Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-27-2015, 03:17 PM

Somehow she'd gotten lost. Like. Completely. She didn't know where Caia was, she didn't know where Mithras was and she was completely alone. Though even that wasn't the most worrisome part. The sky was darkening, giant grey black clouds were filling the sky and the sound of far off thunder made her tremble. The storm was coming and she had no where to hide. She was trapped in the thicket like a perpetual maze. Her panic did nothing to help her situation and only worsened it as she raced through the undergrowth. Thorns would tear at her pelt as the frightened yearling raced through the under paths, having no idea where she was or where she'd been her heartbeat was furious within her chest.

Fear radiated from her brilliant eyes as she tore through the ground, her breath coming in gasps as she wore herself out trying to find escape. She'd whimper and whine through her gasps for air as the first of the raindrops started falling on her. She'd scream as thunder shook the heavens and she'd fall to the ground mid stride. Pitifully the galactic girl would cover her eyes with her paws, helpless to remove herself from the fearful mess.

""  

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
03-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Freedom! It pulled at his fur, tugging him forwards. Away from the pack lands. Regardless of the fact that they were no longer prisoners the pack lands that had once been his home still stunk of his imprisonment and he found himself seeking out the lands beyond more and more.   The sky boiled above him, dark clouds rolling in with every moment and despite the imminent threat of a storm he couldn’t help but smile. A summer rain in the thicket felt more like an adventure than a hindrance. Despite the advent of his birth season he felt more like a pup than he had in the last few months.

A grin was painted across his face, bright blues alight with excitement as things grew quiet as the first raindrops beginning their decent. Then the thunder would crack and he cocked his head. Had he heard a scream? Peering through the grass, a hard task even for the tall male, he searched for the source of the worrying noise.

Pushing forwards he approached the underbrush. Tilting his head and craning his neck to peer under the tangle of branches; ceruleans fell upon a curious form, fear radiation from the shape and he tried forcing his way through the shrubbery, pushing himself against the ground. Trying to shuffle forwards he found himself tangled in branches and his bulk did little to help him fit in such a small space. "Hey." He called out to the girl, doing his best to draw her attention. "Hey, look at me. It’s alright." He smiled, doing his best to distract her from the storm which was evidently stressing her out. "I’m uh… Hymn."

"Speech"

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-01-2015, 04:56 PM

Storms terrified her almost as much as the sight or scent of fire, she needed to run and escape but she was trapped here, at the mercy of the impending storm. She had been afraid of them since she was tiny, ever since lightning had started the forest fire that mutilated her paw pads. She would whine, scared completely still she couldn't even muster enough courage to howl for Mithras or Caia. Not that they would have been able to even get to her within the maze of the thicket.

Her terrors would be interrupted by the sound of a gentle voice, a simple 'hey' through the sounds of the wind and the storm would pull a bright blue eye from under her paws. The slight she wolf found herself looking at the form of a dark wolf, his size much larger than her own but he still couldn't compete with her body guards. Not that she was going to complain about who her savior happened to be. She'd listen to him, putting her paws beneath her as she crouched fearfully, but found her focus shifting to his pleasant face. He'd give her his name and she wouldn't hesitate to crawl closer to him as the rain fell from the sky. It would pick up as she slithered to him and within the next few minutes the both of them would be drenched. Thankfully it was still impressively warm.

He'd receive a whimper in reply, her eyes darting from him to the sky. Had they met in any other circumstance the celestial she wolf would have never attempted her next move. She'd do her best to stuff herself under his chest and chin, simultaneously seeking comfort and shelter from the rain. She would shiver with fear as she bunched herself up next to him, but the warmth that he offered would help comfort her. "I'm Faraia," she managed to whisper as she trembled beneath him.

""  

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

04-03-2015, 10:27 PM
His words seemed to work, at least a little bit. She shifted as he offered his name, moving towards him and Hymn remained where he was… not that he had much choice. The rain was picking up and in only a short time Hymn found himself soaked to the bone. The girl pushed in to him, digging under his bulk. He lifted as much as he could, allowing her room to wiggling into his space before settling again. He curled as much as he could, shelter her in even a tiny manner.

A fearful whisper would grant Hymn her name and he smiled, rumbling slightly. "It’s a very pretty name." He spoke softly, and he meant it. The storm rumbled on overhead and Hymn quickly racked his mind to keep her distracted. "You don’t smell like any pack I know… do you live around here?" It was weak at best but maybe if he could get her talking it’d keep her mind off of her fear.
"Speech"

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-06-2015, 03:50 PM

He would easily allow her beneath him, shielding her from both rain and the fear of the lightning and thunder that crashed in the distance. She still felt terrified, but at least with his company she could feel slightly comforted. Enough that she wasn't crying in fear anymore. She'd take a deep breath as he spoke to her, and the girl would do her best to focus on him. He didn't seem any older than she was, but she could still feel herself relaxing in his presence, he gave nice compliments. He'd also do his best to keep her distracted, which she appreciated. Now that he made her think about it he on the other hand, did have the scent of a pack on him. A real pack, and not a little crowd of three wolves taking on the world together. "I live where ever I want," She'd tell him with an obvious pride. "I travel with my two best friends," Faria would make sure to add as she tried to think about anything but the storm overhead.

""  

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

04-08-2015, 12:53 PM
Her crying had abated, which was a relief but he wasn’t about to stop trying to keep her calm and probably wouldn’t till the storm had stopped. He was aware of her breathing, of where her focus was, could feel her relaxing. She spoke and he nodded slowly, drinking in her words and noting the pride in her voice. "That sounds like fun." He smiled, it was an honest answer, naïve maybe but honest. "I live close to here with my family."

He shifted ever so slightly, doing his best to still shelter her but get into a more comfortable position. "What are your friends like?" This was more than just trying to distract her, he was genuinely curious. He had spent so much time locked up in his pack… he wanted to know what was happening out in the world now, he wanted to know about the wolves beyond his borders. And though he wasn’t really aware of it, he was curious if they were as pretty as the blue girl.
"Speech"