Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-03-2015, 05:20 PM
The female wolf stepped into the water, she had been walking for a while so the water was a slight relief from the summer heat. She bent down to drink from the stream, the feeling of the water running down her throat was nice. Although the water was warm she didn't care she was just happy to be closer to Threar. She had been on her way there for what felt like a long time, after she left Velex joining a pack was the next step.
Nobody had ever told her anything about the packs except when the occasional siege was happening. So after Velex was out of the picture she started making her way to the closest pack which in hindsight was pretty far away. So after she was done drinking from the stream she got out and laid down by the edge for a quick nap.
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Summer was not her favorite season, her breath coming in rasping gasps as she slowly made her way towards the water, not noticing the wolf laying on the edge just yet. White and violet head lowering, Lavendel quickly lapped up the water, although she would have preferred it if it were cold. When she raised her head, she saw the other female, a mischievous grin appearing as she mistook the wolf for asleep. Moving closer to the wolf, biting back a small giggle, she spoke, her words in her birth tongue, pronouncing the words better than she did English.

"Wach auf, meine Tochter. Es ist Zeit, um zu sehen, wenn Sie übersteht ins Wasser geschoben, während Sie schlafen." Of course, the female wasn't her daughter. But it was fun to pull pranks. With that warning, she attempted to shove the other female into the water.

TRANSLATIONS:
1. Wake up, my daughter. It's time to see if you can survive being shoved into water while you're asleep.
[Image: OLHgEa4.png]

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-03-2015, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2015, 06:48 PM by Frost.)
Frost felt the coldness of a wet nose nudging against her side almost as if whoever the nose belonged to was trying to push her. She lifted her head and looked up at the other wolf. The other wolf had violet markings scattered all over her face and the lower half of her body. These markings caught Frost's eye she had never seen such markings on a wolf before now, but she decided it would be better not to ask about it. The wolf also had a stature much larger than her own, but Frost never was confrontational anyways. so after a second of thought she said "Who are you?"
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-04-2015, 06:24 AM
A soft snort escaping Lavendel, she watched the other with her acid green eyes slightly narrowed, as the wolf raised her head, ears flattened. Muscles rippling under the violet and white female's fur, she stretched as she sat. With a small smile on her maw, she spoke, although not really giving her name out. "Mein eigenes Selbst." My own self. Shaking her head, she spoke, automatically translating her words in her mind as she spoke. "Und wer würden Sie sein?" And who would you be? Yawning, Lavendel watched the other and waited to see if she would ask what the female was saying.

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-04-2015, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015, 05:59 PM by Frost.)
As she waited for the wolf's reply she contemplated standing up. She wanted to remove herself from the vulnerable position she was currently in. Although it wouldn't make much of a difference on the account of size. When she heard the other wolf reply with "Mein eigenes Selbst. Und wer würden Sie sein?" She was surprised, this wolf seemed to be a surprise in general. First purple fur and now a forgiegn language.  "Who is this strange wolf?" She wondered. "Does she speak english? Will she understand me?" All these questions coursed through Frost's mind in a matter of seconds. She finally stood up as she said "What are you saying? I don't understand you and if you're wondering as well my name, is Frost."

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-05-2015, 12:36 PM
At the female asking what she was saying, Lavendel spoke, her strong voice echoing through the air a little. "I'm my own self." After the words were out of her mouth, a small giggle came from the female as she stared at the other wolf, Frost. "You give your name out to strangers so easily. Aren't you afraid those strangers could sabotage your reputation?" Well, she wasn't going to if she had to. But she could think of some things that could damage another. "Of course, I'm not saying I'm going to. But I'm not going to stay silent, either. I won't say anything if you do something for me." Of course, the female was probably going to try and make this "Frost" into a servant. "Become my servant. Do anything I ask of you. And don't think of trying to refuse, or run away, because I will come after you. And you don't want that, do you?" The warrior stood, glaring down at the smaller female.

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-05-2015, 04:24 PM
Frost looked at the big wolf as she spoke she could tell that she didn't trust others. Frost didn't trust other wolves either but with something so trivial as a name she didn't care. When the other wolf stopped talking she was taken aback. She didn't want to be a servant let alone be under strict control, but she also didn't want a ruined reputation either. Although she didn't have much of a reputation to begin with, anyone who truly knew who she was, was either dead or to crazy to remember. Normally she wouldn't risk being hunted down, but this time it was different. She had her own plans she would join a pack and have a family. She wasn't going to be stopped by an imposing wolf, but she wasn't about to fight her either. For a long time she just stood there frozen, pupils dilated. Then she made her move, she turned around tail between her legs and ran. She splashed through the water and ran as fast as her legs would carry her. She ran through into the woods and didn't stop until the stream was far behind her. She stood there in the midst of trees and foliage, panting. She would start off for Threar after she rested for a bit.

