Seerten

Donostrea
Noti

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
02-14-2015, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2015, 11:38 PM by Seerten.)

With a final huffing breath, the boy finally made it to the very top of the cliffs. He had been struggling to get to the top, but he needed to get there. It was the very tallest point in all of Alacritia and he would be able to see the whole land spread before his paws. The mutt walked as close to the edge as he dared, his chocolate wide as he took in everything before him. It was noon, so the sun shone down on everything and made it glimmer. Awe filled him, and he sat and basked in it. Everything below him was so small, it made him feel so... so large. He lost his mother, Sayang, and the brute names Stolz who cared for the pups since they were born. He also wasn't able to find his other two siblings, which is why he climbed this giant mountain.

Oh right! His family! That is why he had come up here. He looked down again and realized his mistake. He was way to far up to ever pick out the site of a wolf or dog below him. Unless they were coming up the cliffs themselves. Seerten's ears drooped even further, his head lowering as he whined softly. He had to come up with a new plan now, a new way to find his family. He did miss them, but it was quite an adventure, being alone. Yes it was scary at times, and he did get cold at night, but he had found out things about the world and himself. If the fire hadn't broken out, he wouldn't have found the things that he had. Like for instance, if you hit a frog on the back with your paw, it flips over and plays dead. Then it squirts out a gross liquid that is super smelly. He learned after that... no more hitting frogs.

Seerten folded to the earth gracefully, letting his paws hang over the edge of the cliff. He swayed them to and fro as his fluffy tail swept across the ground. He was a strange creature because of the mixture of his parents. He had the same off-white coat as his mother, and pale black spots speckling his back, belly and legs. His fur was a mix of the short, course dalmatian fur coated most of his body, while his chest, neck, and paws had the rougher, more course hair. His tail was a full out wolf tail, making him look awkward and silly. He didn't really like it sometimes, but it was who he was and he knew that he couldn't change it. With a small huff, Ten rested his head on his dangling paws.

The silence was nice, it meant that he could actually think and enjoy the view without any distractions. He really should go on to find his mother, but he had worked so hard to get up here that he didn't want to leave just yet. Who knew, maybe by staying here Sayang would actually come and find him! That would be fun. That meant that his search was over, and he could focus on something else. Like... hunting. He wasn't very good at that...

Seerten is a wolf x dalmatian hybrid, and has a mix of the two breeds coats. Most of his body is the thin, rough fur of a dalmatian, while his neck, chest, and tail are long and furry like a wolf.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-15-2015, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2015, 12:03 AM by Shaye I.)

It was still early when she left Imperium and Rhythm and started to head home. She had a lot on her mind, a lot to work through and she was barely even paying attention to where she was going as she traced the unfamiliar, but fairly straight forward paths back to Abaven. She would enter the territory with the stream and simply keep going on, not stopping when she caught the scent of Motif and Shai – she would talk with them, but she wasn't quite ready yet. She still followed the stream, even when the scent of Bass crossed her paths.she had a lot to talk about Bass with, but she needed to have her head in order before she could do that, because she would need to be able to talk to him like an adult, and for him to be able to treat her as such in regards to what she wanted to talk about. She was if only just older then his own children, so there was a high chance he might see too much of his own kids in her to treat her such.

She shook her head, the thoughts running through her mind where too serious and unlike her, and she was unwilling to let them take her away from the fun today. She kept going until she was past Abven, and then she veered East until she found herself at the Moon Touched Cliffs. She eyes them speculatively, before her face lit up into a smile and she began to climb.

A little while later and she would be near the top, and catch sight of the white, black spotted boy. She jumped in excitement, her tail wiggling behind her as she stalked forward (she had still never encountered the feeling 'fear' and didn't know enough to be cautious) when she was close to him, she sprang out with a cry and attempted to land on his tail.

"Speech"

Manip by Dancing-Crows

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Seerten

Donostrea
Noti

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
02-15-2015, 12:28 AM

He was gazing down at the sheer drop when he heard the disturbance behind him. His perked and flopped ear swiveled, but he thought that it was nothing but the wind. He was quite busy, trying to see just how far down the bottom really was. Finding a loose rock he kicked it down, ears straining forward as he leaned even closer to the edge, trying to listen for when it hit the earth. But that is when he heard a cry and felt something pounce upon his furry tail. Startling he scrambled on his paws, teetering dangerously close to the edge on the cliff. Rearing up on his hind legs he tipped his body backwards, trying to not fall downwards and over the edge. As he felt himself falling, he stretched out his front legs and kicked his back legs out further, tail twirling as he basically flipped himself over -- and landing directly over the critter who attacked his tail. It was a good thing he was much taller than the girl, otherwise he would had squished her beneath him. Lowering his head, he looked down towards his belly at the little girl, his folded ear flopping open as he did so. He gazed at her with a raised brow, taking in her blue feather and black and white coat. Just like him, except she was more black than she was white. There was quite a few beats of silence as he looked at her, before he grinned slightly. "You must be careful little one, you could have knocked me right over that cliff," he said in his calm, smooth voice.

Ten raised his head again, walking a few paces away so that he was not standing over her anymore. Folding himself to his rump, he kept eying her with his chocolate brown eyes. His fluffy tail curled around his thin furred legs, spotted head turning to the side. That was quite the climb, and yet she seemed to make it up with quite some ease. Huh, she must be a rather good climber then. He said nothing else but simply waited, noticing that she was young and probably bubbling with questions. It did concern him that she wasn't with her parents, but he was not one to judge. Slowly he lowered himself slowly until his nearly bald belly rested on the earth. His eyes fell on her feather then, eyes squinting as he gazed at it. Was that the feather of a blue macaw? Those were pretty rare birds, he hadn't heard of them being around much. Hmm, where had she gathered it if his findings were correct? Different shaped ears perked slightly, wishing to ask her but holding back.

Seerten is a wolf x dalmatian hybrid, and has a mix of the two breeds coats. Most of his body is the thin, rough fur of a dalmatian, while his neck, chest, and tail are long and furry like a wolf.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-18-2015, 02:27 PM

Shaye would watch the destruction that followed, as the boy jumped in fright and nearly fell right off the cliff. Her traitorous mouth let out a giggle and she immediately clamped a paw over it to silence it, even as the strange boy ended up over her littler frame. However, as the stranger looked down at her he didn't sound upset at his predicament, his telling of was gentle, and she grinned back up at him. Truly, she just didn't understand the danger, she was a sweet thing and would never intentionally hurt anyone, but she was also as ignorant as they come.

The stranger then moved so that he wasn't over her and she bounced back up to full height, tilting her head and studying him. He looked so strange, all white and black spotted, and he had an ear that just wanted to flop over, and a sweet smile on his face that made her like him already. “I'm sorry Mister” she said polity.

"Speech"

Manip by Dancing-Crows

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.