ardent

I'm too hot make a dragon wanna retire man

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
02-22-2015, 04:11 PM

When Silveris woke up, she went to explore at dawn, for one reason. She was three years old already. It seemed that not too long ago she was a pup, living with her adopted family, without a thought that her own family may be out there. But now, she wanted something else.She wanted a family. Miniature versions of her and Emery running at their feet. At the thought, Silveris smiled, glancing at her white paws. Already she was imagining a little pup nibbling at her paws, a few more play-fighting, and some exploring. Silveris hoped that Emery was nearby, although she wasn't sure what to say. Sighing, she quietly began to mutter to herself, as if she were talking to Emery. "Emery, may I talk to you? I know this is probably sudden, but..." She trailed off shaking her head. No, that wasn't good enough. Maybe the brown and white female would have to say anything that came to mind when her mate appeared.

Pacing around, she relaxed. She raised her head, about to howl, but thought better of it and lowered her head. Alright, Silveris. Emery will never know that you want a family unless you tell him. And maybe he wants a family himself. Just tell him. Sighing, Silveris made her decision. Raising her head again, she allowed a long howl to escape her throat and break the almost silent dawn air.

"Speech"

Emery

gems
size
build
player
03-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Emery had not gone far. He and Silveris had been traveling around together, at least for a bit. Summer had come and he became aware of a rather unique scent coming from his mate. It was inviting, tempting... The young man hadn’t tried anything though, not wanting to freak out his beloved Silveris. She had already been through so much he couldn’t bear the thought of traumatizing her further. How would he be able to forgive himself if he did? She was such a precious person, accepting him into his life. She gave his existence meaning.

The young man would heed the call his mate made for him, and he would turn away from the area he was investigating to go to her side. The moment he neared that scent, unnamed, would reach his nose. The scent of her heat. Emery would give a gentle smile to Silveris, nuzzling her neck in greeting as he arrived. “What is it, my love?

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
03-03-2015, 03:57 PM

It wasn't long before Emery appeared, smiling at her and nuzzling her neck. At this, Silveris froze, her heart beating quickly in her chest as her cheeks grew hot. She swallowed, relaxing a little. "Hey." She greeted, a little embarrassed at her action. Well, maybe more than a little. She took a moment to gather her thoughts, and began silently repeating what she was going to say. Don't make it sound like you don't care about his opinion. Just ask if he wants to start a family. That's all. With her courage gathered, even if it would probably be gone within a few moments. "Emery, I've been thinking and..." She breathed in, managing those last few words. "Do you want to start a family?"

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Silveris almost panicked, forcing herself to stay still and listen to her mate's answer. She had never even considered pups before this.

"Speech"

Emery

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2015, 01:22 AM
She would freeze and, worrying almost immediately, his eyes would shine with confusion. Emery would open his mouth, about to speak and ask if she was alright when Silveris would visibly react, greeting him back. It was odd, though perhaps she just wasn’t feeling herself? The black and white male would furrow his brow with concern, speaking softly. “Silveris... Are you alright?” He would inquire in a soft tone. She certainly didn’t seem to be completely like herself right now. Maybe she was feeling under the weather? He certainly hoped not. The last thing they needed was for either of them to get sick.

No, instead the female had a question that she posed to him. Emery would blink some as the words fell from her lips. A family? He would look down, a mix of emotions clutching at his heart. “I’ve... Considered the idea.” He would confess. Though his words weren’t exactly happy. “I guess I’m just worried something will happen to them... Like what happened to my own litter. I’m so scared that they’ll get separated or something... That one of them will end up alone... That they’ll all just start going off their separate ways before they’re even old enough to.” Emery would lift his gaze back to Silveris.

“Were you... Thinking of having a family? Wanting one... With me?” The male asked gently, moving to touch noses with his beloved.

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2015, 05:12 PM

The brown and white female instantly felt bad for worrying her mate, not sure herself what had just happened. Although the female was quite sure that it had something to do with the strange stuff that had come again this season. Silveris have her mate a small nod to his question. Her jaws opened to speak and reassure her mate that she was okay, but it seemed that he was already thinking about her next question. Her good eye would attempt to meet his, listening to his words. Her mate had considered the idea, but Silveris noticed that he didn't sound all that happy. Had the brown and white female said something to upset him? Ears flattening in worry, the brown and white female pressed against her mate. She wouldn't voice the fear that made an appearance. Although they were both young, the brown and white female found herself worrying that something would happen to one or both.

At the fact that her mate was scared the pups would leave before they were old enough, Silveris nuzzled her mate. "Leaving earlier can have their good things. If I hadn't left my homeland, Castiel knows what would have happened. And I would have never met you, Emery." It was true. If the brown and white female had never risked leaving, none of the stuff that lead to her meeting her mate would have happened. At his last questions, touching noses with her, Silveris nodded.

