gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-16-2015, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2015, 08:52 PM by Mercy I.)

The heat of Summer was too much for her at this point, so wandering around in the heat of the noon was not a good idea. Instead she waited around until dust, until the sun started to set. Ah, at last. Raising from her den, the girl made her ways across the Knolls, the last touches of sunlight at the crest of them. A sigh passed through her lips, a content sway to her tail. Mercy had been feeling a lot better, although there was still one thing that nagged in the back of her mind. She had given herself to her brother, her Revenge. He had taken away that one thing that she could never get back. And the worst part, she didn't mind. She had loved every moment of it, and still didn't feel guilty. But was that wrong? The fact that she still wanted more was what was getting to her. She couldn't shake their encounter from her mind, a blush forming under her pale cheeks. Elongated tail wrapped around her flank as she sat at the top of a knoll, tip of it quivering slightly. As her purple gaze roamed across the landscape, another sigh left her maw. Life was hard, and stupid. It had been so much easier before she starting finding out that men were hot, and fun to fuck with. Her ears twitched as she snorted softly, head shaking back and forth slightly. What a naughty girl she was...

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-16-2015, 02:56 PM
He had taken to the nightlife lately, finding that the temperatures were much more bearable for his northern pelt. His mind liked the night, too. It was easier to think during the night. He set off from his den, having rested for an hour or so before the sun set. Now that it was almost gone from view he would take a stroll around the territory, starting with the knolls. He preferred it here. The range was awfully popular because of it's lush greenness and the amount of available water, but he liked the knolls because it challenged him. One had to be alert in the knolls, unlike in the plains where you could see for miles with very few visual interruptions. He breathed in sharply as her scent crossed his path - still strong and pungent. She was near, very near. He paused for a moment, huffing at the air and trying to decide if it was wise to seek her out. But really, what could it hurt? He breathed in hard and followed her scent, finding her at the crest of a knoll. He moved to come up behind her (hopefully undetected). He breathed out slowly, hoping his hot breath would find the nape of her neck. "Hello Spitfire," he breathed seductively. "Its been a while..." Emerald gaze sought her reaction as he waited to see what this encounter would become.

"SPEAK"

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-16-2015, 03:52 PM

She was watching as the sun made its final decent when hot breath tickled the back of her neck. Fur rose right away, a shutter trailing down her spine. Kyarst's voice reached her ears, and her purple gaze turned to catch his piercing green one. A coy smile rose on her maw, tail flickering towards his front limbs as a soft chuckle rumbled in her throat. "Well well well, who do we have here?" Mercy drawled out, long lashes battering at him. "It has been awhile, too long," she purred. Still not turning, she just kept looking over his shoulder at his handsome face. "what brings you to my little slice of heaven?" Her voice was teasing. At last she turned around, reaching out and brushing her nose across his cheek bone. A daring move, really, but one she couldn't resit. She had to choke down a flash of guilt though, feeling bad for her brother. She couldn't deny the feeling that she had for him, but Kyarst also brought out a part of her that she never even knew existed. "Come to paint me another picture?" She whispered gently, her maw resting close to his ear as she attempted to tug on the appendage lightly. Mmm, she liked this dance. It was becoming familiar to her now, a game that she felt herself craving. Her mouth watered at the tempt of drawing his blood again, a shock running through her at the very thought of it.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-16-2015, 04:16 PM
She wasn't surprised, at least not in the way he'd expected she might be. He liked that, the fact that she wasn't flighty like some girls. Some she-wolves might've bitten his head off for sneaking up on them - she, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy it. He felt the familiar heat rising within himself as she spoke, her drawl lengthening her words much longer than they should be. "I was just strolling through the knolls when I smelled something delicious and decided to come check it out," he crooned as she brushed her nose against his cheek. He wouldn't dare pull away, but instead enjoyed every moment of electrifying bliss that spread through every inch of him. 'Come to paint me another picture?' She asked before tugging on his ear. It was a movement similar to what Lysis might do, but it felt different. Lysis' tugs on his ear brought him comfort and security, Mercy's left him feeling wired and burning hot. "Not this time, darling. That would be far too... predictable now wouldn't it?" The words dripped off of his tongue like sweet, smooth wine as he sought to press his snout into the plush fur of her neck. He breathed in hard, drought after drought of her scent driving him wild. "You might not know this yet," he started, his voice muffled by their proximity. "...but I'm nothing if not spontaneous."

