There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked.

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-08-2014, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014, 07:31 PM by Anzhelika.)

The ivory Queen had patrolled enough of Abaven's borders for the day, large paws carrying away from her home. She really hadn't spent much time away from her home lands and brief time in the Northern tundra, so she made her free time to explore other regions. The ivory Queen felt delightedly wicked today, dark intentions flooding her thoughts. Large ivory paws would lead her pale bodice into a scene filled with draped and overgrown fruit trees, the soft smells of late summer sitting upon these lands. Sabre had been missing from her neck today, resting up in his new snake hole and napping. The ivory sadist didn't mind solitude, though. She would open her maw wide and yawn, shaking her pelt as she sat near a tree, facing the horizon. The sun had just begun to set and soon it would be nightfall, though the darkness enticed the ivory Queen. A small peach would fall from a branch and land at her paws, the girl narrowing her eyes a bit in surprisement. She dipped her crown and sank her fangs into the soft, golden flesh of the fruit, sucking up it's sweet juices.

[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Aeolus had taken some time to walk alone and head for a walk. He had not seen Dayton for a while and hoped that he was not abandoned again, also hoping that his adopted father had a reason for leaving him alone for so long. His mismatched eyes scanned the area as he could easily smell the scent of an older female wolf. He did not sure if he should be worried about her, but, he was a runner and quick, he would be able to get away if this female were to hurt him.

His eyes looked over to see a beautiful light colored she-wolf. She was something to behold, but she could sense a little bit of agitation in the female that was not too far from where he stood. He cocked his head to the side, turning to see if he should say hello. Not sure if he should or not, his body began to walk for him and looked over to the female wolf, soon approaching her once more, not sure if he should say anything. He lied down near a tree not too far from where she sat and placed his head upon his paws, giving a small yawn.

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-08-2014, 09:22 PM

A quiet shuffle would reach the ivory Queen's ears, her head snapping up as bicoloured gaze of gold and violet landed onto a small, black pup. He was at least half her size, a low chuckle leaving her lips as she stood up, raised posture of tail lifted high and ears pinned forward, shoulders squared and head tilted high in a dominant status. She would slowly sneak behind him, stepping over the male as she spoke, dark and low tones of venom and hate lashing out at the small pup. "Where are your parents, boy? Surely they would teach you to not be so foolish as to disrupting the Queen," Anzhelika would say with a low growl as she stood over the boy, ebony lips curling back to reveal her sharp, alabaster, poison dripping fangs. She would tease this little child and play with his mind, testing him to his limits. She might even decide to favor this pup and take him as her own, if he changed his disrespectful little attitude towards the Queen.

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-09-2014, 04:09 AM
Aeolus would soon sense the female approaching him, mismatched eyes meeting his own as he looked into them. Her alabaster canines shown as she had a somewhat dark tone. He was not afraid. He had witnessed his entire pack's death, including his parents, and now Dayton was nowhere to be found so he would not care if death itself took him away now.

"No ma'am, my parents and my pack were killed by the epidemic that probably ravaged some of this land as well. My apologies for disturbing you, but I only came here to think. My adopted father might have abandoned me and now I have nowhere else to go, and no one to turn to," he would speak his mind and his intentions with the light colored dame, head soon down upon his paws.

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-09-2014, 09:28 AM

"Hmm, so you're alone?" She would question the boy, her voice still lashing out her venemous chords out to him. She didn't feel any sympathy for the lost boy, she was used to not feeling much towards anyone these days.

The pale woman would sink back onto her haunches, wrapping her large tail around her paws. She looked at the little black pup displayed before her. He was a fearless little thing, and she liked his brave little character. The child had nothing to fear, especially since Anzhelika was here. "Well child, I'll be your new adoptive mother. And I promise I won't abandon you, at least not any time soon," The ivory Queen would say, nodding. "You are royalty now, dear one. And you must never expect anything less than the best." She would say, rising from her position. She studied the obsidian pup with blue and green eyes. She was going to care for this pup, as if it was her own.

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Aeolus would hear her speak, her tone calm yet kindness was there slightly. He had never had a mother who always wanted royalty and wanted things highly. A sigh came over him as he gave a small smile and bowed to the dame, not knowing if he should leave Dayton or go with the female who had said she would raise him. His eyes met hers, "I'm Aeolus, ma'am," would address to her, eyes closed as he gave a small yawn, feeling sleepy.

