You Can Try To Forget Me

Sigmarr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-14-2015, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2015, 10:50 PM by Sigmarr.)

Fog rolled heavily across the barren hills making it difficult for Sigmarr's ice blue eyes to peer into the horizon.  He wasn't sure why he'd gone this far south.  After a fitful sleep full of nightmares he just needed to walk and so he started walking.  One thing led to another and he'd found himself in this foreign land.  Well, he had promised to do his best to guard his family and to help those in need when he came across them.

Foreboding bubbled in Sigmarr's gut.  Something wasn't right here…  nostrils flared trying to pick up the scent of approaching enemies but nothing seemed right.  Cautiously, he turned around to head back to Ebony.

"Speech"

Aerndís I

Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-14-2015, 11:05 AM

Aerndís strolled through the mist as though it were a fine summer's day… which it nearly was. She loved watching lesser creatures scatter before her as they realized this beast could smell them. Her jaws lathered with saliva and hunger. What should she prey on today? Aern froze, gracefully coming to a stop as she sensed another prescence… well, well, well… what had we here? Lavender gaze lingered on the dim outline of a large wolf, male she was certain and as she crept closer, hidden in the brush, she noticed it was Sigmarr. The gladiatrix quickly stifled a growl. The dam traitor! She had been his master for quite some time after the slave traders dropped him at her feet. They'd been sent to Alacritis on a mission to re-capture the boys sister. Her husband still had quite a price out for the girl…. and there was probably a price for the boy as well.

She rolled her shoulders, stretching lightly as she pondered what to do with him. Perhaps Cataleya would like a few new warriors to add to the ranks? Stepping out in front of him she snarled with a grin on her face. "Sigmarr, baby doll… how's it going? You see that sister of yours lately? I haven't completely given up the search you know."

"Speech"

Sigmarr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-14-2015, 10:51 PM

Ice shot through his veins, freezing him in place. No… no, it couldn't be. She was still in Alacritis? His worst fears were staring him in the face, emerging from the fog like a ghostly apparition. "A-Aerndís" The name fell from his tongue in barely a whisper. Anger began to bubble up within him, dueling with the fear and he snarled. "I am not going back with you and you will not touch my sister." Hackles raised and defenses flew up but Sigmarr would make no move to attack. As much as he'd love to send this monster to her grave he wasn't sure he could defeat her just yet.

"Speech"

Aerndís I

Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-14-2015, 10:54 PM

Aerndís chuckled, purring with pleasure as she saw the fear in his eyes. She began to circle him, playing, teasing. "Wanna bet? You are speaking to the new Marquis of Arcanum, a pack full of warriors… you better behave if you don't want to be torn to shreds." Oh, so many options…. what to do, what to do… either way Aern figured she have a litle fun. "You know, you could join us. The Tsanka wouldn't dare come after you or your sister again, not against the might of Arcanum." She spoke her words carefully, laying them like rose petals his feet, carefully hiding the thorns.

"Speech"

Sigmarr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-14-2015, 10:56 PM

Sigmarr growled, the anger within him beginning to stifle the fear. This bitch… how dare she. Yet he took her words to heart. He could smell the pack scent on her and with her skill it was believable that she would climb quickly. Action against her could bring a pack of warriors down on Ebony. He couldn't risk that…. but the more she spoke the more he wanted to kill her. Just remove her from the face of the fucking earth. Perhaps he could hide the body? Prevent Arcanum from finding her? No… no he couldn't risk it. Aern hadn't made a move yet anyway but if she did…. Sigmarr took deep breaths as she spoke her offer. On the outside it sounded good, a possibility, however… "I can't trust you. You'd turn us over for profit in a heartbeat. Leave us be Aerndís, I doubt the Tsanka will come all this way anyway." Sigmarr turned to leave, anxious to just get this meeting over with and to pretend it never happened.

"Speech"

Aerndís I

Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-14-2015, 10:59 PM

Checkmate. She had him beaten, she knew it the moment he took in her scent, testing her words. The gladiatrix frowned as the young man declined her offer but she'd only half expected him to actually accept it. He really should've been more grateful to her. After all, it was due in large part to her personal training that he was any good at all in the arts of battle. "Ohhhh but I like this…. seeing you squirm and writhe…. I'd love to see you bleed again but I'm on the way to see my precious baby sister. I'm sure you'll forgive me for ending our conversation. It will continue at a later time, if the fates allow. Good day to you, my darling Sigmarr."

"Speech"