size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
02-27-2015, 02:28 PM
Hi there, Esarosa is new around here and she needs somewhere to fit in. I don't have any big plans in mind at the moment, as I'm still kind of getting used to writing her. But if anyone needs a new follower, or some extra character to throw into some sort of chaos or cause, she is available for pretty much anything!

She is just a year old, and her mentality is basically that of a misguided and rebellious, spoiled teenager who has run away from home. She is ready to be molded and influenced for better or for worse. She doesn't have any particular talents at the moment.

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
02-27-2015, 04:23 PM
Hey, welcome to Ala! :D

I took a peek at Esarosa's profile and she kind of struck me as being similar to my girl Gale Elementas, a rogue living in the southern region. Gale's pretty laid back, just sort of rolls with the punches and takes things day by day, very rarely lets anything truly get to her (she's also has pretty lavender markings too!). I figured she might get along pretty well with your young girl if you'd be interested in them meeting.

Also in her age range I have Miksa, a member of the pack Glaciem in the north. He kind of strikes me as more her opposite - quiet, serious, timid - so I'm not sure how he would take to her or her to him, but if she'd like to make friends her age he could use threads.

I have about five other characters you could take a peek at too - there's a plot thread in this board for me somewhere - if you'd like to see about any other potential threads you'd care to have. c: These were just the two that popped into mind first.

Fayelon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-27-2015, 05:22 PM
Hello dear, hah I would like to thread with you c: I am also knew here and wish for Fayelon to meet others and mingle a little bit. Refer to her profile for a general background about who Faye is and what her looks are... But I would love for her to meet Esarosa considering the two are close in age and Faye is open for a close friendship since she doesn't have many :P

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
02-27-2015, 06:54 PM
I think we should have Esarosa and Gale meet, and see how it works out. I'm still getting a feel for my girl so it would be nice to get her meeting others, especially a type of wolf like she's never seen before with the interesting markings and element. It will blow her mind, lol XD And she needs friends and acquaintances right now! Esa just might be a little young/still looking for adventure for Gale's taste, but there's no reason they can't chance upon each other!

Have a feeling Miksa and Esarosa would make for an interesting but somewhat strange encounter since he is definitely very different from her. If you're up for it I'd like them to meet at some point. Meeting others her age would be really great, I think.

And yes Fayelon I would like for them to mingle! Faye sounds like an interesting one, perhaps will have some sort of influence on the younger one hehe ;)

I started a thread a few days ago in Weeping Woods in the South, if anyone would like to intrude upon that! Let me know if either of you wants to start a different thread and have Esa join :)

Fayelon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-27-2015, 07:59 PM
I'll let Faye stumble into that thread dear if you want :D

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
02-27-2015, 08:38 PM
Sounds good!!

Fayelon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-27-2015, 08:42 PM
Alright I'll have a post up here shortly!