Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
02-19-2015, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2015, 07:22 PM by Seraphim.)
Okay so there are 12 pups in Imp right now, and if everyone joins in this is gonna be one heck of a thread! So is everyone okay with no posting order to keep things moving along?

Seraphim knew that he was probably the greatest warrior in Imperium. Like, even better than his Daddy's warriors probably. He let out a ferocious (read: laughable) snarl as he dashed forwards, dull claws gouging at a particularly dangerous clump of grass and dirt. He pranced back, circling, then dove in again! "That's right, you're not so tough! Think you can beat me?" He laughed at the clump of dirt for being so foolish. Only this time when he made to attack the grass reached out to grab him, snarling around his paw and tossing him to the ground. He landed with an 'Oof!' and wheezed as the wind left his lungs. "You are a worthy opponent," he gasped out, along with another cough.

He decided quite unobjectively, and certainly without any other past experiences swaying his decision, that fighting grass was lame and that perhaps he ought to find something else to do. Phim looked up and found the hot summer sun directly overhead. Too late in the day for Angel or Vana to be sleeping, but he didn't hear his brother's laughter or his sister's indignant screeching, so he had no idea how to track them down (As he'd been able to refer to the aforementioned method his whole life.) Instead he sighed and sat down with a thump. If he waited long enough, trouble would probably find him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Phim's family members are always allowed in his threads, whether specified or not!

Caesar I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-19-2015, 05:17 PM

The boy sat off in the distance, eying the dude that was tackling the grass. He let out a laugh as he tripped and fell, rising to all fours and padding over to the larger boy. "You're stupid," he said, sticking his tongue out at the blue pups. "Grass isn't even dangerous. You're wasting your energy," Caesar lowered himself to a seated position about four feet away from the other pup. He wasn't a nice kid, he never had been. Just because they were apparently captives or something didn't mean that he had to treat everyone nicely. Plus it was crazy that he was a captive, cause he had wanted to be here in the first place. And there were tons of pups here, it was crazy! For real he couldn't freaking turn a corner without seeing another tiny little pup face. Gods above what was this craziness. He had once been the only one causing the trouble, and now what? He had to compete with the freaking giant mans pups. Flashing a toothy grin at the one before him, brown and white tail curling around him. His fawn like pelt shook as he huffed, almost seeming to challenge the boy with a raised brow. Who attacked grass anyways? That was lame...

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-19-2015, 05:50 PM
OOC: Eve gave me permission to powerplay knocking Caesar down.

Some distance away, Angelus lay stretched out watching his brother jump around like a lunatic. He had a stick clasped between his two front paws and was chewing on it mercilessly, but mostly he was watching Phim and snickering to himself. What a goofball! Who fought grass? Sure, he rolled around in the mud and turned himself into a little mud beast, but he'd never fought grass before because that was silly.

One of his daddy's pets, Caesar, moseyed up to Phim and said not nice things to him, and instantly Angelus was on his paws. The abandoned stick clattered to the ground and was immediately forgotten. How dare he! So what if Seraphim was a goober, he was Angel's goober and only he (okay, and Eva too) could say so. The jerk!

Outraged, Angelus flung himself towards the spotted meany. He came up on the smaller boy's left and, using his chest, struck Caesar's left shoulder and threw him to the ground. From there he attempted to stand over him, his hackles and tail raised. His lips curled as he spit the words, "No, you're stupid. And," his voice dropped, "You're gonna say sorry to my brother."

"Talk" "You" Think

Seraphim

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
02-19-2015, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2015, 08:35 AM by Seraphim.)
Phim wasn't really sure where Caesar had come from but all the sudden he was there and saying all sorts of mean things! Phim's ears flattened against his skull as he tried to make sense of it all. What was his problem, Phim had tried to be extra nice to the new kids because for some reason they didn't understand how great his Daddy's pack was yet. "Yeah, well you're stupid-er if you only ever practice on other wolves. There's grass all over the place, so I can try learning whenever I want!" Daddy said that practice was really important, and Seraphim was not the most patient of pups... But then Angelus was there and he was facing down the brown boy for him!

