Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-25-2015, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2015, 01:24 PM by Glacier.)

He hadn't seen much of Sere, and he didn't know how she was feeling now or doing on the beach. He knew she was spending a great deal of time with Voltage, which was probably the best thing for her – the two where very close, and if anyone could help her feel more at home it was their lightning brother. But he was missing his Fiery Lady and wouldn't have minded spending some time in her company. So, the brute would go looking for her, padding down the beach for any sign of her scent, but the scent of all the family was strong, he wasn't entirely certain where she had gotten to. Instead of hunting all up and down the beach for her he would move towards the caves and sit on stone, to keep his rump of the sane before he would raise his head and howl out a melody to call his beloved sister to him, and hoped that she would answer.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn

Serefina

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
02-28-2015, 03:43 PM

She was flopped on her side in the depths of a dark cave, trying to fitfully nap. It wasn't working though, a long, drawn out sigh leaving her lips. It was hard for her to grow accustomed to this area, but she had promised Voltage that she was at least going to try. But the cave was dark and damp, hardly any light filtering through the storm proofed entrance. She had done just as she had thought that day after she ran away, taking lichen and twigs, weaving them through cracks in the mouth of the den, leaving only a big enough gap for them to squeeze through. It helped block out a lot of the sound of the storms, and was probably the one good thing that she had done since getting here.

Her coloured ears perked forward when a call sounded for her, head raising off the cool stone. But as soon as she heard who it was, her ears pressed tightly against her skull. She had not seen nor had spoken to Glacier since she ran away from his meeting. But she knew that if she didn't go and see him, he was going to ruin her cave by trying to fit his massive body through the little hole. Pulling herself to all fours, she slunk out of the den, pushing herself through the gap and squinting harshly against the bright light. Gross. Seeing his huge frame off in the distance, Sere walked towards him with her head low and tail tucked between her legs, walking like a naughty puppy who knew that she had done something wrong.

"Talk" "You" Think

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-28-2015, 04:00 PM

He would hear the sound of sand crunching softly beneath foot and would turn to find his sister making her way towards him. He paused, for a moment caught off guard and uncertain of what he was seeing. The fireyist sibling of the Elementas lot was walking slowly towards him with her head hung low, her tail between her legs and her eyes an odd liquid fire of regret. He rose immediately, his large towering frame at his full height as he moved slowly towards her, to met her half way. He would stop in front of her and would lower his head to hers, raising a fore-paw he would gently cup it under her chin and gently nudge it upwards, encouraging her head to be held high once more. “Here I didn't think the Fire Fina would lower her head to any mortal” he teased, but his voice was very soft, husky with a hint of concern.

“Hey, Sere, whats wrong?” he asked her gently, his heart was in throat with worry – did she look like this because she hated this land so much? Was she truly this miserable that she had lost her fire and her head hung low for the world to see?

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn

Serefina

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
02-28-2015, 04:14 PM

He had come to meet her half way, his paw lifting her chin to look up at him. When she did, Glacier would be looking down at the biggest, widest ember eyes with a puppy dog look to them. Her lower lip quivered, pouting face searching his. She didn't even smile at his teasing tone, but she did not the concern in it. Did he really not understand? She was silent for a long moment, that puppy dog look devouring her fire. "I thought you would be disappointed in how I acted... and disappointing you is like kicking a puppy," she said softly, her voice wavering slightly. Truly it would break her heart if he was disappointed in her. She could deal with anger, hell she was the queen of fighting fire with fire. But that? Nope, she just really couldn't handle it. Falling to her rump with a soft thud, she kept looking up at Glacier. "I did run away and say some pretty mean things..." she added, a soft whine leaving her lips. She had regretted them almost as soon as she had said them, watching her siblings shy way from her like that. She really didn't get along great with a lot of her family, but it didn't mean that she loved them any less. "They must all hate me."

"Talk" "You" Think

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-28-2015, 04:27 PM

He would see a strangers face on Sere's body, with the quivering lip and wide, liquid eyes would meet his and he could almost see her fire putter and burn out before him and he wanted to drag her towards him and envelope her in a hug, he also wanted her to berate him toss her head back and look like she owned the world. Sere and her temper and fire might be infuriating sometimes, but he would never ever wish her to be another way. But his concern would lessen when at last she spoke, and a startled laugh would escape him. “Your calling me the kicked puppy right now?” he teased her, and leaning forward he nuzzled the smaller wolves forehead.

“You did, Sere, but I wasn't upset with you, I was upset with me that I helped the actions come about that in the end upset you” he admitted gently as the Titan pulled back once more, to take in her expressions as they spoke. “No one hates you Sere, now, I think this pout is belittling of a queen.” he told her with teasing sternness as his moved his paw to gently swipe it against his cheeks, like he could wipe away her expression.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn

Serefina

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
02-28-2015, 06:16 PM

When he nuzzled against her her dull ember eyes slid shut, a shuttering sigh leaving her lungs. She hated to be the reason why people were brought down, even though she often hid it well most of the time. But when he said that he was upset at himself, her eyes grew even wider as she looked up at him, her mouth forming a silent 'o' as she gazed at him. "B-but you and Volt worked so hard to make it perfect for everyone, it wasn't fair of me to snap like that... but its a lot easier to be angry than it is to be mad," she said softly. But suddenly there was a paw on her cheeks, pushing them upwards as he said that a pouty look wasn't very becoming. Not able to help herself, her jaws parted as she tried to softly latch on to his paw. Toss her that kind of opening, and she wasn't going to miss it -- no matter her mood. Ears pulled up slightly as she eyed him, hopefully still with his paw in her mouth. It was just like when they were younger, she was always nipping at her big brothers toes and paws.

"Talk" "You" Think

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-28-2015, 06:59 PM

Poor Sere, it seemed that they were both surprising each other today. He would watch as her eyes got wider and her mouth popped open in her surprise. It seemed she did appreciate the work they had both gone through to make this work, even if her initial outburst had him thinking he had done everything very wrong. He didn’t reply to that, taking a moment t think, but with his paw so close to her it seems she simply couldn’t resist and next thing he knew her maw was latched about his Titanic paw. He twitched his paw lightly without actually making an effort to pull it from her mouth.

The look her eyes gave him then, her ears up and her eyes watching him with her old mischief lightning a fire in them once more. “I need that still you know” he told her conversationally, but he was smiling at his beloved little sister as his tail flicked out to tap her hind legs and he moved his head forward aiming to grab her ear gently between his teeth.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn

Serefina

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
03-21-2015, 10:50 AM

His paw twitched in her mouth, but that was about all he attempted to do while she gently held onto his massive paw. A smile smile was starting to spread across her maw, although most of it had been hidden from view. Her tail twitched behind her before it wagged a few times. He commented that he needed it, and she quickly shook her head. Nope, it was hers now. His tail flicked over and tapped her, and she let out a muffled giggle. She aimed to keep a hold on it, even as he awkwardly leaned forward and tried to latch onto her ear. The appendage flickered as he bit softly on it, protesting the gentle nips. Letting out a playful growl, she felt her fire stir in her belly again as he teased her. Serefina tried to bite down a little harder on his paw, enough to pinch but not enough to break the strong pad. Her whole body wiggled behind the movement, her ember eyes trying to find his own. He should know that she wasn't going to give up her prize that easily.

"Talk" "You" Think