Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
03-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Mystic had decided to walk around and explore her new homeland. The sound of the birds brought serenity to her as she sat down underneath one of the old trees that surrounded the landscape. Her ruby colored audets focused on the scenery as she could not help but smile and be happy to be with her family once more. With her new siblings on the way, she promised that she would fight and get stronger to protect them. She wanted to, hopefully, become a decent enough fighter to protect her family that almost seemed like an unformed pack in general. She gave a small chuckle when she felt a chickadee accidentally bump into her, either it was yelling at her or apologizing with its rapid tweets. She shook her head and chuckled, either way, she did not care.

"It's so good to see father and mother again, and I hope that I even protect Naoise some day," she smiled at the thought and placed her head on her forepaws.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2015, 10:10 PM

The young man would take a trip to the southern Alacritia region. It was a place that was strange, and the young was feeling oddly satisfied after the death of his mother. The woman had got what she deserved for being heartless, for throwing her child in the ravine. But still, Hypnos felt an emptiness in his heart. His adopted mother was gone. Somewhere in his soul he felt it. Chry was not coming back for him. Apollo too was gone. The boy felt alone and yet, in other ways, not. Kapra had been found again. The boy was grateful for all that his sister had done for him and his "true" mother when they were a part of Yfir. But now he needed a new path... a new direction. Hypnos felt sure that Karpa could help with that.

Hypnos was padding along, taking care to keep working his weakest leg, when a familiar scent would catch his attention. Eyes would widen some with surprise, and the boy would walk on until he saw her again. Mystic. The young girl he had met in a cavern full of glowing mushrooms. He would let a smile cross onto his face as he called out to her. "Hey Mystic!"

"Mystic Speech," "Hypnos Speech."

Lineart by:: Otackoon on DeviantArt

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
03-14-2015, 10:19 PM
Mystic had begun to think about her family, what they had been thinking while she was gone and had been taken away. But, all she cared about now were her new siblings that would be arriving as well as having a better relationship with her brother. But, her thoughts would soon be snapped out when she happened to smell a familiar scent approach her, and she soon remembered who the scent had belonged to. Hypnos. The friend whom she had met a little while ago and was happy to see again. She stood up and approached him, a smile on her face when she gave him a friendly nudge.

"It's great to see you again, Hypnos!" She barked, wagging her tail happily as it almost seemed like she couldn't even control it anymore. The only friend that she had and she was overjoyed to finally be seeing him again. "How are you fairing?"

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2015, 07:19 AM

The young man would get closer to the white and black female, feeling happiness in his heart. Though he enjoyed being with Karpa and Katja being with someone closer to his own age would certainly be better for the young brute. His heart had darkened, taking in his mother’s death with stride. Oh, so she was dead? Shame it wasn’t him who did it! That was not your normal line of thinking after all. But, giving the relationship he had with his mother, well, who could blame him? The woman had thrown him into the ravine to die after all.

He was actually really happy to see Mystic again. She looked well, tail wagging happily like she didn’t have a care in the world. If only he knew the truth. “I’m doing alright I suppose. I... I think my mother has passed on... And my brother is gone. But... I’m hanging in there. I have some friends who are helping me along.” The boy found his own tail wagging, finding it easier to talk with the girl this time. “What about you? You and your folks still loners?”

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
03-24-2015, 12:49 PM
Mystic would sense the happiness that she could hear emanating off of his voice. He seemed very happy to see her, and Mystic was, as well, happy to see him. The sound of the birds echoed throughout her surroundings as she gave the male a small nudge. She would hear his tone that changed quite a bit, and she gave a small chuckle and nodded.

"Yes, my folks and I are still loners. A couple months ago I had a rundown with this wolfess and this male wolf who were planning on making me a slave. Good think they were willing to do a trade or who knows what would have happened. I remember the female was black as midnight and had a sinister outlook about her, and this male who, I think she said was her cousin, had a missing tail, was brown and had somewhat beige colored markings." She sat down upon her haunches and gave a small sigh, looking to the male's paw. "Anyway, how is your paw holding up?"