"SPEAK"

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-16-2015, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2015, 06:14 PM by Mercy I.)

A soft, rumbling purr vibrated in her throat at his words. "Glad to see that you still find me... irresistible," she whispered, bodice fully turned to face him now. She forgot just how good he was at this, playing his part just as well as she had hoped. He brought forth her confidence, feeling like she had the ball in her court. He didn't pull away from her touch, the excitement building within her again. It was becoming all too familiar, a sweet sensation that filled her up with delight. Mercy could feel the heat pouring off of Kyarst, hitting her in waves as he leaned towards her. A strange sense of possession filled her when he called her darling, it was a simply name but something that made her want him more. Apparently painting her with blood was not in the itinerary, it would be too predictable. She snorted at him, eyes closing as she felt him drink in her scent like he was parched. "Mmm, I do like surprises," she muttered, bending down to nip at his shoulder. Kyarst called himself spontaneous, a thought that made her giggle again. "I've noticed that. So just what do you have in mind, darling?" Mercy's voice wasn't exactly mocking, but it held a slight note to it. She moved to wrap her neck around his own, placing pressure against him. Her own nose tipped towards his scruff, drinking in his own heady scent. Damn, had she missed this. It had been hard to walk away from the siege when she saw him there, her lust for him had not died down. It was a familiar need gripped her belly, clawing at her insides and begging to be let out.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-16-2015, 06:31 PM
"Ever so irresistible," he chimed in with delight. She was rather tempting, wasn't she? Never before had he been so drawn to anyone in such a way. He watched her turn, and to him it seemed as if she were moving in slow motion against a headstrong wind. In reality it was just a simple turn, but it was enough to grind his gears in just the right way. She nipped at him and he found himself stiffening, resisting his primal urge to use his brute strength to his advantage. She might be taller than he, but he knew how to manhandle a woman. Her neck ensnared his own, my.. it was long, wasn't it? He breathed in slowly, purposely, because he was beginning to feel lightheaded - drunk with lust. He had had the strength to turn her down the last time, but something told him this time he would not be so lucky. She asked him what he had in mind, and honestly he didn't have an answer for her. This wasn't something he planned out, it was something that just came to him - out of the clear blue. A primal growl erupted from his chest, fed by his lust and his purposeful drawing in of breath. He shuddered as he fought his urges, though he knew it was a losing battle. Soon enough he would give in, but only when he allowed himself to do so. He drew his chin up, seeking to push his muzzle closer to her ear. "Tell me what you want," he urged her through gritted teeth. "I want to hear you say it." I want to hear you beg, he thought to tack on.

"SPEAK"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-16-2015, 08:52 PM

His guttural growl made her eyes narrow, her body reacting to the sound. Excitement fluttered in her eyes as they opened wider, she knew that they would not walk away from this encounter unscathed. Last time he had left her high and dry, quite literally, but she had a feeling that this time would not be the same. They need was more strong between them, almost pliable, like she could sink her teeth into it. Mmm, that just made her want to bite him even more. Kyarst's muscles were tense and solid below her, and she opened her jaws and dragged her teeth across his shoulders in a slow, deliberate motion. She wanted to make him shake below her, even though she knew damn well he could probably force her down, she wanted to feel like she was in control. This game they played was a dangerous one indeed, but the reward was oh so great. A power struggle, tangled in with the lust for blood and flesh. His jaws tipped upward towards her ear, saying that he wanted to here her say it, to say what she wanted. Ears flicked slightly, her eyes searching his own gaze. A coy smile overtook her features. Her own muzzle moved forward, tongue flicking out to caress his ear. "I want you to fuck me, hard." she cooed into his ear, pulling back only slightly to gauge his reaction. Her tail flickered behind her as it brushed out of the way, fully exposing her back side. Even though he was in front of her for the moment, she was sure that it would bring forth the scent of her own lust.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-18-2015, 12:38 PM
She had more power over him than he had ever cared to admit, but he was sure that she could tell the way his muscles tightened and quaked due to his attempts to restrain himself. She drug her fangs across him, not so much in a way to puncture his flesh - but moreso to strengthen his desire. She was good for such a young thing, wasn't she? His ear flicked back as she caressed it, and the other joined it as she voiced what he wanted to hear - embellishing it more than he'd imagined she might. Oh damn, she had flipped his switch now. Her scent permeated the air like a strong perfume and he found himself drawing it in in a single quick breath, relishing in the scent as it drove him wild. A rasped and strained growl erupted from his chest as he swung round to face her, desiring to see every inch of her - desiring what she'd asked for. "Mmm," he purred, moving to press his muzzle to the thick fur of her throat, meaning to nibble at it for a moment before migrating to her shoulder and down her right side. He was running out of patience, evidenced by the urgency of his nips upon her fur, and sooner rather than later he would come along behind her.