Angel knocked him over and demanded that Caesar apologize, which was really cool of him because family was supposed to stick up for one another. "Yeah, you should!" Phim insisted. Not because he was offended (because clearly Caesar didn't understand and that was his problem, not Phims) but because it was the nice thing to do. He turned to Angel to give him a big grin, grateful that he had come to help him. It made Phim feel all warm and fuzzy, knowing that he could count on his brother no matter what. Maybe Caesar just didn't understand that either!

Phim wondered if maybe Caesar and his brother weren't like him and Angelus. How did he even survive, especially if their sister was anything like Vana! Brothers had to stick together, after all. Phim flopped down onto his tummy, next to where Angel was looming over the older boy, trying to get on eye level with him. "Maybe if you were nicer you'd understand things like practice and how brothers work. I don't really think you're stupid, just no one's taught you yet. I can teach you how to be a brother if you want!" He tried to give Caesar his warmest, most nicest smile he could, hoping he'd agree. "Speech"

Phim's family members are always allowed in his threads, whether specified or not!

Atreides

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Tealah
02-19-2015, 06:50 PM

It got lonely, without Dad. With Mom dying they'd had Dad to look after and comfort them, and he'd been there when Bellona wandered off and never came back too. But waking up beside their dad, and knowing he was gone... that was loneliness. It had been him and Sirius and Integra against the world, and he'd been inclined to keep it that way. But honestly... it could get a little boring sometimes. Daegmar had her own kids to look after and now that they were out of the den and she could turn them into perfect little soldiers, she hadn't been training them so much. He and the girls had practiced on their own but... it was a little boring sometimes. So he'd set out with the intention of tracking down the Imperialis kids who were... not Armadas, but somehow managed to elevate themselves above everyone else to be... well, cool. They were pretty cool.

Coming up on the group he cocked his head to the side curiously as venomous words spewed from the muzzle of a pup he didn't recognize, and Angelus immediately stood up for Phim. Trei blinked at the unknown pup - Angelus and Seraphim seemed to know him despite the tension so he couldn't be just a trespasser, so he must be part of Valentine's pack. Why would he be picking on Phim? "It's not usually a smart idea to pick on your alpha's son so I think Angel might be right, you're probably not the fastest rabbit in the group you know what I mean?" he said languidly, laughter bubbling up and crinkling his muzzle as he came to a stop. "Who's this?" he asked the Imperialis kids curiously.

""

Sirius1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-19-2015, 07:18 PM

Sirius followed silently behind her brother. She wasn't really one for following, but she was bored and anything was better than just laying around. Honestly she was hoping her brother would fall in a hole or something so she could laugh at him and drop mud on his head. Of course she'd help him out in the end, but before that she had all kinds of things for him to say and do. Making him dance would be the highlight of her day.

They arrived just in time to hear the beginnings of bickering. She didn't really have a reason to intervene or pick a side, so instead she sank to her haunches to watch and let her eyes dart from participant to participant. It looked like it was about to get interesting.

"Talk" "You" Think

Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-19-2015, 08:05 PM

Integra didn't really believe in things like magic and curses but after losing her father right after losing her sister right after losing her mother…. welll… she was really starting to wonder. Integra skulked along next to Atreides. Rarely would she journey without the comfort of her siblings by her side. Anything less was too lonely, too painful. Narcissa was as good as dead. It was just the three of them now and while Integra secretly hoped she could heal her sleeping sister it was hard for her to hope for or believe in anything. But at least she wasn't completely alone. She still had Atreides and Sirius. The three musketeers…

The princess slowed to a stop as her brother did, eyeing the group of pups before her. She'd missed the conversation but she recognized Valentine's kids. The other boy smelt new. Integra moved to sit next to her sister, content to watch the going on's. Seemed like boy stuff.