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2015, 02:24 PM

The female would give him a small nudge, a kind exchange between friends. So her family were still loners, which was something he honestly wasn’t too surprised to hear, to be honest. They didn’t seem like the sort of family to give in and go join a pack, though honestly that might have worked better for them. With how many scents were on Mystic’s coat he could imagine them having a hard time finding a pack to accommodate them all, unless they made one of their own. Were either of her parents even the leader type?

But then she started to say that she had run into a pair of wolves that well, sounded exactly like Katja and Kapra! He would blink with surprise, almost speechless. They... They had tried to enslave his friend? A trade? He would flick his ears back, his seagreen eyes shining with both confusion and understanding. He knew Katja and Kapra’s nature but... He would lower his head, unsure of just what to say.

“My leg is doing alright. It has been building in strength.” The boy would frown, lifting his gaze up to her. “So... The wolves you met... Were they're names Katja and Kapra...? And... They were vikings... Right?” He would question, though he already knew the answer.

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
04-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Mystic kept her gaze focused upon her friend. She knew that he happened to know the two wolves that had enslaved her for a little while, but, she nodded her head in reply to him. She didn't even know what else to say to him. He seemed to know them, and bringing that answer toward him must have been a kick to the stomach to him. The alabaster and ebony dame nudged him gently and gave a small sigh, "I'm very sorry. Due to me being stupid and walking away unannounced, I ended up being brought back with them and a fight almost ensued with those Vikings and my father. Luckily, my father was able to trade food and other things so that I could live."

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2015, 10:34 AM

It was indeed a kick to to the stomach for the young man. The fact that Kapra and Katja had nearly taken his friend and sold her as a slave left him feeling uncertain, feeling scared. What if something had happened? What if he had never seen her again? Hypnos knew he belonged with wolves like them but... Still... He worried for his friend. For her family. Hypnos would shake his head, his voice soft.

“There is no reason for you to apologize Mystic. You’ve done nothing wrong. The young man would find it hard to keep her gaze, swallowing hard. “That’s just... That’s how they were raised. They see the world differently than other families do. I just... I’m really sorry you were their target.” The young man would lift his gaze up to her. “They’re not really bad though... I...” Hypnos would hesitate.

“Mystic... I’m living with them now.” He’d say softly. “Do you hate me for it?”

"Talk" Think

Table by:: Chrono

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
04-08-2015, 10:43 AM
Mystic was surprised to hear that Hypnos would be living with them. The thought of them even being together threw her off completely as she met Hypnos' gaze. "No...No Hypnos. Why would I hate you?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. The thought of her hating Hypnos would not be fathomable to her. She adored being in his company and he was her friend; why would he think that she would hate him.

"Hypnos, if you want to come and live with me and my family, we will always have room for you. They may have enslaved me, but, you belong to them and I understand that. But, you are a great friend to me,"She would explain, her lips parting into a smile as her tail swayed slowly, "And you do mean a lot to me."

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2015, 11:10 AM

There was no answer he could give as to why she would hate him. Nothing definite anyway, but wolves were beings with their own minds and thoughts. He would swallow hard as she spoke, slowly lifting his green eyes to her. “Well... They tried to enslave you and... They’re my friends...” He would speak softly. The brown and cream boy would shift some as she made her offer.

“I don’t really belong to them. They... You see... They helped my mom and myself out when I was little. My real family... They... They hated us. Enslaved us. But Katja set us free. They’re not really bad Mystic... I’m just sorry you had to see them as that way. Kapra is teaching me all sorts of new things... He’s helping me become stronger.” The boy would give a sad smile.

“You’re a good friend Mystic... Perhaps a bit too forgiving to me though... But... I’m glad. I don’t want to lose one of my only friends.”

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
04-08-2015, 11:16 AM
Mystic smiled and batted his nose gently with her paw, trying not to graze his nose with her claws. She thought of Hypnos as her only friend, and even though Katja helped him out, she was not sure if they would challenge him or do anything to hurt him. Her eyes saddened slightly, but she nodded and knew that it was his choice and there was nothing that could be done to change it. Her crimson eyes looked to the sky, thinking about her deceased brother and what would happen to someone's spirit once they died. But, she looked over to Hypnos and smiled.

