Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-13-2015, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2015, 06:03 PM by Marina I.)
The female would give a low sigh as she laid down that night. The decisions of what to do, what to become, lurked in her head. There was need in her brain to move on, to create something to replace what was lost. Her mind traveled to the males that she had met in her life, wondering where Mara was. Wondering where Fenris, who had been a much more recent meeting, was. She missed him terribly... wanted him by her side. Rainbow would lay under the stars, curled up in a ball. She felt lonely, needy. She felt the need to cry. The loss of Lydovne had been another home ripped out from under her paws. Her pink eyes would shine with hurt, her body shaking as she looked out at the ocean.

Rainbow wanted to feel the touch of another. To know she wasn't alone in these endeavors. She wanted to create her own pack, to avenge Lydovne's fall. But who would listen? Who would stand with her? The female felt so alone. The beast was a freak after all... A rainbow freak. Only the children with her now would understand her pain. Unfolding slowly she would raise her muzzle to the sky, letting out a loud howl of longing. Would Fenris hear? Would he suddenly come waltzing up to her again? Oh how she prayed so.

Table by:: Nyx

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Fenrisúlfr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-13-2015, 05:18 PM
[ OOC : SET AFTER FENRIS WITNESSES DONOSTREA'S CLAIM ]

He had been following ever since the day he met her, as if he were a lovesick puppy. Normally, he would not stoop so low for a playmate, but this woman... Rainbow Syndrome... she was divine... perfect for the male. Since Lydovne's disbanding, the male had wandered here and there. He noticed that the children of the Lydovnian alphas seemed have followed her... Or at least two of the three. The other one... a bright blue and white one... he had gone to Imperium... Or last the hellion knew.

Pushing thoughts of his former and very brief home away, the beast dragged his paws on the ground, sighing dramatically to reveal himself to his playmate. "My love, Rainbow. I have tired simply following you like a lovesick puppy." Sickly green gaze glanced up, taking in the sharp lines and beautiful physique of his playmate, the rainbow-caped woman as beautiful as ever. Drawing close, he nipped her cheek, a show of affection exclusive to her. He then whispered smoothly into her ear. "Please. Cure me of this disease. This thing called... being sick for love. It makes my heart ache... But you can make it better." Smiling seductively, he wriggled beneath the woman's lower jaw, touching her nose gently, nipping it softly { a show of affection, as well. } "How much longer will you make me wait? I brought my... toys... as usual, my dear."

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-13-2015, 06:55 PM

Rainbow was hardly alone for long, and the female would let her gaze fall upon the fiery form of her playmate. Her pink eyes would light up, the depression lifting off her body somewhat. A soft whine would escape her lips as she uncurled herself form where she lay. Seeing him immediately lifted her spirits, gave her a reason to smile again. She would feel the loving nip and lap under his chin with her tongue. "You came back..." The female would feel her heart thump in her chest, her happiness rising with each beat. She would get to her paws, holding him closer. He was what she wanted, and he was here again. He had come back to her... how could she have made him wait?

"I'm so sorry... making you wait so." The female would shift herself, a loving nip being given to his muzzle. Tail would begin to wag, her need for him becoming at the front of her mind.

"Why don't we play our game before we talk more? I've missed you so... I want to bond with you more." The female would step back, front half lowering to the ground. "You're it~" She would wink at him, ready to play with him and his toys.

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

Fenrisúlfr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-14-2015, 07:22 AM
As she returned her affection, the male smiled, feeling a shudder of both satisfaction and need.  "How could I ever ignore your beautiful call?  Your fantastic pelt?  Your excellence at playing?"  Nipping her ear again, the male smiled.  His paws dragged on the ground dramatically again, as he nuzzled her shoulder blades, feeling her slide downwards.  "I'm always it.  And of course, we mustn't keep ourselves waiting.  My body aches for yours."  Slithering close, the male stepped over his playmate with some difficulty, moving toward the back of his playmate.  Standing onto hind legs, tail wagging happily, he lowered his skull and smiled gleefully.  Then he'd waste no time.

[ FADE TO BLACK ]

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-14-2015, 06:11 PM

The female would feel such happiness as he spoke to her, her heart pounding in her chest happily. He wanted her, desired her. He thought she looked fantastic, that she was an excellent playmate. Each compliment sounded in her head. The loving nip bringing a rumble from her chest of happiness. She could feel each heart beat, her eyes starting to shine with tears of happiness. She would let him take her, just as before, as they played that oh so special game.

[Fade To Black]

She would rumble, laying beside Fenris after the deed. Her chest was rising and falling with fast paced breathes still, her body pressed up close to his. Her muzzle was resting on his neck. Rainbow’s eyes were closed, her tail giving a slow twitch, much like a cat who was content. She would slowly breathe out, her gaze shifting to look up at him. "Don't... don't leave again." She whined, begging him. "I don't want to be alone anymore. Promise you'll stay with me Fenris... please..."

""
Table by:: Tea

Fenrisúlfr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-26-2015, 03:30 PM
Rumbling with pure pleasure, the male was pleased.  He did not want to stop, but the deed had to be done.  Playtime was always excellent with the tempest.  Lying at her side, he nuzzled her forehead gently.  He never could resist that sweet woman, her intoxicating scent.  When she was around, all he ever smelled was her, all he ever touched was her, all he ever wanted was her.  Was this bad?  It couldn't be.  His heart kicked against his ribs like a rabbit, breathing quick and shallow breaths.  He almost had not heard her small pleas, and when he did, he only caught the trails of them.  Smiling softly, he licked her forehead.  "My dear...  I'd never dream of leaving you again.  If I ever left you, I'd kill myself.  I promise."  He pulled a foreleg over her side, burying his face in her chest fur now.  "I'd swear my promises to the sky for you, Rainbow."

Now he hummed softly, a low rumble in his throat.  He then began to sing at a small mumble.  "You've got holes in your skin...  and few in your heart.  You don't know what it means to me...  to watch you fall apart.  'Cause you're all broken and bruised.  But I can hold you, though.  I'll take you in my arms tonight, just me and you."  Suddenly realizing he had been singing, he looked off in embarassment.  He hadn't meant to get so into it.  He had put so much heart into it...  It was Rainbow's presence that made him feel so elated and carefree.  Finally, he managed to stutter out a question.  "W-what happened?  Can you p-please tell me?"

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-26-2015, 06:15 PM

The beast felt a sense of security as he smiled, giving a lick to her forehead. He would never leave her again. It was a promise. She would feel him so close, her heart beating loudly in her chest. Each thud was like a hammer to her ribs, and she wondered if Fenris could feel it too. If he could feel how her heart beat for him and him alone. "...and I promise to always return to you. We'll be together forever. Never, ever alone."

The man would begin to sing, serenading her. The female would rest her head against his, feeling a moment of content, a moment of peace. She would let her eyes close, and she would breathe out happily. He might have been embarrassed, but she was just so happy, so very pleased that he had. But that light, carefree mood would dampen when he stuttered out the question.

Rainbow’s gaze darkened, and she would let loose a low growl. "Imperium wolves came. Apparently Dione had made a mistake to their alpha... and rather than deal with her personally they took it out on all of us! Those damn bastards." Rainbow would shake her head. "It was unfair, Fenris... they stole our home... Ganja and Necro's home... I... I want them to pay."

""
Table by:: Tea