size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-16-2015, 09:24 PM

Her eyelids fluttered as she came to, the heat of Revenge against her spine. For a moment she lay in utter confusion, they were passed out in the middle of the Knolls by a shallow river. What had happened last night, and why the hell was she sore in places that she had never known could get sore? And then, it all came rushing back to her. The screams of pleasure as he bit into her scruff, blood flowing freely from her open wounds. Oh, so that's why her neck was so sore. A hot blush flushed under her pale cheeks, body laying very slow in her brothers arms. Twice. They had done it twice until they had literally passed out in the knolls. A tender smile touched her lips, even though her belly was churning. Had they done something so terribly wrong? It was a pretty big line that they had crossed, and she had never imagined that it was going to happen to them. There was no going back from here, and she didn't know how exactly she felt about the change. Was she excited about it? Worried? Raising her head she looked at his sleeping features, and the feeling in her heart made her know that this wasn't wrong. In another wolf's eyes? Probably. But seeing him laying there all peacefully... her heart swelled for him. Leaning forward she nuzzled his cheek, placing a tender kiss there before lowering her head and wiggling back into his grip. A content sigh sounded from her lips, eyes closing again. She was quite happy to just go back to sleep here with him, while images of last night dared to make her squirm.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
03-16-2015, 09:46 PM

A dreamless sleep overwhelmed him not long into their night, dreams would refrain from bothering him. He'd hold the pale girl in his sleeping arms, right where they'd passed out in the middle of nowhere knolls. The exhaustion had taken him before any thoughts of repercussion had found their way into his mind, and even as he was disturbed by the soft touch of Mercy's nuzzle only his love for her would reflect in his mind. He'd take in a deep breath as his eyes fluttered open and he'd smile at her tender kiss. She'd wiggle back into his stomach and the boy would wrap his long limbs around her, pulling her into his tight embrace. He'd hear her content sigh as his mind replayed the night's events. "Hey you," Revenge would whisper as he nuzzled behind her ear and kissed her lovingly. "Good morning."
"Speech"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-16-2015, 11:57 PM

He shifted as she settled into him, humming softly as he nuzzled her and caressed her behind the ear. "Hey there sexy," she cooed softly, blinking up at his solar eyes. Love for him filled her very being, making her purple pools nearly drown out in the emotion. He said good morning to her, which had her looking to the sky. What time was it anyways? She had n idea how long they had been passed out here, but she guessed by the heat that it was still early morning. "Morning to you, too. What do you suggest we do on this fine day?" She asked, voice mildy amused at her tail flickered against him. They really were closer now, in fact they were as close as two wolves could ever hope to be. Fuck those who thought that it was wrong, because nothing wrong could really feel that amazing. She had no frame of reference, but still! It was too good to just pass up, and she didn't have to worry about ever losing him. Revenge would be here for her always, no matter what. She new that with every part of her.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
03-17-2015, 12:18 AM

The pleased hum that vibrated from her chest caused his toes to curl delightedly, he'd join her as she greeted him back. His long tail thumped against the ground as he caught her gaze and the immense love that lingered there. He felt it swell within his own chest, but that love had always been there even before. He'd nuzzle her as her eyes shifted towards the sky, the morning obviously still lingering around them as the heat of the day had yet to really take its grip. They'd still slept for a good long while, they'd exerted a good amount of energy the previous night..

He was quite lost in his affections toward her when the question of what they might do with the day was presented to him. "I suppose we should do something, someone might notice if we just start romping around all day." He'd muse quite amusedly, not that he cared what any other wolf thought. He would always have Mercy, what she thought was what mattered. The previous night had only added another dimension to their relationship. His smile was more care free than it had been his entire life, he felt changed but in a good way.
"Speech"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-17-2015, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2015, 01:05 AM by Mercy I.)

When he suggested romping around all day, her eyes sparkled as she eyed him. "Watch me try," she dared, rolling herself so that she was laying on top of him. Her limbs flailed as she rested on his flank, letting out a quiet battle cry. "I will flatten you right here, right now, if you don't laze around all day and make sweet, sweet love to me!" she said with a laugh, trying to squish him like a pancake below her. Letting out a soft giggle she rolled off of him and to his spine, leaning forward to nip at his ear. She really wouldn't mind at all if that is what they did all day, but he was right. If someone happened to come across them, it would be rather awkward... Lifting up a single paw she trailed her claws lightly down his spine, humming softly. "Unless we find somewhere more... private."

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
03-17-2015, 09:19 PM

He'd barely catch the glint in her eyes before the girl rolled over onto his form, he'd feel the pressure of her weight shift onto him. She wasn't that much smaller than he was, and he definitely felt the squishing going on, though he certainly had not expected her words. He couldn't help the enormous smile that lingered on his lips as she demanded he make love to her. "You don't have to squish me to get that." He'd offer her though his words were strained since she had decided to keep the air from his lungs. She'd relinquish her grip quickly after though, he'd feel her roll to his spine. Though he had the urge to roll over and watch her he was glad he'd repressed it as she tugged at his ear suggestively. That was enough to heat him up but as she trailed her claws down his spine he felt himself wriggle within her grasp. A pleased growl left his maw as she whispered to him, already the first day of this new dynamic was incredible. "Do you have somewhere in mind?" He'd tilt his head so he could watch her, did she have something up her sleeve?
"Speech"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-18-2015, 11:23 AM