"SPEAK"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-18-2015, 01:15 PM

The sound of him sucking in her scent filled his ear, soon replaced by a growl. She could feel that his strength was fading, her own restrain growing thin. She just wanted him, right here and now. But he seemed pretty intent to drag this on, his nips growing more heated as he worked his way down her body. She let out a loud hiss, irritating making her fur stand on end. Her elongated tail swept away from her rear, moving to swat his shoulder as it moved out of his way. "You're driving me mental," she growled, her head turning to watch him make his way down her flank. Stretching her neck she tried to dig her fangs into his rump, the urges driving her insane. The pressure in her unmentionables was getting to the point where it was almost painful, a needy whine leaving her lips. She needed him to take here, right here and now, or else she was going to explode. "Kyarst, please." she whined, her rump wiggling back and forth. Damn she needed this, and he had the intention to make her beg! Fuck him. Hehe, well... fuck her really. Please!

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-18-2015, 03:16 PM
He knew he was pushing himself to the very limits of restraint. It seemed, however, that he was having the very same effect on her. Knowing he was driving her wild was enough to push him over the edge, and he found himself nipping at her more aggressively as he moved toward the targeted area. She swatted him with her long tail, as if urging him to reach his destination with more haste than he was applying. A smirk crossed his lips, devious and twisted, as he purposely slowed his pace. Oh, what a naughty game. She voiced her affliction, letting him know she was reaching the point where lust turned to anger. The smirk grew upon his features as he felt her snap at his flank. There was a stinging sensation, but it was nothing major - and nothing when taking into consideration the amount of adrenaline that was coursing through his veins. "Yes darling," he breathed in a rasped and strained tone. He situated himself behind her just then, as soon as the tantalizing words had left his lips. His core tightened as he rose up on his hind legs, bringing his front half down onto her back with moderate force. No one had ever said he had intentions of going easy on her. A growl rumbled in his throat as he stretched forward to grab her scruff, aiming to pull his form forward. He could feel his hips itching to move, and with the last ounce of restraint he had he stretched his muzzle forward and whispered, "Your wish is my command..." Then, without a moment's hesitation he thrust his hips forward fast and hard. She had asked for it, after all.

-fade-

"SPEAK"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-18-2015, 05:43 PM

She didn't have to wait long, but really every moment felt like an hour. The anticipation was too much, and she needed him to fill her heady demands. Bites were exchanged as he quickly made his way towards her rump, although when she commanded him to hurry up, his movements slowed even further. This time her growl was deeper, actual rage heating her passion up further. For fucks sake she just wanted him to hump her brains out. He breathed out a few words, and then she felt his weight fall against her back. She grunted, claws digging into the earth as she supported the weight of him against her. Her breaths left in pants, her need growing for him. He was hesitating, right on the verge of entering her when he pulled forward and tugged on her scruff. She growled as her neck snapped backwards, eyes rolling to try and catch a glimpse of him. But still he paused, whispered words in her ear before rocking into her. A loud moan fluttered out of her lips as he finally took her.

