ardent

lonely child

Caspian

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2015, 07:52 PM
okay so I was waiting on nico to bring in pyxis before I started rping with zoltan, but I can't wait anymore :p

anyway, zolts story is that he was kidnapped from his home pack and taken to a militia camp where he was raised as a slave until he was of a certain age. when he got older, he was bought by the man that kidnapped him, the leader of the militia. he was then given to his son as a present and a sex toy, but the son didn't care for that.. Instead he took care of zolt and a lot of the others thought this was unfair. over the time they fell in love and became secret but not really ssecret mates. later the son died and zoltan was accused of killing him even though there was nothing he could do to save his love who had been badly injured in a battle. zsolt was then chased from the militia and with all of that going on, pyxis also escaped. zsolt was badly maimed and later found by pyxis and cared for to te point that he's healed enough to wander. and that's where we are now :p zsolt has managed to get lost and in the process, also lose pyxis.

I'm interested in him meeting a few until pyxis shows up! ill only take one or two threads right now tho :)

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
03-14-2015, 07:54 PM
He should meet Revenge. Or really any of my chars if you have a different preference ^^
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Caspian

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2015, 08:34 PM
tell me about them c:

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-14-2015, 10:10 PM
[here] is my plot page post which has a little snippet about each of my chars ^^

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Caspian

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2015, 12:05 AM
whoever you want would be fine! they all seem interesting :)

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
03-16-2015, 10:50 AM
Do you wanna start or should I?

Caspian

gems