gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
02-21-2015, 08:32 PM

She had really underestimated how far away Ebony was from Pantheon. She had really come out here more on a whim and a wish to check up on her younger family members than anything else, but now that she had finally arrived she wondered if maybe she should have planned more time for this trip. She also would have reconsidered saying no to her daughter when she begged to come along. Sighing she glanced behind her at Hera as she flopped down on the ground yet again in a protest to walking any further. "Come on, Hera. We're almost there, I promise. I mean it this time." She watched her daughter grudgingly get up and trot after her and she smirked, giving a little shake of her head as she kept going.

Finally they arrived at Ebony's border and she gratefully settled down onto her haunches with a sigh. Hera pulled up and flopped down beside her in that over dramatic way of hers and Phoebe couldn't help but smirk and roll her eyes. "Come on, sit up straight and fix your fur, silly girl. Be on your best behavior." She then turned her attention back toward the pack territory, pulling herself up as well before lifting her head to let out a howl to summon the current Ebony alpha as well as any of the Olympus kin that wished to come say hi. She knew they hadn't all been on the best terms in the past, but maybe they could move past all that if all went well.

"Talk" "You" Think

Hera

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2015, 08:38 PM

Hera trudged along behind her mother, groaning dramatically as she flopped down onto the ground and looked up at her mother with a mostly joking plead to stop walking. But no, of course her mother told her to get up, insisting that they were almost there... again. She groaned louder and made herself get up and catch up to her mother. Asking to come on the mission had been suuuuch a mistake. The eight month old had wanted to go on a trip with her mother and wanted to pretend to be all important too, but it was such a long walk! Sure, mother had tried to warn her, but she didn't listen. Now here she was, with sore paws and all.

She sat down hard on her haunches next to Phoebe when she finally stopped and sat down as well. She glared up at her mother like a routy teenager at her prompting to sit up straight and fix her fur, but when her mother howled to call someone to see them she realized that they really were going to talk to someone here! Someone important! She shuffed herself upright to sit up tall, quickly shaking out her scruff and giving the pale fur on her chest a quick lick to smooth it down before looking up and peering around to see who would come to talk to them.

Speech Others Thinking

Kassander

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
02-22-2015, 09:39 AM
This call sounded from a voice vaguely familiar to Kassander, and his head cocked to the side in confusion as he struggled to place it. Oh - it was one of the Olympus wolves. An... aunt or something? He couldn't remember exactly, and he couldn't remember ever having actually spoken with her though she'd been around and he was aware of her name. What was she doing here? Curious, but cautious, he approached the silver eyed woman. The child with her also earned a curious glance, but it relieved the tension in the young male a little. After all, if this were anything to be too worried about she wouldn't have brought a pup along. "Phoebe Olympus," he noted, his voice neutral. "What brings you to Ebony?"

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
02-22-2015, 05:27 PM

When the young man approached them she had to dig around for his name for just a bit, but she found it. Luckily it seemed he remembered her as well and she smiled, thinking to herself that leaders got younger and younger these days. It made her wonder who of the younger Olympians might take her place. Moving those thoughts aside she returned his greeting with a simple, "Kassander." At his question she first dipped her head toward her daughter, saying, "This is my daughter, Hera Olympus. Hera, his is Kassander Xanilov." She smiled and lifted her silver gaze back to the young man, going on to say, "I really only came to check in and see how all of you were doing... I am the Matriarch of Pantheon now, since Natalya stepped down due to her illness. I know Pantheon and Ebony haven't been on the best of terms up to now, but I hope to smooth the waters between us." She smiled faintly before adding, "I realized the other day Pantheon doesn't have any true allies and with some packs not quite favoring us right now... I think I might need to be making friends... just in case." She gave a quick glance to Hera before lifting her gaze back to Kassander's. "I just want my family to be safe. I'm sure you can relate with that."

"Talk" "You" Think

Hera

gems
size
build
player
02-22-2015, 05:33 PM

Hera did as her mother said and was on her bestest behavior when a man came to talk to them, greeting her mother by name and asking what brought them to Ebony. She smiled and politely dipped her head when her mother introduced her to him, but otherwise she simply sat quietly next to her mother and listened. Sitting quietly was quite a feat for her so she hoped her mother might let her play or something on the way back as a reward! However, she got distracted from her own thoughts as she listened to her mother's words, catching Phoebe's quick glance toward her. Suddenly Hera started to get worried. Packs didn't like them? Just in case? What did that mean? Were they in trouble? Her ears flicked back, but she didn't say anything. She would save her many questions for after they left, but she still had a burning curiosity and a little not of worry in her gut as she looked at this Kassander guy.

Speech Others Thinking

Kassander

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
02-22-2015, 08:33 PM
Phoebe's words brought a concerned frown to Kassander's face. "What do you mean, no allies? Packs not favoring Pantheon? Oh, congratulations on your promotion," he added. "And it's nice to meet you, Hera." No longer was his voice simply neutral. It had dropped to a moderately more friendly tone, though tinted with worry. He didn't give a damn what happened to Helios, or Natalya, but he'd never had reason to dislike Phoebe, and his Olympus siblings would be devastated if anything happened to their relatives in Pantheon, despite their past differences. "I'm sorry if I seem rude and a bit... pushy, but... I thought your pack had allies? At least, when I was still there. Solstice? Abaven? Arcanum?" His haunches sank to the ground as he regarded her, both curious and concerned.

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
02-22-2015, 09:06 PM

ooc: you can just skip Hera for now, she's just gonna sit and listen lol

When Kassander spoke it was in a volley of questions with only a brief intermission in them to give her congratulations and give Hera a nice to meet you. Her ears flicked uncertainly. She really hadn't meant to spill all of this to Kassander on this visit, certainly not with her daughter sitting beside her, but she didn't feel like she could let his questions go unanswered either. She sighed softly before finally speaking, a frown finding her face as well. "The only pack I have spoken to since I took over has been Glaciem and that meeting had been brief. Nice enough girl, that Odette. But as far as the ones you listed go, Solstice is no more. I'm unsure about where we stand with Abaven, like I said I haven't spoken to any other packs and Natalya and Helios didn't leave me with much information. Arcanum is actually the problem... There was an incident with one of their members on our lands. I don't know all the details, but I do know it's ended with us being enemies. I like to think that the fight is between Natalya and Catalya, but from what I've seen of Catalya it's not likely to end there." She sighed and frowned again, giving a small shake of her head before giving a small, forced laugh. "My siblings really left me with one heck of a mess to clean up, didn't they?"

"Talk" "You" Think