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-06-2015, 04:03 PM
When the smaller wolf, Frost, took off, Lavendel didn't hesitate before she was taking off after her, white and violet paws thundering against the ground. Following the white female's tail, she made a silent vow that she wouldn't let this possible servant go that easily. When the female stopped to rest, Lavendel made her move, lunging at the smaller female. The former warrior attempted to pin Frost down. If she managed to do this, she would glare down at the female, acid green eyes narrowed, and attempt to bite her left paw. "You'll learn not to run off when I'm talking to you." Her lips pulled back in a snarl, fur on her back bristling in actual anger, far from her almost friendly nature earlier.

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Frost caught her breath only to turn around and see the other wolf running towards her. This wolf was determined but frost was more so. she looked around for a possible escape route but to no avail. At first this wolf seemed nice almost kind despite the fact she was being pushed into a river at the time. Only this wolf was strange she seemed almost bipolar Frost had never encountered such a wolf as this. So when the wolf finally reached her and tried to pin her down she reacted. Frost wasnt the type to fight but when driven to it she would. Frost tried to look one last time for a way to escape there were trees all over with barely a break in between them. Once again no escape but perhaps frost would create her own path. She thought to herself "all that running you've been doing would come In handy right now." She dashed through the narrow opening in the trees. The bigger wolf probably wouldnt be able to fit she used the trees as a barrier between her and the other wolf. She came out in the clearing and ran left. Even if the other wolf did find her again she would make sure that she couldn't reach her. She found an old log and crawled into it she had to stretch herself out in order to fit and even then it was hard the bigger wolf surely couldn't fit in here.

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-06-2015, 05:09 PM
The smaller female raced through some thin openings, and Lavendel hesitated. What could she do? With a soft sigh, the female charged through an opening that wasn't as large, barely fitting through it. Glancing around, she saw the smaller wolf running away from her. Flattening her ears, she charged forwards, wincing a little as she had to push her way through the thin openings. Of course, because of this, the female was left behind a little. When she finally managed to find the clearing, night was falling, and Frost's scent lead Lavendel left. Pushing her way left, through the trees, all she saw was a large log, the bark looking like any harsh thing would break it. Jumping onto the log, the bark bending under her weight, she glanced down at the hollow in the old log, seeing the black and white female in it. "I don't know why you're trying to wait. I can stay here until you come out of that log." She sang, glancing down at the bark. Of course, if the log was as old as she thought it was, then the white and violet female wouldn't have to worry about waiting. Slamming one paw into the log, she barely winced as a sharp pain went through her paw, a splinter. Instead, a small growl came from the female as she jumped down from the log, staring into the hollow where she could see Frost. "Come on, my little servant. Do you really have to run from me? I won't hurt you if you just agree." Although the female's voice was honey smooth, there was a hint of a growl in her voice.

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Frost stayed in the log until night fall and by the time she was interrupted she had fallen asleep but she was awoken by the cracking sound of the log. She opened her eyes if this was the wolf who had been chasing her she would snap. She glanced up and saw the now associated terrible sight of purple fur. This wolf was fifty types of crazy she thought. She struggled on her way out of the wooden log and stood up. She turned to face the wolf with a snarl on her face "you will never make me your slave. I have plans and you will not prevent me from completing them." She spoke these words with a tone of dominace and calmly walked away.

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-06-2015, 05:48 PM
The female crawled out of the log, said some words while she was snarling, and began to calmly walk away. Acid green eyes narrowing, she followed the black and white female for a few moments before she lunged again. Lavendel attempted to pin Frost down, muttering a few words softly in German. "Ich denke, ich werde zu lehren Sie nicht weg von mir wieder gehen. Was für eine schreckliche Diener du bist." If she managed to pin the smaller wolf down, she would hiss a few words in her ear. Acid green eyes narrowed to a deadly look as Lavendel snarled back, ears flattening on her head and her tail raising in dominance. "You won't have any plans after you're my servant." The white and violet female snarled this, her ears raising a little.

Translations:
1. Ich denke, ich werde zu lehren Sie nicht weg von mir wieder gehen. Was für eine schreckliche Diener du bist. = I guess I'll have to teach you not to walk away from me again. What an awful servant you are.

