Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-07-2015, 02:44 PM

Now there really was something wrong with her. Most illnesses fade away after some time, especially after medicinal herbs were ingested. What surprised her was the fact she had never caught this disease before, if it was a sickness. Sleeping, eating and decent exercise didn't seem to help at all. What did? It grew greater each day! Now, her movements were limited, especially with an increase with her exhaustion. How she managed to haul herself out from her den remained a mystery in her mind as she lumbered alongside the river beside her. Another thing to add to her list of problems: a swollen stomach. Great, she was surely putting on weight.
At least nature made an effort to comfort her. The flowing waters were indeed relaxing, certainly soothing her troubled mind. The faint outlines of fish darted within the liquid, reminding her of all the energy she had lost recently. If only that was her, swimming freely without the burden of the assumed illness she believed to have. The woman would catch one, if she could be more bothered. Despite all these symptoms were shoved in face, the clear explanation of what was happening to her laid unknown and untouched.

"Speech" Thoughts

[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Even to her surprise, Lavendel was in a friendly mood. Her white tail wagged as she went on her way, acid green eyes shining. Stopping, she noticed a solid black female crawling out of a den with a swollen stomach. It didn't take long for the German female to realize that the other was expecting. With a small tilt of her head, the white and violet female moved closer. Once she was close enough to the female to be heard, she lay down on her stomach, watching the fish swim by. Although she wasn't expecting, it seemed that the heat of the day was making her sick, her breath rasping and her panting quite loud. After a few more moments of being uncomfortable, Lavendel lowered her head to the water. Lapping up the cold, clear water, she glanced up at the other.

"You're pregnant." Alright, so maybe the other female knew that; Lavendel hoped she did, so the white and violet female wouldn't get yelled at. "I'm not saying it to be mean. I can tell. Before here, I was in a pack. And you couldn't keep them from getting pregnant." A small chuckle came from the female as she stared back down into the water, acid green eyes wide.
[Image: OLHgEa4.png]

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-07-2015, 07:02 PM

Lazily, her head titled to look upon the the alabaster and violet woman who had taken a seat beside her. She really couldn't be bothered questioning the stranger's appearance and so she took no notice of it. The faint tickling of water that was lapped by the uniquely coloured female only teased her over the uncomfortable thirst building in her throat. A drink seemed so irresistible, considering she was out in the summer's heat. The fear of clumsily falling into the broad river told her to wait with her drink. It wasn't important, was it? There were plenty of other smaller and shallower bodies of water.

The explanation she had been searching for all this time was abruptly dropped. What a great way to start the conversation. You're pregnant. How did she never think of that? All this time she thought it was disease that had taken ahold of her. How could it be? She didn't want pups, or to look after anything. Perhaps there was some mistake. Yes, there had to be. This stranger wasn't a healer, were they?

"No, no, no, no..." Frightened whispers escaped her maw as she shook her head with denial and ignored everything else the woman had to say. A guilty memory laid in the back of her mind, the only cause of such a future. Never did she imagine there would be consequences for careless actions. "This can't be happening."

"Speech" Thoughts

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-09-2015, 05:29 AM

At the female's frightened whispers, Lavendel's ears rose in interest, and she turned her head back to the other wolf. It seemed that the other didn't like what she had to say, and the female closed her eyes for a moment. Where was the black and acid green pelt of her brother she missed so much? The thought came unexpected, and Lavendel opened her acid green eyes again, glancing at the other female. Even though Lavendel wasn't the best fighter in the Summer, part of her wanted to steal one of the pups when they were born. Pushing the thought out of her mind, she opened her jaws to speak. Of course, before she managed to, her breath came in a few more pants.

"I'm sorry. I thought you already knew. I'm Lavendel Norden." Unsteadily, the female rose to her paws, glancing around for shade of some sort nearby. At seeing none, the female huffed, trying to sigh. The poor female next to her was probably feeling awful now; Lavendel didn't want any pups, either. The creatures were so sweet until they grew older, and so annoying. The little beasts weren't worth anything, not even the fact that Lavendel could make them into killing machines as they got older.
[Image: OLHgEa4.png]

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-14-2015, 09:59 PM

"It's alright, I guess I have stop thinking about it." If she could, which was going to be quite an unlikely feat to perform. For now she would attempt to do so, trying to forget those thoughts by engaging herself in a pleasant conversation. The ebony female shook her head in a way to rid her mind of the distractions creeping within, soon tilting her chin to the uniquely coloured woman beside her to provide a name. "I'm Titania Oaks."

When the lavender female stood to search for shade, it reminded her of how humid the day was warming up to be. Secretly she felt relieved that there were no trees or boulders to cool down beneath as it would require some energy to get herself on her paws. As much as she hated to admit it, she just couldn't be bothered walking. The heat wasn't affecting her as much as it usually did, but after listening to the pants escaping from the other female's throat, it made her wonder why the heat wasn't getting to her. "Summer's a pain, isn't it?"

"Speech" Thoughts