[Image: yKuOSHo.png]

Falx

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
02-19-2015, 09:16 PM

Falx was pretty far from the den. Like, really really far. Still, this was an adventure, and she didn't really mind... Even if she was completely and hopelessly lost. She had managed to lose Raba and Sabre but she was pretty sure they'd find each other again eventually, so what did she have to worry about? She laughed to herself... and looked around anxiously for some sign of intelligent life. Seriously, she was hungry. In the distance, maybe she heard voices, but part of the young girl wondered if that was just wishful thinking. Still, she trundled her fat little body in that general direction just to be safe. What she found looked like a wondrous occasion! So many kids! None of them looked like Raba or Sabre, and all of them looked a lot older than her, but Falx was Daegmar's daughter which meant she was stronger and faster and fiercer than all of them! Most of them looked like they were watching something, which appeared to be something like a fight. Falx gasped with delight and rushed forwards. "Who's winning?" she asked excitedly, to no one in particular.

"Talk" Think "You"

Sabre

gems
size
build
player
02-19-2015, 09:39 PM

Sabre was... disgusted.

Unlike his sister, who he'd trailed by some distance, he wasn't excited by the prospect of a fight. A bunch of whiny pups swatting at each other? No thank you. All it was, was a reminder of how much better his family was. Still it was his first time meeting anyone other than his mother, sisters, or Hati, and so as he stalked up behind Falx he couldn't help but study them out of the corner of his eye. Not one of them had coloring similar to any of the wolves he'd known. All of them from Mother to Hati to the pups were black with white and auburn markings (though no markings at all in Hati's case, unless you counted the skull he wore all the time) but these wolves ran the gamut from dirt-brown to storm-cloud gray to... really stormy-cloud blue-gray. One of the blue-gray ones even had a weird purplish tint to his fur if Sabre looked just right. Ergh. Bunch of inbred mutant freaks. Not that the pup actually knew what inbred meant (or that he was technically right in the case of a couple of them) but clearly there was something wrong with them all.

He snorted. "You're all a bunch of dummies," he declared with all the haughtiness a month-old pup could muster, his lip curling to make his disgust clear. "Bet they don't even know how to fight. Weak." He sniffed pointedly. Paraphrasing things his mother and Hati said, he wasn't entirely sure what he was saying but he knew it wasn't nice and he was content with that.

""

Colette 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
02-19-2015, 09:45 PM

Colette was hardly eager to spend time with the other pups, she'd mostly kept to Speare's side, but even he disappeared sometimes and she knew not where to find him. Even with all the other young wolves that flocked around her the young spotted she wolf felt more alone now than she did in her entire life. That was why when she heard the commotion she was drawn more near the other children. She wouldn't get too close, bright blue eyes would find her brother within the swarm of Imperium's young. What had he done now? Her dark ears would perk at the conversation, most of what she heard echoed her own questions. Maybe if she stayed and listened long enough she'd figure it out. Really if she had been a braver child she might have come and stood up for her mean brother, but she was incredibly tiny even compared to the youngest of the group. She'd bring her small paws beneath her as she looked on from the distance.

"Talk" "You" Think
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Caesar I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-21-2015, 11:30 AM

Caesar was sitting one moment, the pup telling him that he was stupider. He rolled his eyes and was about to say something, when all of the sudden he was on the ground, another pup looming over him. They looked a lot alike, probably brothers. Caesar's teeth pulled back into a snarl, his jaws snapping upwards towards his face. "Get off of me," he snarled, raising his hind legs and attempting to kick up at the boy's exposed belly. He didn't like to be pushed around, it was him that did the pushing. Then all of the sudden the other stupid boy was looking at him, telling him that he needed to taught how to be nice and how to be a brother. He growled at that, ears pressing back against his brown skull. "My brother hates me and goes out of the way to ignore me, so sorry if I'm not nice OR a good brother. Not get off!" Caesar's voice was mad as he thrashed on the earth, turning around and squirming out from under the taller puppy. Raising himself to all fours, he shook out his coat and realized that there was a crowd gathering. He sneered at them all, picking out his sister among the crowd. Oh great, was she going to start screaming again? His green eyes rolled again. "What are you all doing here? I'm not going to start singing and dancing for everyone..." he grumbled, flopping his rump onto the earth. His gaze cut back to the one that had tackled him, glaring at the taller boy. It would seem that there was a crowd of pups that all knew each other -- or so he thought -- and he had a feeling if he didn't say sorry that he might be run over by a crowd of puppies. Caesar wasn't one to apologize for anything, but at the moment he was very, very out numbered.