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-09-2014, 04:58 PM

The boy's name would be Aeolus, something the ivory Queen had never really heard of, before. Yet their names were similar, with both starting with an 'A'and both unique. The large pale woman would open her maw, speaking in a soft and delicate tone, just for him. "My name is Anzhelika Zinaida Rusakov," she would tell the boy, a proud raise of her head as she said her own name. "You can call me whatever you'd like, Aeouls. As long as it's done with respect and politely. I would really hate to snap on you for a small misunderstanding," The ivory Queen would say as a small smile appeared on her maw. "So what is it, darling?" She would ask him in referring to the pup being her's or forever waiting on his adoptive parents that were a no show. She wouldn't push the boy to make his decision, for he was his own, independent little self, he could choose without her help.

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Aeolus would sigh and look down slightly. He had cared for and respected Dayton, for he was like an actual father to him, and he had shown the light to the older brute that had adopted him as his own not even a couple months before. His mismatched eyes shown sadness and confusion, not really sure what he should do. This female would adopt him as his own. He closed his eyes and thought for a couple minutes before coming up with an answer. "I choose you," he would say, soon opening his eyes as he thought about what Dayton would say if he ever bumped into him again. Eyes slightly saddened yet happy as he stood in front of the female wolf, giving her a small bow.

"Thank you for doing this, ma'am," he would say as he soon raised his head up, but his tail was lowered since he was not sure if he should raise it or not and closed his eyes once more, showing his respect to her.

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-09-2014, 05:26 PM

He would speak up, his words clear. He had chosen her as his adoptive mother, the thought bringing a small smile to the girl's ebony lips. She could sense the boy's unsureness wether to raise his tail or not, and do things like a normal pup or wolf should. "You don't have to call me 'ma'am', darling. I think the more proper term would be mom, or mother, or mommy. And you don't have to be so tense around me, I'm not going to hurt you." Anzhelika would tell him in a soft coo, laying down next to him. "Now in a few days we can go to my pack's borders and tell Bass about you. He would surely like to make you a part of our pack," Anzhelika would say with a smile, the sun finally setting over the distant hills.

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Aeolus nodded, laying down beside his new adopted parent. Her smell lingered in his ebony nostrils as he smiled and curled into a ball, closing his eyes slightly as he thought about what would happen in his life now. "I was a member of Solstice. I wonder what will happen now that I am not part of my pack anymore," he would speak to the dame, eyes reopening and looking into the females, "I also hope that my adopted Father Dayton understands because he was like an actual father to me."

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-09-2014, 09:32 PM

"Do not worry, Aeolus. Bass Destruction- Azat Of Abaven is a very kind man that would not mind at all bringing you into our family of the Abaven pack. Don't worry about Dayton. If he wants you back and you want to go with him, I will not hold you back in hesitation from him. It is your choice who you want to be with, and you are old enough to be independent about what you choose." Her voice would be kind and soothing, unusual from her low timber full of hate and disgust.

She curled her large body around the small pup, laying her pale head upon her own paws. Mismatched audits of gold and violet watched the glowing alabaster moon in the sky, a small sigh escaping her own ebony lips.

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-10-2014, 04:11 AM
Aeolus nodded and closed his eyes, thinking about how his life would turn around now and when he became older. Eyes closed as he listened to the sounds of the owls and other animals calling out in the night sky. But, once he had fallen asleep, the same dream he had had for many nights plagued his mind once more, not wishing him to forget about his dreaded past that he had gone through.

He could still hear the sounds of his pack mates dying, the smell of death staying stagnant in the air. The blood opening from wounds that were never there and running from their eyes. Even his own parents laying dead where he stood over them.

Aeolus woke up with a start and looked around, seeing that it was still dark. That nightmare did not help him fall back to sleep once more, eyes soon turning over to his adopted mother, burying his head in her fur, silently crying from the nightmare.

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-10-2014, 09:24 AM

She would watch him as he would fall asleep, the own alabaster girl soon closing her eyes as her own dreams became her unknown reality. She didn't really dream about much that night except her newly adopted pup. She would act like his own mother to the boy, caring desperately for him and protecting the small black pup from everything. Her eyes would slowly open as she felt his little head burry into her chest, her own nose flinching. She sniffed the air, yet there seemed to be no troubles around. "Shh, Aeolus. You're safe with me." She would tell him in a soft coo, laying her large head upon her paws again. She closed her gold and violet audits once more again, her thoughts being pulled down and drifted away by the weight of dreams.

(OOC; ~Exit Anzhelika through sleel.)