gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-23-2015, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2015, 11:31 AM by Evelyn.)

The girl wandered around the knolls, only a few days after her encounter with Kyarst. Her wounds had pretty much healed already, they hadn't been bad. But she just couldn't get his black form out of her mind. Letting out a sigh she swung her elongated tail behind her, a slight summer breeze caressing her pale coat. She closed her eyes and lifted her head up, enjoying the feeling of it dancing through her fur. For whatever reason she felt like it was a calm before a storm, there was this built up frustration within her. She had no idea it was because she was brought so close to an edge she hadn't know existed, before being told to walk back down again. She craved that touch, those bites. Purple eyes snapped back open and she shook her head, trying to push it all away. She didn't need to get all hot and bothered again, but couldn't help but smirk at the view he got as he walked away from her. What an interesting encounter, for sure one that she wouldn't soon forget.

Mercy stood on all four paws as she let her gaze cut across the knolls, the herd of buffalo grazing at the bottom of one of the many hills that she stood upon. The girl had a brief thought of chasing them and causing a stampede, run off some of the energy that was all built up in her chest. But Imperium was full of little monsters running around, pups hiding around every corner. Probably not the best idea to run them off when she had no idea where they were all lingering. But still... it was a very tempting thought.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Lysis

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
02-23-2015, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2015, 10:15 AM by Lysis.)
Though her last encounter with Kyarst had been far from pleasant, she had no intentions of leaving Imperium or even of spending that much time away from him. He was her blood, through and through; he was the only one that would stand by her side through everything, and she would not let him go so easily, no matter how much he pissed her off.

There was relief from the summer heat today in the form of a gentle breeze that whipped from the east across the knolls. A thankful sigh fell from her lips as she climbed a particularly tall hill, eager to fully explore her new home. It was far from ideal -- it was too hot for her -- though she was grateful for these knolls, which reminded her vaguely of the mountains of the north even though they were infinitely smaller.

Only when the figure of a stranger with a white pelt entered her vision did she shift her attention from her own quiet thoughts. She stood on a hill adjacent to her won, and with ease she made her way down the sharp incline and up the following slope to approach her. Ears twitched atop her skill as she examined her, figuring she ought to get to know some of the members here. The scent of buffalo was heavy in the air and she was careful to scope out her surroundings, knowing the last thing she wanted was to get trampled by a herd of them. Only when she drew a bit closer to the stranger did her scent spark a hint of recognition within her, and momentarily her eyes would widen. This was the bitch that Kyarst had reeked of just the other day. Her tail would flick idly behind her as she closed the distance between them, forcing a sweet smile onto her feminine features. Boy -- was she young. "Hello there," came her sickly-sweet, almost sing song voice, eyes glimmering as she greeted her. "Enjoying the view?" Came her gentle inquiry, tilting her head as she made her way to the top of the hill and gazed down upon the large herd of buffalo that stood below in the distance.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-23-2015, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2015, 11:31 AM by Evelyn.)

It was so hard not to race down and chase those buffalo, she needed to do something, anything, to get rid of all this pent up energy. She was so focused on the herd that she didn't hear another approach her from her left. Not until a singsong voice called out to her did her ears twitch, head slowly turning to face the caller. She eyed up another pale woman, brown lining her eyes and painting her ears. Pretty hazel eyes gazed up at her, and as she blinked down she realized just how much taller she was than this petite dame. Mercy was used to no longer being the tallest, so it was kind of nice to be taller than some wolves. But that wasn't what had caught her attention so fiercely, it was that sickly sweet voice. She knew another that used that kind of voice, and Cascade was always up to no good. Mercy's gaze was calculating as she eyed the smaller female, an easy smile placed on her maw. "Yes, its a wonderful place, these knolls. Its very tempting to force a stampede," she said in a casual matter, purple gaze once more eying the strong beasts. "But with all these pups running around... its probably not the best idea." She easily shared her opinion in a form of idle conversation, all the while her mind spinning. This wolf was new to this pack, and there was only one other wolf that she had yet to meet -- Kyarst's sister. It was hard to imagine that they were related, although with that almost-too sweet voice, she had a feeling that even she would be able to do things that her brother had done to her. Smirking, her head slowly turned back towards the other, eying her up and down. "You wouldn't happen to be Lysis, would you?" Now it was her turn to feign innocence, her lashes batting in the females direction. The black brute had told her the name of his sister, just as she had shared the name of her brother.