The fawn coloured boy growled, looking over to the kid that he had insulted. Perhaps he could ignore saying sorry? Well... he was all for testing his luck. "My name is Caesar," he mumbled, ears still pressed against his head. He didn't like this, and really wanted to leave. His pride kept him rooted though, green gaze cutting carefully across the crowd. He really didn't want to say sorry... but a lot of these puppies were bigger that he was. These odds were not in his favor... "Maybe you're not stupid..." he muttered to the kid again, looking at his tackler. There. That was good enough. Right?

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-21-2015, 02:16 PM

Karabela was chewing contentedly on a deer antler, minding her own business when she saw her sister Falx sneak away from the den. Well… not really sneaking. Mom let them wander if they wanted just as long as they stayed within the boundaries of Imperium territory. All the same though, Raba was curious what her sibling was getting up to. Leaving the antler she bounded to her feet and gave chase. "Hey Falx! Wait for me! Where are we going?" Bouncing after Falx she came to a halt next to her sister, leaning to brush against the other. "Wow look at all the puppies! Hey you guys want to play something? Let's play war!!"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-21-2015, 09:05 PM

The boy pinned beneath him squirmed and kicked and snapped, but all his efforts were in vain. None of it phased Angelus. He held on tightly, thoroughly enjoying the power he had over the other. More than anything else, the pinned boy should have been scared. Angel was serious. He expected an apology and was willing to wring one out of Caesar if necessary.

Feeling the need to toss his opinion out there, Angel snapped, "Maybe if you weren't mean your brother wouldn't hate you. Ever think of that?" Duh. If he treated his brother like he treated Angel's then no wonder his own brother didn't like him. Who was the stupid one again?

The spotted boy continued to thrash and Angel let him for several more seconds. Finally he relaxed his grip just enough to let the other wiggle free, but the pressure he continued to apply as Caesar did made it very clear that Angelus was allowing him to get up. His expression smug, he watched the other as he tried to salvage his pride with snarky words. "Too bad, that would be funny."

"Maybe you're not stupid..." Angelus snorted. That was not an apology. He eyed Seraphim. If that was enough of an apology for him, then maybe Angel would be okay with it too. Maybe. But if the boy kept being a jerk he'd make him be sorry.

"Talk" "You" Think

Seraphim

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
02-21-2015, 10:39 PM

Maybe it was the sound of the argument, but all of the sudden puppies were appearing out of no where. Phim had no idea where they'd been or how long they'd been watching (Oh no, how many of them saw me fighting the grass?) but he rounded on them with a smile. Daddy said that the wolves of Imperium were kinda like a family, so Phim ought to treat them well... as long as they behaved. Unfortunately he didn't know many of their names. Uhm... or any, maybe. Before he could really get a good look at anyone, Angelus was letting the little brown boy wiggle out of his grasp.

Caesar introduced himself and allowed that maybe Phim wasn't stupid after all. "It's alright that you didn't understand," he said happily. "I learn new stuff all the time! Like yesterday I learned how to hunt frogs." He heard one of the girls ask if they wanted to play a game and in an instant his attention was diverted. He gasped and rounded on the group, eyes brightening as the thought of a wonderful game was bestowed upon him. There were so many of them that this would definitely be a good time! "There are so many of us that I bet we could have a game of hunting frogs! But listen, you only get a point if you get the frog all the way to... uhm... Oh! To my Daddy's den!" He bounced a little bit, paws scuffing at the dirt below.