"My mother had given birth to my new brother and sister," she smiled happily, changing the subject. "Sadly, my other brother was a stillborn, and I wish that I could have played with him. But, I am glad that he is with Siri now," she spoke, trying to play with Hypnos as she went into a play bow and gave a small growl.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2015, 11:27 AM

Hypnos wasn’t sure how to feel anymore in all honesty. Should he speak to Kapra about it? He remembered Mystic saying that her father had needed to trade food in exchange for Mystic’s freedom. Surely they would think about trying to claim the whole family, right? Hypnos would do all he could to try and prevent that, to make sure that his friend stayed free. He would blink as she battled his nose, soon changing the subject.

So she had new siblings as well? A brother and a sister. But the last one was a stillborn. He was unfamiliar with the name she spoke too, though he had to assume it was the goddess that Mystic believed in. Goodness, there were so many different gods! "I'm sure she'll keep him safe." He would smile slightly, coming close to her. Then, all of a sudden he would pounce at Mystic, trying to both pin her and give her a hug at the same time with a playful little growl of his own.

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
04-15-2015, 05:28 AM
Mystic nodded when she had assumed that Siri would keep her stillborn brother safe and make sure that nothing happened to him in the other world. She was about to speak, but, before she had any time to react, her friend tackled her to the ground, pinning her but it seemed as if he were giving her a hug as well. Mystic laughed, her voice the calm and gentle voice that she had when she had met Hypnos. Her crimson optics looked into his seafoam colored gaze and she gave him a small, playful lick upon the nose before pawing at his face, though not trying to hurt him.

"Hypnos, I appreciate you listening to what I have to say, and for being my friend. When you have a tightly knit family it is kind of hard to have any friends; though, I am happy to have found you," she smiled, her voice happy as she wagged her tail slightly.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2015, 09:53 AM

A lick was giving to his nose, and the young man would find himself smiling as Mystic playfully pawed his face. He rarely felt this happy, and it made him think to Kapra and Katja again. He had to wonder what the two of them would think of him hanging out with Mystic... if he might ever have to face them down in order to ensure the safety of his friends. He would gently move forward, before he even realized what he was doing, and nuzzled her cheek in response.

"I'll always listen to you, Mystic. I enjoy being your friend." He would feel his cheeks heat as the realization of what he had done hit him. He would take a step back, adverting his gaze. "Ahh sorry about that..." He was silent for a moment before he spoke again.

"You know Mystic... I'm probably not the nicest guy you know... I'm actually kind of bad... I wish ill things on some others but..." Hypnos would lift his gaze up to hers. "But not to you... and not your family..." Hypnos would say softly. "I want to see you all free and happy..."

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
04-23-2015, 04:33 PM
Mystic would feel the nudge that Hypnos would give to her cheek and she smiled, feeling happy that she would receive something comforting from her best friend. Though, the yearling would tilt her head to the side slightly when Hypnos would turn his head, apologizing for his action. She couldn't help but give a chuckle. Her crimson eyes shifted over to her friend and she playfully leapt onto him and pinned him, her eyes meeting his seafoam green optics and she licked his cheek, her eyes showing happiness that he was willing to look after her and be happy around her. She didn't want to be rude, but she could not help but be happy that they were best friends.

Mystic soon got off of him and looked over at the sky, a calming and song-filled howl erupted throughout her throat as her howl echoed throughout her lobes, almost as if she were singing. Some crickets followed and birds chirped, almost as if there was an orchestra. After a couple minutes, her howl stopped and everything else went silent.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2015, 04:44 PM

Hypnos would gasp as he was suddenly leapt upon and pinned, glancing back up to they young woman with wide eyes. Her lick made his cheek feel even more warm, though in a different way. He would feel his heart beat happily in his chest, and he would let himself relax, giving a soft chuckle. She knew how to make him feel better. He was speechless in that moment, but there were no words that necessarily needed to be said.

He would rise as she got off him, listening to the song that she howled tot he sky. He would close his eyes, taking the time just to listen, to learn of her feelings through that howl. He would resist the urge to join in, not wanting to ruin her song, and he would wait until she fell silent again before opening his eyes and speaking.