Mercy kept her skepticism to herself, she knew that it wasn't smart to snap judge other wolves. After all, she was a pack mate and she wasn't going to do anything to harm them. Well... unless they liked it. Lips pursed to hold back a laugh, instead she let her gaze wander. If this was indeed Kyarst's half sister, why was she being so calculating? Maybe she just didn't trust that voice, it had taken her awhile to realize that even Cascade used that voice, even while getting what she wanted. Smart girls. There was just something putting her on edge, and she didn't know why. Slowly she lowered herself to her rump, elongated tail curling around her side. While she had been inspecting Lysis -- if that is who she was -- she had noticed the thickness of her coat. It was summer, her own coat was more wispy and thin, the thickness of winter long gone now. "A little far from home, are you not?" She asked, actual curiosity in her words. She had never been to the North, she had lived in the South all her life and had no intentions of going to somewhere that cold. She was quite alright here.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Lysis

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
02-24-2015, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2015, 11:28 AM by Lysis.)
Lysis had always been drawn to chaos. Since birth she had walked the fine line between life and death, wavering on uncertainty in every aspect of her life. She only fueled the chaos by abandoning those she loved, not once, but twice. The monotony of life seemed too boring to endure and the only way to reinvigorate her restless soul was to stoke some sort of fire. For a moment, she watched the herd of buffalo, entranced by the power they held, by how easily they could destroy. All it would take to send them into a stampede would be a simple call or a swift movement towards them -- and then all semblance of serenity would crumble.

And yet the calm, for the moment, was refreshing. A brief bout of silence would follow as she let her quiet gaze sweep across the horizon. "Quite tempting, yes," she agreed in a svelte tone.  "But so dangerous." There was a hint of laughter in her sparkling hazel gaze as she turned to study Mercy again. Was this girl even of breeding age? Kyarst was easily close to twice her age. Like taking a child from their den, she thought to herself, giving no hint of the distaste she suddenly tasted in her mouth. Fucking idiot.

"What a lucky guess," she observed when the other girl asked her name. What had Kyarst told her, if anything, about herself and their family? Her tail would twitch restlessly behind her as she lowered herself to her hindquarters near Mercy.  "I am Lysis." She couldn't help but wonder if she knew her nieces and nephews, and if she had known Drashiel and even Roman -- though for now she would keep her questions to herself.

'A little far from home, are you not?' Came the girl's next question, and another sweet smile would turn the corners of her lips upward as she nodded.  "The north was my home once," she explained simply. Yes, she felt more comfortable in the cooler temperatures of the north, and she felt at home in the mountains of ice and snow and raging storms that seemed to torment the more extreme landscape there -- and yet time had changed more things than one and she was beginning to wonder if the north was the domain of the Armadas any longer. It certainly seemed most, if not all of them, had left.  "My home, now, is wherever Kyarst is." It was a bit more frank than she typically was, but she would not deny that blood meant everything to her, and always had. "And you must be Mercy," she mused after a moment. "And these lands -- these hills -- do you consider them your home? Or is this merely a stepping stone to something greater someday?" A hint of mischief shone in her gaze as she questioned her, wanting to know a bit more about this girl.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-28-2015, 01:04 PM

The woman's words were true, but wasn't it the danger part that made it oh so exciting? The added thought of sinking her fangs into flesh made a tingle rush down her spine. It had been a good while since she had a good fight, a good bloodshed. Well, since her little run in with Kyarst anyways. She chuckled softly as she eyed the horned beasts down, her toes spreading and stretching as she tried to calm the urge to hunt them down. "Its the danger that makes it so much more than just tempting. The thrill of the hunt mixed with the blood pounding adrenaline," she said with a purr, tail quivering behind her. To say that she was all in it for the rush was an understatement, Mercy was addicted to it. She would sometimes purposefully but herself in harms way just to get that thrill, that next high. It drove her brother mad, and he kept telling her that she was going to get herself killed one day. Glancing over at Lysis, she offered a toothy grin. "Wouldn't you say?" she asked, seeing if the smaller woman was into what she was.