Phim turned to his brother with a wide grin, waiting to see if Angel would be as excited about this as he was. "I'm Seraphim, by the way. My Daddy is Valentine!" With pride he puffed out his chest, because that's what an alpha's son was supposed to do. Still, he didn't see it as if he were in charge of the others, because the idea of being in charge of anyone was more than a bit strange to the young pup. He only knew that he was really proud of his Daddy and that Valentine's pack was really fun, so it was something he ought to puff his chest out about! As in most things, the complexities of this concept were lost on him. "So who's in?!"

"Talk" "You" Think

Evangeline

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
02-23-2015, 12:00 PM

Where had her brothers and those three brown kids disappeared to this time? Cascade had let them all go play while she went hunting, so they hadn't really run off this time but still... She stopped as the combined scents of an extraordinary amount of puppies hit her. What was this?! She sniffed suspiciously but couldn't quite separate any particular scents with her inexperienced nose. But then the point was moot, because she'd spotted the group and her jaw dropped open. They were playing with the Destruction puppies AND the Armada puppies? Had all the Imperium puppies gotten together to play and not invited her? Her lip quivered, part hurt feelings but mostly in anger. How could they?

She stalked up to the group, head help high, in time to catch Phim's last words. "In what?" she hissed crankily.

""

Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-27-2015, 09:17 PM

Puppies, puppies, everywhere! Integra stared in awe as even more puppies filed into the gathering. She found herself wanting to recoil from the business of the throng. It was loud, noisy, and everyone seemed to be talking at once. She turned to gaze at Sirius and shrugged to show she wasn't quite sure what they should be doing.

One of the boys, a prince, caught her attention as he talked of a frog game. She frowned a bit though. "Won't he get mad if he has a bunch of frogs in his den? Or… or are we going to take them out when we're done?"

"Speech"

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-27-2015, 09:22 PM

Karabela could hardly keep up with everyone but when one of the boys gasped she spun around, hackles on edge ready to fight before she realized he'd only had an idea. Dork! She thought they might be under attack! Then me mentioned frogs. "Oh, oh! I'm in I love catching things! Ok…. umm…" Raba looked around, gauging her surroundings. "Ok, phimmy! Where's his den? I'm Karabela by the way but you can call me Raba." It was only fair if they all knew where the den was and she didn't like him having an advantage because the den was his dans.

Eyes rolled as she shot a glare at the older pink-eyed girl before she grinned slyly. "He won't be mad! We can eat them when we're done, we can get enough frogs to feed the whole pack!" She puffed out her chest proudly. "Oh, oh so are we going? Should we start hunting now? Is it a race? How long do we have and how do we tell whose frogs are whose?"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Sirius1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-04-2015, 08:18 PM

Seeing who could catch the most frogs seemed like a good idea. Sirius was always up for a competition; the opportunity to prove her superiority was too good to pass up. "I want to play!" She stood, tail held high and wagging gently. It sounded like a fantastic idea! She'd smoke them, she just knew it. Easy peasy.

One of the smaller pups, she introduced herself as Raba, brought up several good points. Siri offered, "I can bite the heads off of mine." That way there'd be no mistaking them for anyone else's frogs. "Oh, and I'm Siri." She was fairly certain most of those gathered knew her name, but there were a couple new ones that she'd never seen before.

"Talk" "You" Think

Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-06-2015, 08:33 PM

Integra wasn't quite sure how she felt about this frog catching scheme. They were going to get into so much trouble and she didn't really feel like…. biting the heads off frogs. Thankfully Sirius had volunteered that particularly deformity for her catches. However, she knew she couldn't leave them alive or they'd get away and as calm and level-headed as she tried to play it she was still competitive herself and wanted to at least give it a shot. "Um… I'll just kill mine, like smash them on a rock or something but leave the bodies intact." She'd much rather put something out of it's misery quickly than bite of a leg or two and watch if flail around.

"Speech"