gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-16-2015, 12:18 PM
Limno held her head high as her green eyes looked at the edges of the rapids. It was dangerous if she got too close, probably the main reason that they situated themselves here. A pack had to protect their own, while she had never been in one she was positive it was similar to how her foster mother and siblings had hunted together. She hoped it was like that, caring for each other, fighting and hunting for each other. Limno had done most of the hunting of course. A small lean form, brown to blend into the surroundings. Although her white did stand out with that patch across her right eye. She stopped at the borders with a kind smile, letting out a sheepish bark for the alpha as she lowered herself.

Her mother had always told her to smile otherwise other people wouldn't be able to. It was the same for her brother whom she hoped to find here. Her long lost sister by the name of Arian as well. Limno took in a deep breath and concentrated, if she was to be accepted she had to prove her worth somehow right. She was kind, most of the time never upset, and a quick hunter. Life in a pack, she was ready for it.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-16-2015, 03:03 PM

The summer meant that everyone in Abaven was in heat, which drove him into hiding. He was lounging by the river, his paws drifting slightly with the current. A soft sigh was uttered through his lips, time was changing and he needed to gather his pack together, there was no doubt about that. They needed to get stronger, instead of just sitting around and waiting for something to happen. Resting his head on his paws, he watched the river rush passed him, always trucking down the same path. If only his own life was like that, always having a path to follow and somewhere to head. But instead he was adrift in the mess of life, trying to desperately cling to anything that arrived in his path. Pale tail swung behind him as his ears turned, a bark reaching him. He picked up his head and slowly turned towards the sound, pulling himself to his paws. It was strange, most usually howled to catch his attention. Perhaps the caller had caught on to his smell. Bass shrugged and made his way to the wolf, picking up the tan girls form. There was something that caught his attention right away, the white patch around her eye reminded him a lot of Arian. His golden eyes blinked several times as he cleared his throat, breaking the random silence. "Hey there, sorry for staring. You eh, remind me of someone I have met before, that's all," he said with a soft chuckle, reclining to his haunches. "I'm Bass Destruction, Azat, or Alpha, of Abaven."

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-16-2015, 05:34 PM
AND I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU.
Limno's ears would flick mildly at the male as he spoke coming towards her. It was rather curious if she reminded him of someone, she wanted to know but that would have to wait for another time as she shot a smile at him. "It's not a problem I didn't even know you were staring." she said shaking her head for a moment. Getting distracted would get her in all the wrong places, she wasn't home and this was not a wolf she knew. Though she knew her kindness was going to get her into trouble eventually, she just believed she might have been smart enough to fight off anyone who wanted to hurt her. Her tail mildly wagged for a moment, Bass Destruction what a magnificent name. "I am Limno Hutashi, I came to join Abaven in search of a new home. I've never been in a pack before but I was raised with my siblings and adopted mother in a pack like setting I'd guess." she dipped her head in respect to the male, still keeping her body posture at a lower level.

"I'm a hunter and rather fast, I can climb tree's and managed to catch a baby deer on my own once." her thoughts got distracted for a moment as she tilted her head off to the side. "If... you don't mind me asking, who was it that I reminded you of. You see I'm also looking for my sister Arian Adravendi. She obviously thinks me and my brother are dead but life gave us a second chance." she smiled kindly at him. Hoping this wouldn't disturb her chances at joining the pack. She was fine with not being in the same pack with her sibling, after all she was more concentrated on her own like, finding her full blood sibling was just something she'd like to do.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-16-2015, 07:28 PM

She waved off his staring, making him let out an easy chuckle. She would quickly introduce herself, and he dipped his head as she named herself. So she was looking for a home then, was she? "Well then you have come to the right place, Limno. Abaven is a very welcoming pack, and I am sure you will find you place within our ranks with ease," Her head would dip in respect, and he already felt his chest swell. He loved getting new members, even more so to ones who seems to be generally interested in it. She said that she was a good hunter, and his head nodded again. "We don't really have a hunter position in this pack, all wolves hunt together. If you are a good runner and climber, I take it you are good at remaining unseen? In that case, the rank of Pera would suite you best. They are the pack messengers, the ones who patrol the borders and pass messages along to other packs or loners, all while remaining unseen." It was quite impressive that she had been able to take down a fawn by herself. But when she asked about family, his ears perked forward. Ah, so that is why she looked familiar! "I do know Arian, only slightly. I met her one time, but I haven't seen her since then. I would allow you to go out and look, you will not be confined behind our borders. You can leave when you wish, as long as you show up to all the meetings and trainings."

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-16-2015, 09:39 PM
AND I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU.
She would listen intently, her tail couldn't help but to wag behind her. She liked how Bass was, she herself just seemed to be bright half the time. There was rarely a dull moment for her, and she only assumed it was because she took after her father. She nodded her head at the man, before trying to settle herself down. Limno hated to admit it had been easier than she figured it would be but at the same time she was thankful in that aspect. She grinned at the mentioning of her sister. "Of course, oh one thing. What are rules as far as mates and pups go? I'm honestly just curious." she shrugged her shoulders.

Maybe she was bothering him too much, she had a habit of doing that. Greenlime eyes starring at bass for a moment. He was a rather handsome male, she hadn't really thought about a family until she started travelling on her own. She wanted to know all edges of rules, so she didn't end up breaking any.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN