Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-08-2015, 05:49 PM
I have for a bit now wanted to remake my faverate character, Taske. Now since she has already been made and has a history on this site I am instead going to make her granddaughter. Now in the process of this, I extended Taske's brother's family a few gens, who also has (while short) history on this site. Now those are the ones I am adopting out.

-> Family Tree

Names are negotiable, but know I LOVE the name Curran and Del and would like to keep then if possible.

To help you out with a description I will show a VERY old picture of Taske and her siblings, keep in mind that this is a 6 year old picture xDMangle, Taske, Blaze Also Slash Fang is a brown wolf while Silver is a (gasp) Silver/white wolf. Also note that Taske's line is the only pure black wolf in the family, so keep away from a lot of blacks xD.

Third Gen
Curran(Mangle/Unknown)-Male-4 Years-Open
Lea(Mangle/Unknown)-Female-4 Years-Open

Fourth Gen
Takira(Taska/Unknown)-Female-1 Year-Taske
Del(Curran/Ciar)-Female-2 Years-Open

I am also open to adding to the fmaily, but know Mangle's is the only line open, Taske's is mine only(Though I may be persuade to add siblings for Takira if you give me a character I cannot resist) and Blaze died very young.

Post if you are interested, if not (shrugs) I just thought it would be interesting if Takira had a family, unlike her predecessors.

Code:
OOC Name:
Character Desired: (Name/Changed name if you want to change it)

Character Description:
Character Personality:

Rp Sample: Optional

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-08-2015, 08:12 PM
really considering getting one of them
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]