"Your heart is full of song." He would say gently. "Did... your mother teach you?"

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
04-23-2015, 04:57 PM
Mystic looked to him and blushed slightly. She did enjoy being with her friend, and she did love him, more than a friend. But, they were still young, and she was not sure if he loved her as much as she loved him. Her crimson eyes shimmered like a newly cleaned ruby. The smell of food caught her attention as her nostrils flared with the scent of a squirrel, but, she only wished to be with her friend at the moment. He would ask if his mother taught her, and she shook her head. The song, it was basically coming from her heart when she was thinking about him; but, should she tell him that?

Mystic heaved a small sigh and looked over to Hypnos and smiled, "The song just came from my heart. My mother never really taught me, I just howl on what's on my mind. And, the song that I just howled, I was thinking about you when I was doing it. I really enjoy being with you, Hypnos." She smiled, turning her head a tiny bit as she gave a gentle smile and her eyes closed a little to show a rather angelic and beautiful smile.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
05-06-2015, 07:59 PM

Hypnos would blink with surprise as Mystic said that the song came from her very heart... Because she was thinking about him. He would feel his face heat up, surprise written all over it. His breath would catch in his throat, a mixture of feelings that he had never before experienced having risen within. He truly liked Mystic, felt attracted to her as more than a friend, though he didn’t have a name for this feeling. He wanted to protect her... To whisk her away...

...but if he did he would also risk her getting hurt. Kapra and Katja were not gentle creatures. They saw her way of life as weak. But... It was how she wanted to live. How her family wanted to live. He wouldn’t dare jeopardize that.

Her smile would cause his heart to skip a beat, and Hypnos would feel his cheeks heat up. He would swallow hard, finding it hard to speak. To breathe. But it wasn’t in a bad way necessarily. No... Could this be... Love?

“Mystic I...” He would steady his breath, starting over. “I want to make you mine. I want to keep you safe... Mystic... I... I feel more for you than just a friend. More than a best friend. Please... Will you... Be mine? Will you wait for me here with your family?”

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
05-06-2015, 08:10 PM
Mystic would blush furiously from her friend's answer. What had he just said to her? She felt like as if her entire body was weightless and she was floating on air, about ready to tip over at any given moment. He said he was in love with her; could this be true? Her crimson eyes blinked multiple times in astonishment and wonder. She had never really had a relationship before, let alone one with her best friend whom she would do anything for. Her ear swiveled as she gave a smile full of delight and she leapt on top of him, pinning him to the ground and her tail wagging almost as if it were going at the speed of light.

"Hypnos, for you, I would wait an eternity for you. You mean a lot to me, and ever seen I saw you in the cavern for the first time, I couldn't help but have a crush on you. When you say that you like me more than a best friend, I feel like I am floating on air whenever I am with you." She blushed when she explained everything to him, a smile still upon her maw and her tail continued to wag, this time, much slower.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
05-07-2015, 01:03 PM

Young love was a strange thing. It was beautiful, pure, and innocent. With nourishment it would bloom into a true love, a lasting love, that could withstand all the tests of time. He would gasp as Mystic leaped upon him, pinning his form to the ground. It was always amazing how she managed to do it, without any trouble or resistance at all. Perhaps it was because he felt so comfortable around her, letting his guard down, that she was able to get by and do it.

Not that Hypnos minded it. He liked gazing up at her, her beautiful bright red orbs. He would feel every beat of his heart as she spoke, figuring that hers too was racing. She would speak in such a way that touched him... His face burning so fiercely at her words. She was so beautiful, so delicate... It felt wrong to love her and yet, at the same time, so right. He wasn’t like her, no, but he would never risk her innocence. Never hurt her.

“It makes me happy to hear you say that.” The young man would say. “I feel lighter when I’m with you too. Like I’m normal... Like nothing I’ve gone through matters any longer. Mystic... I only ask you to stay here to keep you safe. Katja and Kapra... They could very well target you again... Target your family... I’m... I’m learning from them too... But... I won’t hurt you ever. I won’t ever, ever hurt you.” He would lean in, gently licking her muzzle. He meant every word.