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-09-2015, 02:36 PM
The small gray wolf wandered into the clearing, there was a small stream to the right of her. She turned to drink from it, bending down cautiously to meet the water with her tongue. It was cooler now that the sun was no longer in the sky. After two laps of water she saw something off in the distance. It was the silhouette of two wolves, one looked way bigger than the other. The smaller one was being pinned down by the bigger one. It didn't look like something she wanted to be involved in, but she was a tad curious all the same. She hid in the tree line as she got closer not wanting to be seen. When she was closer to the wolves she heard the bigger wolf whisper into the other wolf's ear she couldn't make out any of the words except the last one "servant." If this was a force claiming she didn't want to be anywhere close. She started to quietly back away, but tripped on the root knot of a tree. She fell on her back creating the sound of a light thud. Dazed she stood up facing the way she had come. She sat down to wait so she could regain her equilibrium.
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-09-2015, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2015, 02:49 PM by Lavendel.)
At the sound of a soft thud, Lavendel's head whipped around, her green gaze resting on the smaller female. Moving away from the black and white female, the larger wolf moved closer to the other, who seemed to be sitting down. White and violet ears flattening, she got close enough to the female to pin her down. Hesitating a moment, she raced in front of the smaller female, who was sitting down. After catching her breath, Lavendel breathed in, finally speaking. "Who are you? And are you so clumsy that you couldn't jump over whatever you tripped over?" Okay, so maybe the white and violet female was being a little too aggressive already. But with her chances of the other servant probably lost, Lavendel would have to claim this smaller wolf as a servant. A wicked grin appearing on her jaw, she spoke again, words slightly casual and almost friendly. "You made the other possible servant get away. So I think a servant for one lost is a fair deal, yes?" The white and violet female tilted her head, her head lowering so her acid green eyes could meet the smaller female's gaze. Yes, to Lavendel, this deal was a perfect one. Of course, if the other wouldn't agree, the warrior could always try and force claim her. Either way, she would hopefully end up with a servant. The smaller wolf didn't seem like a fighter, but Lavendel continued. "Or, if that isn't a fair deal, I could always force claim you."

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-09-2015, 06:30 PM
As Frost walked away from the wolf she was angry, but it was a calm anger at the same time. Not wanting to look back at the other wolf she only looked forward to the things ahead. After this she would join the pack Threar and start a new beginning but just as she thought these things she felt the sudden pressure of two large paws on her shoulders. She collapsed under the immense weight pushing her down, the other wolf had just pinned her down. She growled at the other wolf, she hated this she just wanted out. The other wolf bent down to whisper in her ear words about how she wouldn't have plans after the other made her a servant. "Ha" she thought "Servant is a word too light for what you want to do to me, a more correct word would be slave or even anger release." Just then the wolf's gaze shifted from her to another wolf. It was a smaller wolf than even her, the weight lifted from her shoulders as the other wolf went over to the smaller wolf. The smaller wolf obviously didn't know what she was getting into. Frost realized that this was her chance to escape with the bigger wolf occupied and off her back she finally started towards Threar. Just to be safe she started off at a run and left the clearing, stream, and terrible company behind her.

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-10-2015, 12:38 PM
When Safir regained her sense of balance she heard pawsteps coming from behind her. She saw the large wolf run up in front of her, this wolf was huge compared to her. As soon as she saw the wolf her pupils dilated in fear, the wolf made a comment on how clumsy she was to trip over something. She shifted her position while looking down at her paws, she was scared of this wolf and their gigantic size. Then the other wolf decided that having lost a potential slave it was a fair trade for her to become a slave. When she heard those words she immediately assumed a submissive posture bowing to the other wolf trembling in fear. She didn't want to fight the wolf she would probably be severely injured if she did. She just hoped that this wolf would be a merciful master, although she wasn't holding out hope.

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-10-2015, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2015, 03:02 PM by Lavendel.)
The female assumed a submissive move, and Lavendel nodded at her servant, silently allowing her to get up. And, after a moment, she spoke, her voice surprisingly soft. "You can get up now." So maybe the white and violet female had a servant, one that wasn't going to run away; that didn't mean she was going to torture her with meaningless tasks. No, this would would need to be taught how to fight, not to fear, how to use her small size as an advantage. And Lavendel knew exactly how to do it, how to turn this female into one that was like her. And to stop trembling in fear; that only made the enemy more aggressive, most of the time. Her voice hardening a little, she spoke, violet ears flattening a little. "And stop trembling. I'm not gonna maul you or anything." Getting to her paws, she called over her shoulder. "Follow me. I'm training you."

--EXIT LAVENDEL--

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Safir stood up as the other wolf nodded, she was still afraid of this wolf but not as much. She let her pupils shrink back down when the wolf spoke softly to her. She wasn't sure about this "servant" thing quite yet but, eventually she hoped she would get used to it. The other wolf told her to stop trembling so she did, they also stated that they weren't going to maul her, she quietly breathed a sigh of relief. When the wolf said she was going to train her and to follow her wordlessly she followed. Although at the thought of training she wondered, "Training on what?"

--EXIT SAFIR--