lover I will expect more than a one night stand and more than one thread he is demi-sexual. He needs a emotional connection before hopping into anything. MALES AND FEMALES WELCOME.

Arian Adravendi - Three years - Female - 36" - Pansexual - Sonticus

Arian suffers from two things, chronic depression. But it doesn't mean she doesn't try, she wants to get better just having a difficult soul is difficult. She believe that everyone hates her, she is worthless no matter how smart or how hard she tries to please others at some points. Arian is smart, a very good healer with a crippled back leg and a mangled face she considers the most ugly thing ever. She's come a long way and as an alphess still has a sense of duty in her.

Friends: Vereux Armada(ex-caretaker), Destruction(best friend, other mother), Avalon(Best friend), Kreft(friendly)
Family: The walkers, The adravendi's, Limno Hutashi(blood sister), Hakku Hutashi(blood brother)
Lovers: Morgana Pendragon(ex-lover), Cypress(Mate)
Enemies: Neo Adravendi(maimer), Quelt Rivers(Dislike)
Arian has gotten a lot better thanks to Sonticus! So any plot idea's are welcome, especially if you wanna go into her pack. She can be a bit wary but is smart and generally gets along with all alliances.

Vereux Armada - Two years - Male - 36" - Heterosexual - Yfir

Vereux is a very kind man. But overly selfless he tends to neglect his own needs in order for others to be happy. He is skittish around getting close to others but at the same time longs for that type of connection. He is self critical of his decisions and is convinced he won't be happy so he makes others smile for him. Though, he generally is kind and has a different way of doing things.

Friends: Avalon(Friend)
Family: The Armada's
Lovers: Athena Armada(ex-lover)
Enemies: N/A
Vereux can be threaded with anyone, but he can't go near Fiori and refuses to because of a promise he made to a wolf who lives there. He is very nice, and would be worried about strangers more than himself. So any plots are welcome, though he's afraid of loving anyone. And he has a sense of resentment towards his last name.

Amachi Mackury - Three years - Female - 45" - Panromantic Demisexual - Loner

Amachi is an interesting wolf, caste out because of her color and size. She really doesn't sway to one side or the other, she simply processes and decides what to do on that. So how she acts, just depends on who she is around. Her muse tends to only reveal itself after being played out.

Friends: Caia(Star friend)
Family: N/A
Lovers: N/A
Amachi is brand new to Ala and sexy as hell. Anyone is welcome, friends, enemies, and if you wanna try and be a lover go ahead and attempt. She doesn't have a pack. Her personality can change depending on who she's thrown with, she doesn't know how to hate people entirely unless they hurt her instantly for no reason.

Limno Hutashi - Three years - Female - 30" - pansexual - Abaven

Limno always has a smile on her face, for the most part. She will neglect her own emotional needs in order to tend to others, always caring for them and trying to make them feel better. She is extremely fast and loves to climb tree's, however don't mistake her for a push over. At times Limno can have a strong attitude of will power, she hates it when her opinion isn't valued or she's treated like trash, but she is the most treasured friend you could make.

Friends: N/A
Family: Arian Adravendi(sister), Haku Hutashi(brother)
Lovers: Quelt Rivers(Mate)
Limno is Arian's long lost sister~! I love her so, she is already taken is mated to Quelt. However she is a great friend, and maybe could even make some enemies along the way who knows.

Hyder - Four years - Male - 46" - bisexual - Loner/Lion

Hyder is a lion down to the core. His main personality consists of his gene's are the only thing that matter. While he can make a good friend should you earn his respect, should he feel his life is in danger he would be more than willing to abandon unless they were of his own blood. Hyder is unsure how to feel about wolves, however he hopes to create a new pride after leaving his previous.

Friends(will include slaves): Safir(slave)
Lovers: Mlezi
Hyder actually would probably be willing to take on some female wolf slaves! Any other big kitties are free to plot with him as well but he will not be willing to interbreed. Lions only! Yet he also can be very nice so anyone is free to plot!

Renhett Walker - Two years - Female - 33" - Omnisexual - Imperium(Pending)

Renhett is a very interesting woman to say in the least. She thirsts for knowledge and can be very outspoken. Not afraid to say how she feels, express her worries and how anxious she is about anything. She can be your best friend but blood family is very important to her coming from a broken family. Renhett can be loyal, and handle others very well no matter how they are, she is also starting to study wolves minds. Really good at telling body language and why others have abnormal behavior.

Friends: Kyarst Armada(Friendly)
Family: Ixionn Walker(Brother), Darrah Walker(Brother), Aiko Walker(Sister), Levaithi Walker(Brother), Allen Walker(Great Uncle), anyone related to the walkers.
Renhett is open for anything! She flirts with everything that moves, and tends to enjoy seeing what makes others tic. So throw some idea's at me if you have any.

