size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-24-2015, 03:06 AM

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

GONA GIVE THEM HELL

Arcus had been looking over the beach, checking out all the caves not already claimed and seeing if there were any high rises for him to perch on. So far he had only found a rock above one cave that sat higher than the rest he had looked at. A cool breeze was rolling in from the water, making his fur wave with each gust. Light blue eyes stared up as he finished his climb. This was a good enough place to think as well as get a good look from above.

“I wonder if I could find a way to sleep up here…” Arcus muttered to himself as he looked up to the clouds, a sigh escaping him. It was strange, he knew, but caves always felt too enclosed for him. He would much rather lay in the open, where he could see the clouds roll freely. Inside stone, he could not see the sky, could barely feel the wind against his fur. With a yawn, he lay down, his head resting on his front paws, his eyes still fixed to the skies.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-24-2015, 03:17 AM
Voltage had been doing some secret "border" checking, feeling on edge that strangers seemed to really like stumbling into their home, when he heard the sound of claw on rock. With a tilt of his head he watched from behind as his littlest brother climbed to a perch above a cave and he smiled warmly.  With the silentest of paws he would move to sneak up on his brother, ducking into a den beside his little highrise as Arcus continued to climb, hoping that he remained hidden. From his spot he would hear his brother's words, and for a moment he felt almost wistful. Was it safe to sleep outside? Surely in the warmer seasons, but they had yet to face a winter here, it could be dangerous to sleep out in the open. He sighed then and leaned against the wall. "You can if you don't mind getting soaked at times." He said loud enough for his storm brother to hear him on the outside of his hiding spot. He stepped out then to look up at his brother, tilting his head just slightly. "There's been several thunderstorms already." He said with a grin. Here was the boy who enjoyed the storms, where as Voltage was terrified of the thunder. With a incline of his head he asked his brother, in silence, if there was room for him up there. Arcus was one of the siblings Voltage has spent no time with at all, and he felt almost guilty, his ears tilting back.

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-03-2015, 08:45 AM

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

GONA GIVE THEM HELL

Arcus let out another sigh just before a familiar voice called out to him. Lifting his head up and turning to face his brother, his ears perked up. With a soft smile, he gave an approving nod, letting the older wolf know that he was welcomed up on the rise. After that, he looked up to the skies with a longing look in his eyes. A moment of silence passed before he blinked the look away and looked back to Voltage.

"I don't mind a little shower every now and then." Arcus chuckled softly, smiling at his older brother. The younger wolf's element brought him a little close with both of his eldest siblings. For Voltage, it was the lightning of Arcus's storms. That considered, he had never spent much time with either of them. Now that they were in their new home, that would have to change. "How have you been settling in?"

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-26-2015, 11:36 PM
Voltage would settle beside his storm loving brother, gazing up at the skies for hints of storms.He wasn't sure if his brother knew of his fear of lightning, or how he felt the least bit connected to his element in comparison to his other siblings. Volty, ths misnamed one. He smiled gently at Arcus as he said he didn't mind getting wet, and he rolled his eyes just slightly. "Glacier and I will work out a better way for you and your siblings to view the skies." He promised, smiling to his younger brother, stretching out along the overhang that wasn't that large for the both of them. He had to nestle in close to his sibling, but he didn't mind that. In the time Arcus had been with the main family, they had spent little time together. At his brother's question he would blink, gazing over at him before smiling. "That seems like something I should ask you." He said with a small chuckle. "I have settled in fine, I think. Setting up the dens with beds, exploring the location...collecting pretty rocks.The usual" He said with a grin, gazing out at the ocean infront of him."You? Are you settling in?" For a moment he wasn't sure if he meant the beach, or with the family in its entirety. It hadn't been long since Glacier and he had gone to collect the third litter, and he knew that the four youngest kids were probably the least likely to mingle with the rest of the family. "You sure keep to yourself..."

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-16-2015, 12:53 PM

As his older brother spoke of finding a means of his siblings of the same litter to look to their elements more appropriately, he smiled. It would be nice to have a proper way to look to the skies, for himself and the astral three. Arcus chuckled a little at the comment about his question being one Voltage should be asking. Perhaps some may view it that way, but not the younger brother. Age mattered little in his concern for how his family was doing.

"You think? Not sure if you’ve settled in, eh? " Arcus laughed and nudged his brother slightly. With a smile, he nodded his head. "Lot of work to be done to be sure we all have comfortable places to lay our heads. Thank you for all your hard work. I’m settling in alright, and I know I keep to myself a bit. I’m much better at observing than I am at including myself, most times. Perhaps I can change that. Is there anything that needs doing? I’m up for whatever task will help. "

"Speech"

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-21-2015, 04:15 PM
Voltage grinned brightly at his stormy brother before he shifted to look out at the sea. When he felt Arcus' nudge, heard his laugh, Voltage couldn't help but chuckle as well. Oh yes, he "thought" "You all come before me. If you're settled, I'm settled." He said with a grin, eyes shining as he looked at his brother. He wondered why they weren't closer. Didn't the storm and lightning go hand in hand? It wasn't that they had known each other so long, it hadn't been so long since they had gone to the island to fetch the third litter. But that didn't excuse it. Voltage had spent time with the other three on the volcano...so why not Arcus?

With a gentle shake of his head he turned his attention back to reality, smiling at Arcus again. When he was thanked for his hard work, Voltage couldn't help but blink. "Oh it wasn't hard. Besides, what else would I have been doing?" He said with a grin. His family was his everything, and ensuring their safety and their happiness was just what Voltage was made for. When Arcus asked if he could help out with anything Voltage hummed lightly. "Well for now, I'd love to get to know you more." He said with a bright grin. "But later, if you'd like to hunt or fish for us, that would be lovely."

"Burn Baby Burn"