Loner
Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Tacheté
02-17-2015, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2015, 06:48 PM by Aisling.)

anyone from the ebony pack is welcome to join in ^^ aisling could use some friends

Trotting along the shore of the lake, the lone wolf carefully made sure to watch where she placed her paws. Even though it was summer, the russet female didn't feel like going for a dip in the lake. Pulling away from the shore of the lake, she made her way under a small group of trees. She had followed the scent of many wolves to this area, hoping to find a pack that would welcome her with open paws. Settling down under the trees, she laid her head on her paws to relax. She loved the smell of the lake and the plants growing around the area. It reminded her of home almost. Letting out a sigh, she let herself drift into a light doze, still aware of her surroundings enough that she kept her guard up in case anyone decided to try to attack her.

'It might be nice to settle here, if there is a pack that would take me in...' She thought, opening her eyes again a short while later to take a look at her surroundings again. The area was simply gorgeous to look at, with the lake and everything surrounding it. Hopefully, if her tracking skills were correct, there was a pack around here somewhere. She just hadn't stumbled into them quite yet. Deciding to let the resident pack know she had come into their territory, she rose to her paws and let out a howl. Figuring the message had been sent, she rocked back onto her haunches and then laid down under the trees again. It was time to wait the arrival of some of the members of the resident pack and hopefully the leader would be one of them.

"Aisling Talks."  "Others Talk."   'Aisling Thinks.'  Words.

Nikolai is allowed in any of Aisling's threads, regardless if they are private or not once they become best friends ^^ They more than likely will always be close to each other.

Nikolai

gems
size
build
player
02-18-2015, 08:56 PM

When the Ebony Lord heard an unfamiliar call his head rose from his paws and his ears perked with curiosity. It sounded awfully close... surely someone hadn't come within the pack lands without calling from the boarders first? Nikolai quickly rose to his paws. He had no idea of knowing if this trespasser was friend or foe, but either way he was more than eager to find some sort of his excitement for his day. Besides, he was trying to find ways to be more active in the pack and perhaps if Kassander saw that he was taking an initiative to investigate calls near the pack lands it would catch the King's attention.

He trotted toward the howl at a fairly swift pace, his gait taking on his characteristic uneven limp. The shift into summer had brought a bit of a change in the climate which had been bugging his scarred knee. Nothing he wasn't used to, but it still made his walk a little more uneven than some. Within a few minutes he arrived, spotting the russet female lounging in the shade of a tree. He quirked a quizzical brow at her as he came to a halt a few feet away. "Making yourself at home aren't you?" he asked, his light brown gaze watching her carefully. "You should really wait for one of us at the boarder you know. You're lucky I'm a sucker for lovely ladies." He smirked softly, one ear twitching back to listen for Kassander's approach. He was sure the King would want to speak to her as well.

""

Aisling

Loner
Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Tacheté
02-18-2015, 09:13 PM

ooc chat

She looked up from her spot, scrambling to her paws at the sound of a voice. The voice was coming from a male, who had asked her "Making yourself at home aren't you?" She sheepishly looked down at her paws. "I was merely waiting out of the heat until someone from the pack I scented here decided to make an appearance. And it seems you are the first." She answered briskly. When the tan male mentioned that she should've waited at the border, she plopped her haunches on the ground. "Well, if I'm not from any pack around here, how was I supposed to know where the borders were?" She gave him an innocent look. She looked him in the eyes for a few moments, unsure what to think of him.

"Who are you by the way?" She asked, tilting her head quizzically towards the male in front of her. Her own ears swiveled around in all directions, listening for the approach of other wolves. "And what pack grounds have I managed to bring myself into? Surely a strong and kindly male such as you would be willing to help out a lady such as myself in figuring out her whereabouts here." She said with a sweet smile. She truly meant what she said. She thought him a kind male, for he hadn't attacked her on sight. But she also figured him strong, as he bore a few scars upon his fur. His brown eyes also seemed kindly. She figured she might be able to trust him. "I'm Aisling, by the way. Aisling Dieonea Veritti." She said swiftly, almost forgetting her manners.

Nikolai is allowed in any of Aisling's threads, regardless if they are private or not once they become best friends ^^ They more than likely will always be close to each other.

