gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
03-07-2015, 03:36 AM
I don't have anything planned for him yet... just need to get him started. Basically Xephyris is young and ambitious, craves power. His desire is not to claim a pack, however, he more just wants to have good connections and be able to protect anyone he might get attached to. Sort of wants to be known as someone not to mess with, for his name to bring a little bit of fear but not so much to be sought out and destroyed as a threat.

May need a partner/s in crime. Allies. Enemies. He needs to get up to no good. Needs to enjoy the company of a good woman or two.

Ideas anybody?

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-07-2015, 05:43 AM
I offer Aislinn as a possible ally or enemy or girlfriend as she needs to get a bit more active. However, she's currently in Arcanum so I hope that won't be much a fuss.
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]

Fayelon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-07-2015, 08:10 AM
I have Fayelon here who is willing to be a partner in crime/ally

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
03-07-2015, 08:37 PM
To Aislinn: Is she the wandering type? I don't intend to have Xephyris settle anywhere (yet), but if you want to have them meet I am up for it! She seems quite feisty (to put it lightly! hehe), I think she would be well-received by Xephyris. Perhaps at some point Aislinn can lure him in hehehe ;)

To Fayelon: It would be great to thread them together and see what they can get up to! Would you like to start a thread? I'm having a hard time thinking up anything for an opening post! XD

Fayelon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Hmm, I'll make up the thread either tonight or tomorrow morning. Depending on how my muse is c: and any preference as to where the thread should be made?

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
03-07-2015, 10:21 PM
Okay great! I don't have any preference as to where the thread goes. I'm still getting to know Alacritis and how it works, so anywhere is fair game to me lol.

Fayelon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-07-2015, 10:27 PM
Alright hun! Thread should be made up shortly...

Fayelon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Here's the thread dear <33 sorry it took me so long c:

http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=13389&pid=86125#pid86125

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-09-2015, 01:08 AM
I guess she sticks close to the pack, but any surrounding lands she'd be willing to wander to. Would you like to start or would you like me to?
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
03-09-2015, 10:15 AM
I can start a thread, I'll try to get that done later today!

Mouser

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2015, 12:42 PM
I realize Xeph is currently not super on the lookout for a potential pack, but I'd still like to suggest Secretua.

Rune himself, the pack's alpha, is of the lawful evil alignment and most of his pack is neutral/good, so he's sort of surrounded by good influences that keep him tempered. I think it would do him good to get more variety in there and to have others who have a similar mindset to his own. Not to mention there's still plenty of influential positions in the pack open, if that would appeal to Xephyris at all (though only if he's willing to work for them and to keep them).

It's probably a long shot, but if you'd be interested, even just to thread them, I'd be game.