ardent

A hot summer night fell like a net

Hecate

gems
size
build
player
02-14-2015, 07:45 PM

The timid girl had decided to press her luck and newfound soft confidence. She had decided it would be a good idea to leave the territory of Threar in order to do a bit of exploring. The girl had pushed her way through the dense rustling thicket, figuring it was a tight enough place to keep away the bad wolves. She had a small smile on her face as the narrowed eyes peered at what was in front of her. She watched each pawstep and took them all with extreme care. She could never be too sure of what would happen to her so by slowly watching the path, she could made a quick getaway if she needed to.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-24-2015, 07:22 PM
"Serefina~!" He called through the forest, huffing heavily as he moved through the dense thicket. This wasn't a lovely place for someone his size to be in, he decided. Yellow tipped toes constantly got tangled in the thicket as he continued to move, grumbling. "Serefina, if you are out here, I will seriously barbeque your butt for going too far from home.." He growled, frustrated. She had gone off on an adventure, and hadn't come back and Voltage was beginning to worry. He had first returned to the volcano in hopes of finding her there, but he hadn't been able too. So he had began to search the territories around it before he would head home in hopes that she was there. "Please.." He whimpered, starting to really worry now. He continued to pull his brightly colored frame through the thicket, moving to turn to head back the way he came. If she was here she would have come out when he called for her...hopefully. She was a big girl, yes, but Voltage still worried when he didn't see her for a while.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Hecate

gems
size
build
player
02-25-2015, 08:22 PM

The delicate creature pressed forward, her eyes focused on the idea of freedom and confidence though she knew she still held the insecurity to run from the strange and unknown that intrigued most wolves. She heard a voice off in the distance calling out a name. Serafina! The voice sounded strained and out of breath so the woman slowly crept through the thicket. Her fur coloration allowed her to blend into the ground like she was a part of it as her hazel eyes focused on who was calling. Serefina, if you are out here, I will seriously barbecue your butt for going too far from home.. The words sent her to the edge her eyes widened. She didn't know who this Serafina character was but she certainly did not want to be her. In fact, given the language the man used, she did not want to be around him either.

Something in her made her speak rather than run away like she had always done. She wasn't sure what it was but her high pitched alto voice broke the sound barrier like any other voice would. "You know, barbecuing other wolves booties isn't very nice." The words were almost sarcastic and Hecate herself was taken aback by them. She looked to her feet as she looked at the black and yellow creature. He wasn't a bumblebee, more like lightning.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-27-2015, 07:30 AM
Voltage continued to try and pull himself from the thick...thicket. He knew he would look more like a porcupine when he was done, and that wouldn't be fun to sleep in. Serefina, if she was at home, would be given the job to pluck every thorn and branch from his fur. Yeah, that was a good punishment. He grinned (slightly evil-y) to himself. All of a sudden a soft voice spoke from the undergrowth, and Voltage jumped. Wide stormy eyes turned in her direction as he swallowed slightly, trying to regain his composure. He cleared his throat as he registered her words before he broke out, once more, into his boyish grin. He shifted then to peer into the undergrowth to find her, smiling gently. "Oh little lady, don't you worry." He said with a gentle grin. "I'm not really going to barbeque my sister's butt." He moved to sit on his haunches, groaning inwardly as the plants stuck into him a little further than normal. This place felt so overcrowded to him here, but he could tell that it certainly seemed a good place for a hiding girl. "Did I scare you?" He asked with a gentle voice, all anger he had felt before slipped away as his features twisted in worry. Voltage was truly a gentle creature, even if he strikes hard and fast when need to be. His energy was pure.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Hecate

gems
size
build
player
03-01-2015, 06:45 PM
A soft joke soon resolved as he assured her that his sister's butt was safe. This meant there were more of them and that she was not alone in the area. She pulled information from his words and used it to her advantage as she started to think how she used to think. She drew in a deep breath and spoke. "That is good to know. As for me, I'm just cautious and easily startled it all." She tried to put off the hiding like nothing after a sudden lack of confidence. She supposed that Frith's conversation had an affect on her in a good way.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-11-2015, 06:17 PM
Voltage would grin at her then, shifting to turn to face her more and lower his bright yellow body down towards the ground to face her head on. He folded his legs beneath him as he settled in the bramble. His movements were slow, innocent, as he tried not to scare her further. He didn’t know any shy wolves, his entire family were comfortable in their own skin and had many wolves standing at their back so safety was always secured. He couldn’t imagine what it was like to be scared of strangers. "She has probably gone home by now, I can’t find her, and she normally comes out when I threaten to barbeque her." He said with a grin, trying to assure the stranger that it was safe here. "It is fine being cautious, so long as it doesn’t keep you from experiencing life.." He said softly, lowering his head towards his paws and offering her a boyish grin. "My name is Voltage Elementas.." He said softly, trailing off to try and get her to introduce herself.

"Burn Baby Burn"