-fade-

He was so different from Revenge, when he was done with her she swore that she wouldn't walk right for a few days. Breaths left her in quick rasps, sounding like she were choking as she fought for air. Her legs wiggled beneath her and she was pretty sure that she wouldn't be able stand for another moment. Purple eyes fluttered as she tried to find Kyarst's face, a smile breaking over her open maw. "Damn." She breathed, feeling like falling over and sleeping for a year.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-18-2015, 05:54 PM
It had lasted longer than he had expected, especially given his heightened arousal and the urgency required of him. A smile creased his features, devious and satisfied as he removed himself from her back. He too felt weak, but he was more than capable of moving on if necessary. She, on the other hand, looked positively worn out. A smirk tugged in one corner of his lips as he let loose a chuckle as a result of her sentiment. "I'll take that as a compliment," he chided placidly. "Lay down, I know you're exhausted." He stretched his front limbs forward and then relaxed onto the earth, figuring she'd be more likely to rest if he joined her. His ears rested comfortably, half forward and half back as he allowed his chin to fall onto his front paws. He angled his head toward her, a 'just-got-laid' look on his face. "I called it.. you are a spitfire." He felt as if every one of his senses were heightened, and for a moment he would allow himself to lay there and bask in the glory of afterglow.

"SPEAK"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-20-2015, 02:58 PM

He moved off of her, saying that he was going to take her single word as a compliment. "Yeah, you can," she said breathlessly, falling over to her flank just as he told her to lay down. "don't have to tell me twice." She muttered. Purple eyes watched him as he settled down himself. Well, at least she wasn't the only one who was tired. Chuckling softly, she flinched as she rolled over to her back, paws dangling above her belly as she eyed the black beast beside her. "Remind me again why you made me wait for that...?" She half asked, half last. But her eyes sparkled when he named her Spitfire again, tail fluttering behind her. "I have many nicknames, and life up to all of them. The only thing I don't seem to live up to is my actual given name... think I should change it? Maybe swap it with my brother." At the thought of Revenge, her cheeks blushed at it. Would be he angry if he found out? Jealous? Oh boy... she hadn't even thought about that before all of this. But it wasn't like they ever talked about being exclusive...

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-20-2015, 05:59 PM
ooc; mobile post ftw.

He watched her roll onto her back, as casual as a contented kitten. A smile spread across his face, a satisfied one, and a happy one. His ears relaxed as he lay his chin upon his front paws, listening to her. “Because it made it that much better, did it not?” He lifted his head off of his chin, gazing toward her with a grin on his features. “You’re brother Revenge, right? I met him a little while back, nice guy.” Oh, he was in a good mood. It wasn’t that Revenge wasn’t a nice guy, it was just that he didn’t give compliments to everyone he met. Plus, the circumstances of meeting Revenge had been interesting given he and Mercy’s.. flirtation. Kyarst had managed to keep his mouth shut about the whole deal, but he wasn’t sure he would be so lucky if he ran into Revenge again anytime soon. Would the brother be mad if he knew about Kyarst and Mercy? “That wasn’t your first time.. was it?” It certainly hadn’t seemed like it. She certainly hadn’t been nervous or flighty like most girls were their first time. He tilted his head, waiting for her answer and hoping it would be an honest one. He could care less if it was her hundredth time, though he was oddly curious about how many notches were in her belt.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-20-2015, 07:14 PM
Ooc ; return phone post at work, ftw.

