size
Large
build
-
player
Raii
02-21-2015, 03:24 PM
Item: Large Companion
Amount: 500 total (200 from credit, 300 from Nat)
Other: This is a WIP for a couple reasons.
1 - haven't decided who yet, and
2 - I purchased Poe back when there weren't as many specifics for companions.  It was a flat rate of 450 and his size was fine.  Technically since he is a common raven, his wingspan exceeds Nat's height and the height of all of her offspring at 46".  Not sure if this matters now or not since he was already allowed and purchased.  I could just start saying he's an unnaturally small raven and drop his span by 10" XD

I'm not seeing it explicitly stated anywhere in here, but I'm assuming this has to do with passing along the companion to offspring? If that's the case, since he was originally purchased when the restrictions were more lax he can be grandfathered in and not need to be scaled down in size. Though next time try to have all the details figured out first before posting the purchase. Questions are fine, but I prefer not to have incomplete purchases sitting in the store waiting on missing pieces. - Mouser

Oh yes, passing companion.  I remember typing it, but I must have deleted it when I was decided what to say XD  Sorry about posting it incomplete, I just was in a hurry and wanted to not forget.  All set now!

Going to give Poe to Thanatos after Natalya has died (either in battle or post-battle)

Completed by Mouser.