Kassander

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
02-22-2015, 09:20 AM
This call, a stranger's call that came as he was poking around the pack lands for more herbs for his stores, sounded much closer than it should have, and his brow knotted in concern. Leaving his herbs at a nearby cache he set out to find the caller. As he approached he heard Nikolai's voice, followed by an unknown female voice. The female was asking him questions, and the young alpha chose to answer one in Nikolai's stead as he came up to the pair. "These lands belong to Ebony, ma'am - and as it happens you're trespassing. Is there any reason in particular you didn't stop when you scented the border markers?" His voice wasn't accusing or aggressive, simply calm and questioning. He nodded his thanks to Nikolai for having answered the call and kept her occupied until he could get there.

OOC: Sorry it took me so long. Busy week. :p

Aisling

Loner
Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Tacheté
02-22-2015, 09:33 PM

tis fine c: we all get busy

She swiveled her ears around towards the sound of another voice. "Oh... I wasn't aware that these lands belonged to the Ebony Pack... And I've been looking for a pack to join ever since I left my birth pack." She said, dipping her body slightly in submission as she realized that this was the leader she meant to talk to about joining the pack. "I'm loyal as they come sir. I would be pleased to follow your lead." She said softly, dropping her eyes from his. "And I didn't stop because I didn't know if I was coming into or leaving from a pack land, along with wishing to join a pack." She answered, adding onto her previous statement.

She shifted from paw to paw, casting a nervous glance between the two males. One she had already figured wouldn't hurt her, and the other she wasn't so sure of. She so wished to join this pack, and get to know the first male who had greeted her better. "You would have my loyalty until my death." She added onto her statement about loyalty to the pack.

Nikolai

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2015, 10:52 AM

He found himself grinning at the woman as she spoke. Compliments really were the way to his heart, even if he wasn't already a sucker for pretty girls. Before he could answer however Kassander appeared at his side and he sobered up a bit, giving his King a small nod in return. He settled on his haunches and listened at the two of them exchanged words. He sympathised with her a bit. He had been quite turned around himself when he first arrived in Alacritia after leaving his homeland, but he still knew to avoid pack borders.

She surely seemed nice enough though and he smiled again when she offered her loyalty to Kassander. It was a good move he thought, considering she had wondered onto his lands. He chuckled quietly to himself. His eyes never quite left the girl, but he leaned toward Kassander and said to him quietly, "I wouldn't go to hard on her, sir. If you'd like, I can show her around and get her up to speed on our rules. And make sure she knows where the borders are." He chuckled again, clearly in a good mood for once.

"Speech" 'thoughts'

Kassander

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
03-16-2015, 07:43 PM
Kassander listened with quiet neutrality as the seemingly nervous woman spoke, cocking his head to the side but not interrupting. Nikolai spoke up as well, quietly, and Kassander glanced over at him with carefully hidden amusement. Nikolai sounded... well, starry eyed over her already, and he'd only just met her. He couldn't remember Nikolai ever sounding so chipper, not in all the time since he'd joined them, and no wonder. He'd heard Raisa's stories about the horror that befell Old Ebony, and Nikolai had actually been part of it.

"We'd be happy to have you," he said finally, giving her a softly welcoming smile. "It's not our way to turn away anyone in need of a home. Nikolai will be your guide until you get settled in and everything. Do you have a particular skill set you are trained in, or want to train in? If not that's fine too, I just want you to have every opportunity if you want."

Aisling

Loner
Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Tacheté
03-23-2015, 08:44 PM
"I'd like to train as a healer, if that's possible. I already have some moderate skill in healing sir." She said, trying to hide a smile as he said that Nikolai would be her guide. Her tail wiggled a bit as he continued to speak. "You have my upmost loyalty. I am yours to command sir." She said with a duck of her head. Her bright blue eyes peered out from her russet fur. "Thank you, sir." She said.

She was overjoyed. Not only did she find a pack, but she also found a good friend in Nikolai. Things were shaping up from what they once were. Perhaps she would find her brothers at some point as well. That would make everything perfect!

((OOC: I know its been awhile since your part was posted Tea, but since she's officially in the pack now, this thread perhaps could be closed and sent to archives?))