When he made a comment that waiting had made it that much sweeter, she let out a thoughtful hum. The tension between them sure had been strong enough, and really she couldn't be that upset that he had left her high and dry the first time. Because she found Revenge. If Kyarst had not left her that day, she didn't think that her and her brother would have crossed that line together. She highly doubted that she would have turned to him like that if this brute had not built her up like he had. She didn't regret what she had done with either of these men, and would do nothing to change it. She was snapped out of her thoughts when he commented on knowing her brother, saying that he was a nice boy. Her brow rose as her head turned to inspect him, he had hardly seemed the type to toss out random compliments. Perhaps she had been wat better than she thought. Smirking, Mercy nodded her head. "Yes, that's him. I swear my parents had high hoped that our roles would be reversed, but instead I wound up the fighter while he took up healing." her nose wrinkled at the very thought of having to heal others her whole life, taking care of them after fights. That is where all the action was, after all. Well... not all of it. She giggled as she eyed Kyarst up and down, there was indeed action in other places. Yet again the black brute spun the conversation around, detecting that this was not her first time. Her ears twitched as she let out a low rumble, tail fluttering at her belly. "Or I'm just that good," she teased. But after a few moments of silence, her purple gaze roamed up towards the sky. "But in all honesty, no. You're not the first man to fuck my brains out," glancing back at him, she highly doubted that she was his first. "and you, Kyarst? I bet I'm not the first woman you've sunk your jaws into." No, he was too damn good for that.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-20-2015, 09:30 PM
ooc; home but too lazy to grab a table xD

It had been a smart idea to wait. It had given him time to process and ensure that this was something he wanted to do, and not a decision his junk had made for him. As he grew older he was beginning to realize that intelligent decisions had to be thought over. That didn't mean he always thought before he acted, but he would at least try... when he remembered. "It's interesting that you were named based on actions or personalities, most in my family weren't named by such traditions." He wasn't sure what he was named after, but he knew that he and his brother shared the first letter of their names. That was as far as the similarities went. He didn't mind, though. He didn't exactly want his name to be some standard that he was held to, like 'Mercy' or 'Revenge'. "I never understood the appeal of healing, but I to understand it's necessity." He had always been one to become injured and was always in need of patching up. If it weren't for healers he probably never would have made it to his second year of life. He smirked as she tried to dodge his question, letting him hang before giving him the information he sought. He wasn't her first, as he'd expected. He was almost grateful to know that he wasn't the one to take her flower, because in all honesty he wouldn't have wanted to be that wolf - not without intentions of making something serious out of it all. She turned the question on him and he grinned, casting a sidelong glance at her. "You're a deductive little minx," he started. "You are the most recent of a few conquests, Mercy." It would be the first time he would ever utter her real name, and he would note how good it felt as it slid off of his tongue. "My first was when I was about a year and a half, her name was Shae.. although I didn't know it at the time." It was true, he hadn't known her name until a while after the deed was done. It was remarkable he remembered it now. A chuckle rolled from his lips, one that would likely be considered inappropriate to a lot of wolves given the conversation.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-20-2015, 10:08 PM
Ooc ; We are so lazy... xD

Ah, so that is what he thought they were named of? She couldn't help but laugh softly, she guessed that the way she explained it made it sound that way. "Apparently our family has a habit of making themed litters, we were no different I guess. I just can't get over the irony of our names." Shrugging her shoulders along the grass, she attempted to drop the subject. She didn't like talking about her parents, he should know that from their first meeting. She let out a sigh, thankful that he spoke again to take her mind off of it. "Yeah, I never felt the pull towards it. I mean, Revenge has showed me some basic ways of healing just so I can fix myself up if he's not around. It seems like I need to get patched up quite a bit though." She laughed again, eying the man beside her. He knew that his story was the same as well, she had felt those scars under his fur. Plus, she had given him a few wounds herself. Oops. Mercy caught his glance, sticking her tongue out at him when he called her a minx. But then there was that one part, her name. It slipped off his tongue and she felt herself shiver at the sound of it. Hearing him speak her name brought that heat of desire into her again, and she swallowed hard to try and shove it back down. Even though she was more than willing for another round, she was unsure that her body could hold up to that again. She had been right in her thinking though, Mercy was indeed not his first. He went on to speak about her, saying that he hadn't even known her name before. Ears twitched at his laugh, her head moving down to watch him. Well there was no way in hell that she was telling him who her first was, and she hoped that he didn't bring it up. Instead Mercy tried to focus the conversation at him, a brow raising slowly. "Did you ever see her again?" she asked, her voice hardly above a whisper.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-20-2015, 10:18 PM
ooc; totes xD

