size
Extra large
build
-
player

The Ooze ParticipantFamous
03-14-2015, 09:34 AM

”Common language” ”Translated Finnish”

Presently, Sabine was following the curve of a odd rock wall. Its uneven side was strangely uniform, although what could have possibly made such a thing was beyond her. The work of the attje, maybe?

Boredom etched the contours of her face; her displeasure with the lackluster day easily read by even the dumbest of creatures. Sabine was bored to the point of sulking over it. She'd had her fill of simply exploring and now she wanted something more. Perhaps a stallu to jump at her and test her mettle? Or a sharp-tongued traveler to have a war of words with? Something, anything needed to happen or she'd have to call it a day and wander back to Sunniva.

””

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-18-2015, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2015, 03:51 PM by Lavendel.)
Lavendel was bored out of her mind, exploring too much and seeing if there were any other wolves like her servant, that wouldn't fight back. Acid green eyes wandered towards the wall, her head turning as she spotted a small shape. Was it another wolf, one like her servant, one she could claim?

As she moved closer to the female, an insult rolled smoothly from her jaws, a taunt of hers that the female was used to saying. "So, whose boredom is so great that my appearance makes them suddenly exciting?" Honestly, the white and violet female cared less about the other wolf's name. Claiming this wolf was the only thing she was thinking of, and the female hoped that the wolf was timid. Despite her large size and her life of training, the female was a larger one. Lavendel had no chance in fighting this female, and the former warrior knew that.
[Image: OLHgEa4.png]

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

03-21-2015, 12:49 PM

A voice, sharp and grating, brought Sabine's head around. Her eyes narrowed in thought, mind whirling as she tried to make sense of what the stranger had said to her. Was it a fault in her grasp of the common tongue or in the stranger's? Strung together, the words, spewed in a way that suggested insult, were nonsensical.

Sabine turned to face the stranger, her chin tipping down to make her sightless gaze somewhat even with the face of the fae. Her brow arched and her lips quirked. Mockingly, she purred, ”My dear, I don't think that means what you think it means.” Her posture lazy and unperturbed, she waited for a response. Perhaps today would be interesting after all.

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2015, 04:04 PM
At the woman's mocking tone, Lavendel bit back words that would have probably just made the other female amused. Instead, the female relaxed, her acidic green eyes meeting the other's as her white and violet head tilted. Most of the times, other wolves would have said something about the violet markings, or at least those she had met before she came here. Most of the wolves seemed blind to her and what the female, in her vain manner, called beauty.

Lavendel gave the larger female a strange look, acid green eyes narrowing as she continued to watch the larger female. It may have just been the white and violet female, but something seemed strange about the female. It was almost as if the female were blind. But no, that couldn't....Could it? A small smirk appearing on her maw, she spoke. "I'm not blind to what I just said." Despite the fact that the female wanted to laugh, she didn't.....Well, maybe a little laugh, not even audible.

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

03-21-2015, 04:34 PM

"I'm not blind to what I just said." Clearly a jab at her blindness, or maybe the fae was simply fishing and hoping she'd either confirm or deny it. If the stranger was she was going to be waiting awhile. Sabine doubted the choice of words was a coincidence.

”Ah,” she said in mock thoughtfulness, ”You're not, huh?” Sabine paused a beat, then, ”So just stupid then?” It wasn't everyday she was accosted by a lippy stranger. May as well make it interesting.

Nose twitching, Sabine drew in silent huffs in the hopes of taking in the fae's scent and piecing together what exactly stood before her. Much could be learned from it. Many of the subtle quirks that made an individual unique could be gleaned in this manner, although Sab knew that despite her efforts there were many pieces she would be (pardon the pun) blind to regardless of how well she sniffed out the stranger.

