ardent

Decisions, Decisions {Ode}

Theisinova

gems
size
build
player
02-20-2015, 09:24 AM
Her family had once lived in the south, where warmth touched the land even in the cold season of winter. She would breathe in the frosty air, her single good eye would roam the frozen area of the North. The cold winds tugged at her multicolored fur, her tail swishing slowly back and forth. Somewhere along the lines she had become separated from Mack, her brother and closest friend. But she was sure he would find his way around Alacritia, back to check in with her. They were connected, for sure, no matter the time or distance. Theisi was not worried in the least. Instead, what the girl was focusing on, was somewhere she could fit in. A pack perhaps.

But was the north the right fit? Theisinova would wander on, until finally the scent of pack borders hit her. She would pause, glancing in the direction where the sound of running water was coming from. Were there some sort of falls within the territory? The female would breathe in again. It didn't seem like there were many scents along this border either. Was the pack small? Had something happened? The female would hesitate, uncertain whether to call for the alpha or not. But, perhaps, it would be worth checking the pack out?

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-22-2015, 08:44 PM
Glaciem's borders had been quiet as of late, keeping Odette on her toes. She was not used to having complete silence around her home, for that usually meant something was in the air. Her tan paws kept the snow rising and falling wherever she roamed, hoping that she would finally find something or someone to break the silence of Glaciem.

Her mental wish was granted when an unfamiliar scent broke through the cold breezes. Red and blue eyes hastened to look in the right direction as her body caught up with the symbols that moved throughout her brain. She changed her pace and before she knew it, was closer to the stranger than she had anticipated. Odette's large body slowed and she stood on her side of the border as she cleared her throat. "Hello. Welcome to Glaciem's borders. What can I do for you today?"

Theisinova

gems
size
build
player
02-28-2015, 01:00 AM
Though Theisinova had been debating about whether or not it would be worth checking the pack out it seemed that fate would decide for her. A figure of tan and black would move towards her, bi colored eyes focused on the form of the multicolored girl. Theisinova’s good eye would focus on the stranger, a figure whom she assumed to be an authority of the pack. She would speak, mentioning the pack name being Glaciem. Had her mother mentioned a pack named Glaciem when she was little? Theisi couldn’t remember at all.

The girl would give a soft smile, not wanting to offend the other. “Ah... I was just curious about the pack ma’am. I’m seeking a home... And was wondering if I might fit in here. It seems that you guys are rather small at the moment. Are you a newer pack?” Theisinova would keep her tone polite, her body language showing proper respect. Hopefully the other would be more than willing to offer up information about the pack without her having to dig for the information on her own.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-01-2015, 09:13 PM
The stranger was quick to respond and it slightly pleased Odette. She didn't show this, however; instead, she returned the female's soft smile and slowly lowered herself to her haunches. Ears remained perked forward as she watched the girl before replying to her question. "We are fairly new, now that I think about. Glaciem came to exist a couple of seasons ago and I am happy to say that we are remaining strong." She then let her smile grow as she continued to explain. "Our numbers are small, but we strongly support each other like the biggest family there is. What are you looking for in a home, my dear?"

Theisinova

gems
size
build
player
03-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Theisinova would watch as the female settled down, answering her inquiries about the pack. Glaciem... just a couple seasons old. It seemed that there was a lot of potential in this place as a home. At the same time there was still not a lot of information to go on, mostly because it seemed the alpha wanted to know what she wanted in a pack, rather than try to sell her own pack into being the best sort of place to live. Theisinova respected that, and found that perhaps even better in that sense. The female would take a breath and begin to speak.

"I want a place where I can feel secure, yet a place to grow as well. A place to expand in all fields, and build the bonds of a family that I've not had so strongly in my life. A place where warmongering is not the initial thought, yet, at the same time, the wolves will stand for what they believe and not run and hide with their tails between their legs at the first scent of danger." Theisinova would give a gentle smile. "I'm already interested in Glaciem. Do you think that your pack fits the other things I am looking for, miss..." The girl would pause, shuffling on her paws. "I'm sorry... I don't know you're name."

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-08-2015, 07:00 PM
What the girl was looking for in a pack was exactly what Odette had wanted as a young girl. Her red and blue eyes merrily twinkled and her smile widened into a happier grin as the conversation was turned back to her court. To sum up the girl's explanation, she was already interested in Glaciem and the facts that she had listed were, as such, a part of Glaciem's belief system. Slowly, Odette revealed her name and the decision that she would make. "Odette...Odette Adravendi." Her grin became a confident smirk as she said, "Alphess of Glaciem." For a few seconds, she looked over the girl before saying, "My dear, you have come to the borders of a pack that believes in what you are looking for. We are a proud pack, one that hopes to endure any and everything that is thrown our way. As well rounded wolves, we will take on whatever challenge we have to face."

Theisinova

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2015, 07:03 PM
Theisinova would give a nod. Odette Adravendi. A name to certainly remember. Her look was confident too, the alphess of Glaciem. Theisi would wait for the woman to continue, saying that this pack, Glaciem, believed in what she was looking for. A small pack, but a place to grow. To make a family. The female would feel her heart lift, a shine to her eyes. This sounded wonderful! The female would give a firm nod, feeling sure.

“Then Glaciem sounds perfect to me. If I may, Alphess Odette, might I join your ranks? I am a hard worker, one who does not let her handicaps cripple her, but instead uses them to give her strength and motivation. I feel I can offer something good to your pack of Glaciem, to your members.”