He would roll onto his side, his stomach toward her, allowing his paws to half stretch and half curl until they were comfortable. His tail beat the earth gently for a moment as he settled himself, keeping his green-eyed gaze upon her while she spoke. "I guess themed litters aren't all that strange..." he mused aloud. He had heard wolves named after birds, or others named after the elements. He hadn't really thought about names much before now, he just knew that everyone had one and there wasn't really any changing it once it was given. "I know a trick here or there that have come in handy, but I'd be far from helpful in a real medical emergency." He mostly knew tricks to help with his breathing, but he didn't feel like bringing up his lifelong ailment at this particular time. He was genuinely surprised that it hadn't plagued him as he'd given her the ride of her life, and he feared thinking or talking about it for too long might change things and bring it about. She would inquire if he'd ever seen Shae again, and he lifted his head so that he was looking at her straight on instead of from the side. "No," he voiced. They had merely been two strangers passing, never meant to collide again - it seemed. "I don't suspect I will, either. She lives elsewhere." There was no note of longing or desire in his lyrics, for he truthfully didn't care if he ever saw Shae again. It had been wonderful, at the time, but there had never been anything more than lust between them. His right brow arched upward as he eyed her mischievously. There was no way he was going to let her off the hook so easily. "Who was your first?" he posed the question with mild intensity, hoping she would do as she had been doing - which was telling him the truth. Eyes focused hard upon her features, aiming to read them if she dared lie.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-20-2015, 10:56 PM
Mercy just shrugged off his comment about themed litters, thankful that he didn't seem to pick up the topic of parents. Now that wasn't the time of pillow talk that she really craved. He said that he would be little help in an emergency, and the girl really couldn't help let out a giggle. She just pictured Kyarst running around with herbs in his mouth, freaking out as he tried to figure out how to help the wolves around him. "But it sure is fun to picture you doing it." she teased. Too soon their conversation changed, and he didn't seem to upset over never seeing his first again. Flopping over to her flank, she raised her head to get a better look at him, a deep frown on her maw. "Do you ever regret her being your first though? Do you wish that it had been with someone that you would have remained close to?" She knew that if she ever lost Revenge... it would do more than break her heart. But that was different, he was her brother. They had a lot more between them than just sharing their first time. Was it different for Kyarst though? She visibly flinched though when he smirked at her, asking her who her first was. Ears pinned back towards her skull as her gaze turned away from him, clearing her throat. "Um..." she started, a blush forming on her cheeks. She didn't want to say, but she was curious as to how others would react to it. Her and her brother had spoken about how no one's opinions on them should count, but Kyarst's did. For whatever reason. "Well, to be honest, you were pretty close to being my first. But when you walked away... I went to Revenge to get patched up and... erm..." She broke off, head lowering slightly as she refused to look at him. Would he hate her now, because of this?

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-20-2015, 11:05 PM
The conversation would delve deeper, sending his thoughts into overdrive. He hadn't honestly given Shae much thought, and hadn't ever thought to regret that he hadn't shared his first time with someone more... meaningful. He had been gone at the time, sewing his wild oats away from Alacritis. There wasn't anyone there worth anything, and so it had been natural to seek company with a simple passerby. Still, he wondered what it would have been like to be with someone special his first time. It had been a powerful moment, and yet he was almost positive he was thankful it was with a stranger. Somewhere in an odd place in his mind, he was glad that he had a few notches under his belt before he was truly with someone he planned on seeing again in the future. Perhaps it was prideful to think that way, but it was simply the way he thought. "I haven't really given it much thought," he finally answered. "Everybody's got to have a first time sometime, right?" His comment may have seemed dismissive, but he truly didn't mean it that way. He focused in on her features, noting the flinch as he asked the question he truly wanted an answer to. So, she feared telling him the truth. As she battled her thoughts he inwardly reveled that he was making her squirm just a bit. It was fun, dragging the truth out of others. She went on, her words stuttered but implying that she'd first been involved with her brother. A smirk crept across his lips as she failed to meet his gaze or even look in his general direction. "And...?" he assumed there had to be more to the story that embarrassed her. "What, did you do it wrong?" He let loose a chuckle, for the idea of someone screwing up sex was far too amusing. His mind never contemplated the idea that she might be embarrassed  of being with her brother - after all, it was completely natural to him.