Antonio Ramirez - Three years - Male - 35" - Panromantic bisexual - Loner

Antonio is a bit of a mysterious wolf, most of the time no one knows what he's really thinking. Being INFJ he prefers to be alone, but company is not unwelcome to him. The wolf is fairly smart, very compassionate and a mediator to most others. While he doesn't enjoy becoming very into others lives, maybe one day he will make friends. However, he is very passive aggressive.

Family: Nico Ramirez(brother), Christa Ramirez(sister), Colt Ramirez(half-brother through Servando)
Antonio is open for any plots, he is not open for a pack for it's not his thing but you can attempt. He is friendly and wants to be a wolf packs can go to if they need help settling something(a mediator)

Kaerf Riapsed - Two years - male - 35" - Polysexual - Loner

Kaerf is convinced he needs to be alone. While generally nice and kind, he has black outs and often can murder and harm others even if he doesn't wish to. He suffers from Schizophrenia often coming across hallucinations and he cannot tell the difference between reality and what is fake. Avoiding others, so that he doesn't hurt them even though he craves companionship.

Kaerf is a bit unpredictable with his mental stability. He can get aggressive at times, but is very alone and just wants to be loved but also the security of knowing he won't hurt his loved ones.

Plaetic Memoire - Four years - Female - 33" - bisexual - Fiori(Pending)

Plaetic is generally sweet and accepting of everyone. She makes it her goal to make other wolves smile. Not often expressing her dislikes or discomforts to others. Plaetic wants to learn how to make people happy, even if it costs her her life. Though, a bit oblivious, Play can be clumsy and often times gets herself hurt.

Play is supposed to be cute and cuddly xD but who knows. She generally likes being nice to everyone, even if they're mean to her.

"Talk" "You" Think

Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-15-2015, 11:15 AM
Amachi and Novaro! He can try to sway her into the pack<3
[Image: G6jciao.png]

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-17-2015, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2015, 05:00 PM by Armai.)
here is the amachi/armai thread we talked about, i just wanted to wait till summer - click! <3
[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Alright updated list.

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
04-26-2015, 06:10 PM
Plot With Zell & Vereux, Perhaps? Zell Is Demi-Sexual, So Perhaps They Might Get Along? :)

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-27-2015, 03:48 PM
Arian can meet Ronon? I was hoping for Ronon to find an alliance with a pack and build some trust, or even friendship. I fear it may take some time for him to adjust, but if Sonticus is open for allies, I'm happy to throw Ron into the mix.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-09-2015, 03:23 PM
So sorry guys for not responding. My list has been updated, if you still want to plot post below this post! And I will be sure to answer!
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Anaeia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Ellisa
05-09-2015, 03:58 PM
Anyone in particular you would like to try anything out with?

I was thinking about having my next character be mute (vocals damaged at young age) and can appear standoffish but is actually just frightened to get near people.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Hmmmm, actually it would be interesting to see Antonio or Amachi interact with a mute character. Antonio would more likley try to be their friend and Amachi wouldn't know what to do.

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-09-2015, 05:03 PM
I'm still interested in plotting, so refer back to the previous one with the suggestion :3

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Sure Millie ^w^ Where do you want the thread?

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Anywhere in the north would be great.

Savage

Loner
Thrall

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-17-2015, 05:37 PM
Renhett Walker - I'd love to have her meet Savage. Perhaps they could become friends. Seeing as they're both loners (unless this has changed) perhaps they could wander together. Savage is far more into healing and herbs than anything so if she somehow gets injured he might prove a useful friend to have around. Lovers, well... Savage needs to know a wolf for some time before diving into that and while Heterosexual as far as he's aware, polyamory of any sort is also fine with him.

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
05-20-2015, 03:19 PM
I still want to try and plot Vereux & Zell x3
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-20-2015, 06:12 PM
@ Savage, so sorry I didn't respond to this before savage's force claim. Perhaps Renhett can move into Yfir maybe and they could meet that way. Renhett is probably gonna get really into the while viking thing and want to be one(though she still is secretly part of another religion ect.)

@ Zell, xD Sure thing, throw up a thread and Vereux shall respond.

Chamonix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-20-2015, 06:49 PM
I would Love to try and plot Chamonix with Renhett Walker and Antonio Ramirez, if you don`t mind.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-20-2015, 06:55 PM
@exo, alright if you want me to start some threads I can, anywhere specific?

Chamonix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-20-2015, 07:04 PM
Nope, not at all! Just go for it :) @Arian

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
05-21-2015, 04:18 PM
Awesome, i'll put up a thread here soon :)
Tracker||Plotter

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
06-06-2015, 09:30 PM
UPDATED!