Eros

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-22-2015, 09:56 AM
Quietly, Eros moved towards the Estuary. Her eyes scanned the horizon hungrily, searching for any signs of wolves. Her gait was weary from travelling and her eyes tired. Despite her tired body, she held her head high. She was still an Olympus.
The girls fur shone like gold under the sun, her bright orange eyes twinkling. Eros arrived at the borders, stopping as the scent of th pack hit her. With a smile, the goddess tipped back her head, letting her hoarse voice fill the air in a call. Lowering her crown the woman lowered her rump, her cream and gold tail resting neatly over her paws. It had been a long time, she just hope that she'd be welcomed.

Mnemosyne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-23-2015, 12:02 PM
Of course, Mnemosyne would hear the call - she was always out and about, doing something or other that would probably cause trouble for herself or her pack mates. In the moments before she heard the hoarse howling she'd been digging deep holes in the marshy earth of the estuary, she liked to watch the worms and the insects wriggle and scramble away from her paws. Now, donning a fresh coat of rich, dark mud along her body, she trotted towards the source of the call.

Upon arrival the girl took care to straighten out her slouch and make herself seem important. She sat down at the border, eyeing the stranger carefully and quietly for a long while, before breaking the silence with a voice that was booming and trying to sound authorizing - Mneme was attempting to sound like her aunt Phoebe, "Greetin's traveler, have you come seekin' shelter?" The pup almost giggled at her word choice - who actually talked like that?!

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
02-24-2015, 12:04 PM

Her niece's semi-familiar voice reached her ears and she smiled happily. It was always a happy occasion to have a family member appear! Phoebe hadn't seen Eros since she had run into her months ago. She had still only been Delphi then. There was lots to fill her niece in so she got to her paws and hurried toward the border. However, it seemed like she wasn't the first to arrive. She spotted one of her youngest nieces already there, covered in mud as always and apparently trying to play like she was in charge here. Phoebe couldn't help but grin and chuckle at the sight as she trotted up to embrace Eros. "Eros! It's so good to see you again!" She smiled again as she stepped back and sat down beside Mnemosyne, chuckling again when she looked down at the young girl. "Menemosyne, this is your cousin, Eros." Looking up at the golden-hued girl, Phoebe added, "Eros, I see you've met your little mud ball of a cousin, Mnemosyne. She is one of Natalya and Helios's youngest litter."

"Talk" "You" Think

Eros

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Soon, Eros was met. But, not from who she expected. A young wolf sauntered forward, bringing a smile to her lips. It had been a long time since she'd seen such a young wolf, but it brought a warm feeling. She'd changed a lot since she was younger, as before she wouldn't spare any time for a pup, losing patience immediately.
Greetin's traveler, have you come seekin' shelter? the pup said, chest puffed out. Eros leaned down a bit, replying warmly.
Kinda. She said. But before she could say any more, none other than her aunt Phoebe came into view. She stood up again, chuckling as she met her aunts embrace. A wide smile was on her face, lighting up her features. She took in her aunts scent and all the memories with it. She stepped back a bit and smiled at the girl, her eyes widening a little as she heard about the girl. Cousin, huh? Chuckling,
Eros looked at the girl. She could see the resemblance. The golden woman sat, facing her family.
It's great to meet you, Mnemosyne. That's quite a name you have. She said with a wink. Aunt Phoebe, you may have guessed why I'm here already. I would like to request acceptance into Pantheon. I miss my family. Eros spoke, her voice growing quieter.

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
03-05-2015, 09:12 PM

Phoebe smiled and chuckled as she watched Eros greet her cousin before looking back up to her and telling her the reason for her coming here. Phoebe had indeed already guessed that might be Eros's reason for showing up here or it had at least hoped that might be the case. Her smile widened and her tail wagged happily. "I would love for you to join Pantheon, Eros. I would never turn away a family member, you should know that. I do expect a lot out of my pack members though. I want everyone to work hard and learn a lot. I'm sure I don't have to worry about that with you though." She paused, her head tipping to the side curiously. "What would you say your specialty is? Hunting, healing, or fighting?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Eros

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-09-2015, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2015, 03:07 PM by Eros.)
The girl smiled at her aunt. Her ears perked forward as she spoke, accepting her. A weight lifted off her chest. She hadn't been completely sure that she'd be accepted, considering her absence from the family for so long. She'd travelled a while before staying sollitarily on the island. She'd seen a lot, and learned new things. She nodded her head at Phoebe, tail wagging behind her. Eros paused a little as she asked if she was particularly skilled at anything. Her golden head turned to the side a little.

"Well, I still have my skills in fighting, of course, but I've picked up quite a bit of healing. I don't know if that can be of any use." Eros had met many healers, and the art had sparked her interest. She hadn't been expecting it at all. She was born a fighter! But the woman had shone as she learned from whoever would teach her.

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
03-19-2015, 10:20 PM

Phoebe perked up considerably when she heard that Eros had picked up some healing skills on her travels. If there was one thing Panteon was lacking, besides members in general, it was healers. Besides that, now that they were lacking a Delphi it left a huge gap in their higher ranks. Phoebe was desperate to fill that spot now that Natalya was gone, but she didn't want to give it to just anyone. Even with Eros being family Phoebe was hesitant to just give it to the girl without seeing what her skills were like. "That's fantastic! We are definitely in need of healers so you came at a perfect time," she replied with a smile. "I'd like for you do try your hand at Apella for now. It's one of our higher ranks and you'll mostly be in charge of just making sure everyone is happy and healthy, especially the pups." She gave Mnemosyne a glance at that with a small smile before looking back to Eros. "Natalya took me under her wing several seasons ago and taught me everything she knew about healing. I would love to pass it on to you if you would be interested in that."

"Talk" "You" Think