When she stated her name, the pale woman told her that it was a lucky guess. She snorted, it was hardly lucky. She had been in this pack for almost a year now, she knew a new face when she saw it. Plus the scent of Kyarst was all over her fur, which made a shock of jealously stream through her. Mercy almost felt possessive over him, but it was a strange feeling indeed. Possessive was probably too strong of a word, maybe it was just envy after all. The thought of what they had done made her pupils contract with the built up lust within her tall frame, longing to be satisfied. He had left her high and dry last time, and she intended to fix that. But her -- she got to be with him all the time. While she had Revenge, there was something different going on between her and her brother, something she couldn't quite put her paw on. She was snapped out of her inner thoughts when she confirmed her notion, making Mercy slowly nod her head. "Your brother told me of you, although your markings under your eye remind me of my own family tree." she mused, purple gaze on those simple brown markings. They were not as drawn out as Mercy's were, just simply a swipe under each hazel eye. She had seen that marking many times in her family line, but of course they were not the only ones to have something like that. Just a thought.

Mercy looked back down at the buffalo, watching as they moved several paces off. Moving and eating. That's all they really seemed to do, when they weren't stampeding. Lysis confirmed her thoughts of her living in the North, but her still thick coat had mostly given that away. "I've never been up North before, pretty much been in the South my whole life time," she said softly, a soft sigh leaving her lips. She had gone into the West once, right after she had ran away from home. But that is where Dione had found her, and brought her back to a pack that was so close to her home. Her home that had been taking by her pack. Really, the whole situation made her head spun. When she glanced back over at the smaller woman, it would seem that she had her mind on her old home. Did she miss it? Mercy wished that Imperium had settled somewhere not so close to her old home, but she didn't miss it. There were good memories there, which made her heart twist. She hated that, that she had actually had a bit of a good life with them. Hated that she actually missed her parents. Thankfully Lysis spoke again, saying that her home was with her brother. At that she smiled softly, nodding knowingly. She wouldn't be able to go anywhere without Revenge at her side, not since she made the mistake of leaving him once.

When the dame spoke her own name, she blinked as her eyes widened slightly in shock. Wariness quickly replaced it, eying Lysis carefully. "I am..." she said slowly, blinking a few times. How did she know that? Did Kyarst actually talk about her to his sister? The thought of that made her oddly satisfied, that she wasn't the only one with him stuck on her mind. But she snapped out of it when she was given another question to ponder, not missing the look in the woman's eyes. So she wanted to know more about her, eh? But why? It wasn't like she was very high on the totem pole of the pack, although Valentine did like to call her his bulldog. She couldn't understand why on earth this stranger wanted to know her, so it took a bit longer for her to answer. "I did grow up around here, but Imperium is much more my home than any other place is. I would do anything for my pack, they are the only family I need," Mercy's words were more truthful than she had intended them to be, but she couldn't take them back now. After all, Lysis was part of the pack, was she not? The thought made her grin, a small giggle leaving her maw. "I have always wanted a sister." She teased, winking playfully at the older woman.

Lysis

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
03-16-2015, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2015, 08:20 AM by Lysis.)
Lysis couldn't help but feel skeptical of the girl before her. Why had Kyarst been drawn to her, she wondered? And was it mere jealousy that suddenly wracked her mind, or did she have reason to be wary of this Mercy? She was but a yearling, after all. Her hazel gaze would narrow skeptically as she spoke of danger, and the smirk that teased her lips widened.  "I suppose," she commented somewhat dryly.  "Though this thrill of the hunt you speak of could be ended pretty quickly, being trampled by those things." There were some things she thought were better left alone... and chasing down an angry herd of buffalo was one of those things. There was a much better way of achieving that same sort of thrill -- ways that were considerably less dangerous and infinitely less stupid.

"We have different mothers," she'd add quickly. She'd only shared a mother with Drashiel, while all of her other siblings came from a plethora of women. It would explain the immense physical differences they shared, for her pelt was the color of snow, while his was as black as night.  "And my markings come from my mother." Lysis didn't get why she mentioned her own lineage and similar markings, though she'd smile and listen nonetheless.

Though she missed the north dreadfully, it wasn't the same now. Not without her father, and certainly not without Drashiel. The Armadas no longer held the north as their domain and so it was less a home to her than it had ever been now. Mercy seemed significantly more willing to share a bit of her own past than Lysis was. Imperium was her home, and she seemed quite committed to them, stating her loyalty to them couldn't be broken. "I see," she commented with a grin. She'd never felt such loyalty to anyone save for her own family, and though she knew she would grow to consider Imperium her home, she couldn't imagine ever dying for any of them -- though who knew how time might change things?  "How noble of you, Mercy. Imperium must be pretty great." Her comment was a bit dry, though that smirk still painted her delicate features. Behind where she sat, her tail flicked idly. "I suppose I can understand, though. To me, family is everything." Perhaps it was one thing they shared, if anything.