Astraeus Taranath

Astraeus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-21-2015, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2015, 07:44 PM by Astraeus.)
Out of Character Name: Poppin'

Character's Name: Astraeus Taranath
Character Age: 3 years old
Season of Birth: Autumn
Adult Height: 36 INCHES
Appearance Description:
Aeus is a beautiful Eastern Timber, symbolizing the trademark charcoal black fur with chocolate brown tips. In some lightings, he appears to be a gold-like brown just leaving traces of black in the thicker regions of his coat. It really isn't his fur that makes him so attractive, it what lies beneath. Thick muscles from years of physical activity coil inches below his coat, ready to explode with movement at any time. He has a masculine facial appearance, fitting the rest of his "look", but he can't take all the credit. He takes noticeable traits from both his his mother and father. His father blessed him with strong back legs, large paws, and tall ears. Yet his mother sprouted his hight, long muzzle, and agile figure. It was as if someone mixed chosen the best qualities and made a wolf. That was Aeus. The man has mahogany/amber optics (An unknown source for his father and mother both have green eyes) that swirl with zeal and intelligence. Although Aeus has a spunky and edgy sense, he very rarely smiles, leaving the muscles unused in his forehead, lower cheeks and outer eye area.

Astraeus Taranath is a force to be reckoned with.

Proof of Purchases: N/A

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-22-2015, 12:15 AM
Mkay so there are a few issues here.

1. Our max height without purchase is 36 inches.
2. His personality must be at least 150 words long.
3. His appearance must be 100 words long.
4. We are an account per character site, so please post in maintenance to get this account name changed to your characters name.

My focus needs more focus.

Astraeus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-22-2015, 08:17 AM
Absolutely! I'm going out for the day but, when I get home (In about 5 hours) I'll get workin' on it immediately. :)

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-23-2015, 01:11 AM
" A unique marking given his heritage, the only one in his family to harbor a marking of any kind."

Does that talk about his white chest, or is there some sort of other marking?

Astraeus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-23-2015, 05:44 AM
The white chest, I saw that everybody has these awesome little quirks to their characters so I decided to add some pizazz.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-23-2015, 12:30 PM
xD Next time just be a little more clear, since it sounds like there is another marking that isn't listed.

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store