"Speech"

Emery

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2015, 06:20 PM
Silver would say that leaving earlier can have it's good sides too. Like how if she hadn't left her homeland... the male would give a small nod. This was true. Based on the story he had heard about her past he doubted she'd still be alive if she had stayed. If she hadn't left she would have never met him either. The male would breathe out slowly, taking in her nod. A family... she wanted a family with him. The young man would give a soft whine, letting his gaze meet hers. "I suppose that it is true..." He would pause.

"I want a family with you too, Silveris. But... I'm so afraid..." He would close his eyes, drawing back. His head would fall for a moment. "I don't want any of them to go through what I went through. To watch all the others disappear one by one..." He would shake his head, trying to force a smile. "Bah... I guess I'm just being silly. This should be a happy moment for us..." Emery would feel his heart give a flutter. There was uncertainty, sure, but there were other wonderful feelings as well.

"Are... are you sure that you want to start one now? You now once we have a family there is no going back. No deciding we should have waited for a better time..." He wanted to make sure she was absolutely positive that this was what she wanted.

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2015, 02:33 PM

At her mate saying that he wanted a family with her too, the female felt a little nervous, and hesitated a final time. She agreed with her mate, that they couldn't decide that it would have been better to wait after it was done. But the the image of pups running around them popped in her head again. If they had a family now, they could watch them grow up, maybe meet their childrens' pups. Giving Emery a small smile, she nuzzled him again, several feelings getting tangled up and hard to figure out. The few that Silveris could really feel were excitement and maybe a little uncertainty. Closing her mismatched gaze for a moment, she relaxed, opening her gaze and meeting his gaze. Pushing her other, less happy feelings aside, the female opened her jaws to speak. She shut it again, debating the pups one last time. Before she could even really debate it all that much, that imagined image appeared again.

"I'm certain." She glanced at her mate, tail wagging. "Just imagine when we let them explore." Okay, the female was getting a little too excited. She was going to be a mother soon. Silveris calmed down after a moment, a little embarrassed.

"Speech"

Emery

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2015, 12:32 PM
Emery would give a small nod as Silveris said that she was certain that this was what she wanted. So be it then. If she was certain of her path than he would stand with her, as he always had. He felt a bit excited, though that nervousness, that fear, would lurk under the surface. The black and silver male would gently lick her cheek, hearing the excitement in her voice. She definitely wanted children of their own, with no doubt. He had to admit the thought of them running around and playing was an exciting prospect.

The male would decide there would be no more stalling. No more doubts. She was sure, and he would overcome his doubts by leaning on her. The young man would breathe in and move up beside his mate. “Alright... Then we’ll do this together. Oh Silveris...” He would gently nuzzle her back. “I can’t wait until we have them.” The young man would move into position behind her, going about doing the deed.

--Fade To Black--

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2015, 02:04 PM

The brown and white female glanced at her mate, trying to get rid of the fact that she was nervous, even though her heart was pounding. Closing her mismatched eyes, Silveris exhaled, giving Emery a final nuzzle. "I can't wait until we have them, either." To try and calm herself down, the female thought of the pups again. The brown and white female vowed to herself that she would never be like her parents, that the pups would never know anything but love from her. And Biull.....Castiel, would he have a surprise when he came to visit them. He'd be an uncle, or he'd be close to being one, hopefully.

Silveris was distracted with the thoughts the pups that all the fear and doubts she may have had were gone. By the end of this, the two would hopefully be expecting pups soon.

--Fade to black--

"Speech"

Emery

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2015, 07:00 AM
With the deed done Emery would dismount, coming to stand beside his beloved Silveris. A gentle nuzzle would be placed upon her cheek, his ears giving a small twitch. “I love you.” He would breathe, finding himself almost in a drunken state. Perhaps this love, this life, was all all a living dream. A dream he was part of and could change. It was surreal and, at the same time, so very, very amazing. A low, content noise would rumble from within his chest as he leaned against her some, closing his eyes.

“I wonder about the future, Silveris. Our future. I look forward to every year, every season, every day, and every minute that I have left with you. If I hadn’t found you, well, I’m sure that I would have surely been lost.” Emery would gently nip her ear in a loving manner. “What on earth did I ever do to deserve such a great femme by my side, huh?”

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2015, 02:44 PM

When Emery nuzzled her, Silveris turned her head and licked his face, her mismatched gaze meeting his. "I love you too." She muttered to him, wagging her tail a little. When her mate asked what he had ever done to deserve such a great female by his side, she glanced at him. No, she wasn't the great wolf, not to her; he was. He had helped her when she was worried for her family, when she was sick. Whenever they were separated, she had to use all her willpower to not go back, or say she was going with him. A happy whine would come from her as she nuzzled him, giving him a gently nip as she spoke, her voice soft.

"You were yourself. And you still are. That's why I love you so much." It may have not been the best answer, but it was all she could think of at the moment.

"Speech"