Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-24-2015, 06:37 PM

Dark paws carried the dainty yearling through the pretty forest, many of the trees were still ver young, surely only a few years old. The funny thing was, it seemed like none of the trees were any older than saplings. She was curious what might've happened here, and by the scent of the dirt she had to guess a fire. The scent of ash was deep, almost hard to place, but she'd known that scent before. Shaking the thoughts from her mind the young she wolf pressed on, there was no more fire here.

an amused smile played on her deep blue lips as she enjoyed the sound of the forest. only ground birds seemed to be able to nest here, and still their song was welcome as she danced through the trees. The sun was close to the horizon and the day's heat was beginning to wane. Fireflies would soon be coming out as the astral she wolf found herself in her favorite time of day.

""  

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-11-2015, 04:52 PM

Shaye didn't leave the pack that often, except to visit Rhythm which almost didn't count really. So she was somewhat surprised when her paws started leading her to new and strange lands, and before she knew it she would be traversing through the young forest of Redbud nook. She wasn't really sure what she was doing there, what it was that she was looking for. She felt restless of late, picking up the emotions of her unhappy family and wishing things had changed so much at home.

She had been looking perhaps for some solidarity within her own heart, certain she hadn't been looking for company and would be cautious at the sound of softly breaking twigs, and the sound of movement within the forest. Through, like the young naive creature she was she would move towards the sound rather then away. It would carry her to the sparkling starlight creature, and at her first glance of the stranger she would be amazed. Her coat was brilliant and unique, it shone and sparkled with each graceful movement of the wolfs steps, and she had to glance swiftly upwards to ensure she wasn't somehow looking at the stars. In her amazement she wouldn't look where she was going and would trip on a stone and tumble one step closer to the stranger before shaking out her coat and looking up at Faria “Wow” she breathed in wonder.
"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-11-2015, 05:19 PM

Though she hadn't heard the approach of another wolf the sudden calamity behind her would cause th young girl to twist quickly and face the girl who she'd stumbled upon. A dark girl, a little younger than herself but much taller, had tripped onto the ground. Cobalt ears would fall to her skull as the young she wolf rushed to the now standing wolf's side as she gave her only one astounded word. Hopefully that meant she was alright. Faria's smile would grow at the reaction though, she loved stunning the wolves that lived here, she was such an oddity to behold.

She couldn't help the giggle as she looked her new companion over, "Are you alright?" Her eyes were wide and her expression a little more serious as she circled around the young wolf. "It's nice to meet you, but you shouldn't go throwing yourself at other wolves' feet." She'd smile as she teased lightly. "I'm Faria," eventually she'd give her name, as her curious eyes asked for an introduction back.

""