Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
09-08-2014, 05:14 AM

Aslan knew nothing of the world of being in trouble just yet though there was certainly an opportunity arising for the young Destruction to discover it the hard way. Wandering away from his family alone, leaving the packlands and trespassing upon another. The boy had no idea how incredibly lucky he was that the borders he had now crossed over were owned by other members of his family and oblivious to all crimes and fortune he would continue onwards in his little exploration.

To be completely fair he wouldn't have been so intrigued in the area had he not witnessed his mother heading off this direction a few times. Of course generally it was border checks though sometimes there had been visits to the rest of her family in Sawtooth. This afternoon though it was Aslan's turn to check in on the other Destructions, whether he knew it or not.

Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-05-2014, 07:17 AM

Song still was off on her little...well, what was that word. Mission? No. It was something else. Journey or something. But either way, Arivae missed her dearly. Of course she's loved the time she's had with her father...but she still missed the loving comfort she received from her mother. That warming security. She hoped she would be returning home soon. For now, she'd have to live without her. And thinking like that just didn't sound right. A pup without her mother? Shouldn't she be bawling her eyes out? Arivae huffed and made her way into a patch of tall grass, before plopping into the middle and curling up into a ball. She pulled her legs into her stomach and attempted to relax herself.
She wanted to cry so bad...about the loneliness she felt. But nearby steps filled her ears. Arivae immediately popped up out of the protection of the grass, peeking through the vegetation and seeing a rather small individual. Brown with...yellow eyes, maybe? The young girl crawled out of her hiding and sat, tilting her head to the left and humming a few words. "Uhh...who are you? And why does your face look like mine?" This boy had a small stripes located beneath his eyes, and two little dots on his head. They looked like hers! He just didn't have little white spots on his ears.

""

Aslan

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
10-05-2014, 07:37 AM

And there a girl would appear, never had Aslan seen her before though there was a certain familiarity about her that he simply couldn't quite place. Indeed as the black toned girl had noticed there was certainly a family resemblance, Novel's facial marks had continued on quite strongly through the generations, even though they had been skipped from Song's own appearance. The relation of course wasn't apparent to the chocolate boy just yet and he would study her appearance as if perhaps the answer lay within her looks.

She looked perhaps more like him than even his own siblings. His brother may have inherited the chocolate colouring of their father as well, though neither Herne or Varda had obtained those marks beneath or above their eyes that had become sort of tell-tale traits of Destruction heritage amongst others in the land. "I don't know." He would respond to her second question first, that one certainly the more puzzling, he would however quickly realise his failure to introduce himself and would quickly correct that. "I'm Aslan, who are you?" He was aware of his full name, not that it was often used. His mother, not that he realised it yet was certainly trying to establish how important being a part of the Destruction family was. He would learn in time to develop the habit to introduce himself with his full name, but for now simply Aslan would have to do.

Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-05-2014, 08:44 AM

He would stop completely at her sudden appearance and stare at her with a puzzled face for a moment. As he did this, Arivae toned in on his eyes. Which- like Song's, were yellow and blue. She narrowed her own blue eyes for a moment as she tried to think, but he instantly reeled her back into reality as he spoke. "I don't know." At first, she was confused, and she was tempted to ask how he didn't know his own name. But then he spoke again, this time stating his name to her. Arivae stifled a giggle, shaking her head and instantly giving a reply. "I'm Arivae...Arivae..." She was told it was polite to tell someone her whole name. Except she always struggled with the word 'destruction.'
"Des...Destrushun. I think. Arivae Destrushun." Little did she know she said it wrong completely. But it was probably enough for this young boy to understand. "Destruction." She smiled weakly and allowed her tail to lightly pat at the earth. "Ah, are you supposed to be in my mommy's land? You don't look familiar..." She focused in on his face again and tried to collect anything familiar. But nothing popped into her head.

""

Aslan

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
10-05-2014, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2014, 08:56 AM by Aslan.)

Another trait that Aslan had inherited from his mother's side of the family, the golden and blue eyes of his grandfather Dutiron. Whilst the dark chocolate coat certainly told of him being Frith's son, much of his appearance had clearly been taken from his mother. Arivae however of course hadn't gotten the chance to see Novella as much as the Author probably would have liked. Busy with Aslan and his siblings, not to mention Threar, shared babysitting and play-dates between the two litters hadn't actually happened.

Her name wouldn't seem familiar until 'Destrushun' he would frown softly at the familiarity and then hazard a guess that perhaps she had simply mispronounced something. "Do you mean Destruction?" He would enquire, was this another relative perhaps like his aunts and uncles, and his grandparents that resided within Threar with him? Caught up in that possibility, once more one of her questions would be cast aside for a moment, though this one wasn't recalled quite so swiftly.

Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-05-2014, 12:03 PM

Arivae knew very little about the other pack, Threar, and who it was ruled by. She didn't even know who Novella and Frith were. So of course she didn't know who this boy was. All she knew was that his name was Aslan, and that he looked a bit like her and her...mother? Father? No. She needed more play-dates and visits with other pups in which she was related to. And pups she didn't know. Like Song's friend's pups or something. Cause...she didn't even have a brother or sister to play with or talk to! She only had her busy mom and dad! So in her lonely world, when her mother and father were absent or sleeping, she'd play all by herself.
"Do you mean Destruction?" Whoops. Destruction. She repeated the word in her mind a few times, before grinning and nodding. The girl didn't even notice that he ignored her other question...which could have been important to the bigger wolves. "Yeah, yeah. That's what I meant!" Her tail thumped softly against the earth a bit faster now, as she tried to make this conversation as positive as possible. "Do you know my momma or something? She is the princess- I mean, the queen of my pack." Arivae tilted her head to the side and once again, took a little time to study his rather familiar-looking features.

""

Aslan

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
10-05-2014, 12:24 PM

Though he had been around during the time the two packs were one, Aslan certainly couldn't recall it and knew only of Threar and that he parents led it. Pack politics in general didn't mean all too much to a child, certainly not him anyway. Too young to fully understand it all or even have begun to properly learn about territories and the like. He knew family though, and that was what would continue to hold his attention now.

It seemed that the chocolate pup's guess had been correct, Arivae had meant Destruction. Now it was his turn to break into a happy grin, tail excitedly wagging behind him as he made the connection. He wasn't sure he did know the girl's mother but one thing was for sure, she had to be family of some sort. "I'm a Destruction too!" He would declare gleefully, explaining his reason for asking the question in the first place.

Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-05-2014, 12:34 PM

Suddenly, the brown boy offered a massive grin and a few frantic thumps of his tail. She was confused at first. But then..."I'm a Destruction too!" Arivae also grinned, sitting up on her feet and allowing her tail to waggle around above her frantically. She bounded forward happily and said a few of her own words. "O-oh! Really? So then we are related?" The young girl halted in front of him and leaned in to stare into those familiar eyes. Then, she let out an excited giggle. "Well, you're obviously not my brother! Momma only had me!" She leaned back onto her rump.
"So...so you must be my cousin then!" She's only heard what a 'cousin' was a few times in her life.
Song has told her that she had cousins...but not who they were? Arivae smiled and giggled again, her tail still thumping against the ground as she awaited his own opinion on how they were related.

""

Aslan

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
10-05-2014, 12:51 PM

Arivae would soon share in his excitement, the new revelation bringing some joy to her as well as she questioned the truth that both had realised. He would give an eager nod of his head in response, they were related, family of some sort. How would still elude him for now though Arivae would begin trying to decipher the way they could be related.

The smile would fade slightly at her words, she was all alone, no one else at all in her litter? Honestly the boy couldn't imagine what that would be like, there were moments he wished to escape Varda and Herne at times but he truly couldn't imagine or wish for a life without them. Before anything could be discussed further on the matter she would conclude that perhaps they were cousins. It was a possibility, he did have other cousins after all. "Maybe." He would comment, not sure how he could work it out if they were cousins or not. F?li, Sorrel and Cerise were his cousins, their mother Symphony was his aunt though the boy certainly lacked knowledge of his entire family tree that even if Song was mentioned he wouldn't know immediately if she was his aunt or not. His mum would know he was certain, he could ask her at some point.

Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-05-2014, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2014, 03:18 PM by Arivae.)

Arivae has really thought very little about her family and how she was all alone. She's never really seen other families that had more than one pup. She's never seen siblings playing and fighting together when they were lonely. Though on days she did, she'd either do her best to get her mother or father to play with her, or she'd curl up into a ball and cry. Because...well, she was lonely. And she wasn't exactly allowed to wander too far away from the den without Song at her side. So meeting other pups near her den was pretty rare. Like now, this was rare. It was a simple mischievous pup from the other pack wanting some time to explore.
And apparently, he had run into her. His smile seemed to fade a bit after she stated the fact that she had been born alone. And it stopped her cold. She slowly moved back a bit, her eyes moving down to her paws. Was she getting sympathy for this? For what she said about being alone? No...she wanted him to be happy about this...Arivae slowly looked back up at him, swallowing hard. "Maybe." Was all he said. The young girl shook her head and instantly sent a question back at him. "W-what's wrong...? Did I say something?"

""

Aslan

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
10-05-2014, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2014, 03:56 PM by Aslan.)

Aslan on the other hand was opposite to Arivae, there was his litter and one other consisting of uncles and an aunt in Threar. Both contained three pups and so the thought that there could be a pup born into their own litter, no siblings around them was a new one for him. He certainly hadn't meant for his shock or slight sympathy to show on his expression, he hadn't even dared think about the topic too much but it was too late, Arivae had noticed the change and his single word comment had her suspecting that something was wrong.

Hastily the boy would shake his head in response. "No." He would answer verbally as well. "Just thinking." He would explain, though it was likely that such a short answer still wouldn't stop her worries that perhaps she had said something wrong though Aslan didn't consider this a possibility, he certainly didn't mean to upset the girl in anyway.