TALK SHIT
[Image: bK4cZNp.png]
GET HIT

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2015, 04:45 PM
At the other female' words, Lavendel shook her head, although she kind of doubted the other female would see it. "Nope, I'm not stupid, either. Simply bored out of my mind." The female, although she wasn't being exactly friendly towards the larger fae, wasn't fighting with her. If she had been trying to make progress, this would be something to brag about, at least. Too bad the female had probably ruined the slim chances she had of making a friend. The taller female would make a good ally. Lavendel's head tilted in pure curiosity.

"So, are you really blind?" There was no jab in the female's words there; Lavendel was treading on thin ice. "It doesn't look like you were blinded. Unless it was in a fight." The female may have not been the nicest wolf, and maybe craved fights, but she wasn't about to fight this wolf unless she had to. But the other female seemed to have no interest in fighting.

Sitting, the white and violet female's acid green gaze narrowed as she noticed that the female's nose was twitching. "What are you doing?"

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

03-21-2015, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2015, 05:08 PM by Sabine.)

The stranger suddenly had a change of heart, deciding, for whatever reason, to play nice. Her tone changed and the mocking edge that suggested a perpetual smirk was replaced with something a bit less insulting. How odd. Perhaps it was a trap. What was the stranger hoping for? To lull her into a relaxed and oblivious state in the hopes of striking once her guard was down? Perhaps.

"So, are you really blind?" Sabine wanted to sigh and throw her paws up in exasperation. Oh, how she hated that question, how wolves tended to fixate on her one little issue. What did it matter if she was? ”No, I'm only pretending,” she said tartly.

Another spark of annoyance shot through her as she heard the stranger sit. What, now that she knew Sabine was blind she no longer considered her a threat? "What are you doing?" She was going to have to be more specific. What was she doing here? What was she doing with her paws? With her ears? With her eyes? Her tone sarcastic, she said, ”Talking to you. What does it look like I'm doing?”

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-21-2015, 09:48 PM
The small female sat surrounded by the large redwood trees, she watched as her mistress talked to another wolf larger than her or her mistress. She stayed in the midst of the trees so the stranger wouldn't know she was there, she had followed her mistress here because that's what slaves do, right? The exchange between the two wolves looked friendly, did her mistress know this wolf? It was quite possible that the two could be friends, although who could truly be close friends with her mistress? She poked her head out of the tree line hoping that her mistress would notice her presence.
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-22-2015, 01:19 PM
Lavendel smirked, barely giving the other wolf a glance as she noticed her servant. "Stay there." She hissed at the servant quietly, glancing at the larger female. At the female's comment about pretending to be blind, Lavendel actually smiled, finding that a little funny. "Nice sense of humor you've got there." She muttered, giving Safir another glance. "You there. Come over there." Well, her servant had never given her a name. So what could she say? Some random name? Actually.....That sounded like a pretty good plan. "That wolf I was talking to is......Traveling with me." The female said, hesitating for a moment.

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

03-27-2015, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015, 11:32 AM by Sabine.)

"Stay there." Stay there? Sab snorted derisively. She hadn't moved. Perhaps this stranger was indeed a fool. The fae's comment about Sabine's sense of humor got an equally dry response. ”Thanks, it was my mother's.”

The stranger spoke again and this time her response drew a frown from the giantess. After a beat she explained herself, although her tone and pause before the word 'traveling' caught Sabine's attention. "You there' and 'that wolf' made it seem as if she were intentionally holding her companion at arm's length...or perhaps, putting him or her at a lesser level than herself.

”Is that so?” Slyly, she went on to ask the first stranger, ”What's their name?”

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-28-2015, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015, 11:34 AM by Safir.)
Safir emerged from the tree line at the sound of her mistress calling her over, she came to a stop at her mistress' side and sat down facing the other wolf. She got there in time to hear the other wolf commenting on her sense of humor. When asked what her name was she wasn't sure if she should respond or not, she glanced at her mistress with a look of hesitation. She returned her gaze to the other wolf, she hesitated before giving a reply. When she did reply she spoke in a shy quiet voice, "Hi, I'm Safir."She looked down at her paws after she spoke fidgeting with them.
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]