He noted that she didn't have to flatten him to get what she wanted. Mercy let out a giggle as she rolled off of him, curling into his spine. His growl made her shiver slightly, her head lifting as her purple gaze searched his handsome face. His own head tilted to look at her, asking her if she had somewhere in mind. Humming softly as she thought, she flopped back over and laid on her back. Glancing at the sky, her tail twirled on the earth as her head flopped to the side, nose trying to push its way into his coat. "I dunno, although anywhere with you would be okay," she rumbled. As the girl turned her head back to the sky, her body heaved out a massive sigh. As the morning wore on, more and more thoughts entered her mind. "Are we crazy, Revvy?" she whispered, ears pulling back towards her head slightly. It really didn't feel like they had done something wrong but... but what if they did? She didn't want to lose him, or for anyone else to ridicule them for what they had done. Would they be in trouble?

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
03-18-2015, 11:44 AM

Mery shifted away from him for the first time since their encounter the previous night, his own form would subconsciously move closer to her as he rolled to his back. She would contemplate his question for a very long moment, during that time he'd find himself nibbling suggestively at her neck. If she really wanted to roll around and make love all day he'd happily comply. The experience was like nothing he'd ever felt and being with her made him feel that much closer to the one he'd devoted his entire existence to. He wanted her like he'd never wanted anyone before, he'd feel her nuzzle into his plush coat adoringly. "anywhere with you would be okay," She'd make him grin like made, butterflies would play in his stomach as he resisted the urge to hump her right then.

Her sigh would stop him as his expression fell and his focus would try to remain on her words. She'd whisper softly to him, "Are we crazy, Revvy?" His ears would fall to his skull as he contemplated the question. "Probably. I know I'm crazy about you." His grin would return as he nuzzled her affectionately. Though the underlying worry would remain. What would they do when someone found them out? If what they were doing really was so taboo whoever it was that confronted them would probably not have very many nice words for them. He loved her though, more than any other being, why couldn't he be there for the sexual part of her life too? "Don't worry so much," He'd tell her as he kissed her softly, but he also said it for himself. He didn't know what he would do if someone tried to separate them.
"Speech"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-18-2015, 01:00 PM

As she rolled away, the space between them didn't last for a long time at all. He came after her, his teeth nipping along her neck. It was really hard to thing with him doing that, her head tipping upwards to give him better access. Mmm, they just couldn't have a silent moment, could they? She couldn't help but let out another breathless laugh, his tugs on her skin drawing out all that heat within her again. Oh how easily she could just forget about everything and just let him have his way with her again. He paused and nuzzled into her, and she hummed softly as she spoke at last. She glanced over to catch his grin, not missing that dirty gleam in his eyes. They may ave just crossed the line last night, but already they were both addicted to the pleasure it gave them. Never before had she expected to do this with her brother, she had thought that Revenge was going to shove her away when she even tried it. But here they were.

Everything changed when she let out that sigh, finally turning to look at his face. She couldn't help but smile as he said that he was crazy about her, pulling forward to lick his cheek. He nuzzled her back, but she just couldn't shake her nerves. "You know I love you, right Revvy?" She asked, her voice raising in pitch as worry over took everything. He kissed her, and she sighed softly at him, that small smile growing. "I'll try not to worry. I just... I don't know what to compare this to, to see if this is right. Or you know... common? I don't want everyone to call us wrong, or say that we are doing something wrong. Should that matter?" So many questions were rattling around in her brain, but there was one that was the strongest. Should it matter? If they were so happy where they were, then why were all these things plaguing her mind?

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
03-18-2015, 01:54 PM

Really Revenge hadn't given much if any thought to having sex with his litter mate, all of a sudden they were together and he had hardly had the strength of will to push her away, not that he had any desire to as they found themselves entwined with one another. The experience was amazing, and now that they'd been through it he wouldn't exchange the previous night for anything in the world. Mercy was his most precious possession, claiming her that way only furthered his devotion.

Revenge would watch her lovingly through his sunny gaze, her sweet smile making his heart skip a beat as her bright purple gaze lingered. "You know I love you, right Revvy?" He'd nod knowingly before telling her not to worry, his kiss was offered and her little smile his reward. Though her concerns were offered to him too. It seemed like she was much to worried about whet everyone else thought. "It doesn't matter what they think, or what others do. This is only about us." He'd touch his nose to hers, "Everyone just needs to mind their own business." He didn't know any better than her if they were in the right, but it felt good and he'd never been closer to Mercy before. They couldn't judge themselves based on other wolves actions, this was solely about the pair of them.
"Speech"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-18-2015, 02:34 PM

His words were wise, telling her that other wolves needed to mind their own business. Her ears pulled back slightly as her cheeks flushed, his nose brushing across hers. Batting her lashes, she slowly nodded her head up and down. He was right, he always was. "You're so smart," she giggled, turning to snuggle into his form. They still needed something to do, and she doubted that humping in broad daylight was really a grand idea. Plus with all the noise that she had made last night, someone would probably hear... Pulling back to eye him again, she tried to pick something out to do. When she noticed that there was still blood caked into his fur. Eyes grew wide as she snorted, unable to hold back the burst of laughter that filled her belly. "You're still covered in blood, we should probably go and actually wash up this time," she said in a teasing manner, after all that was the issue that got them to this place anyways. Raising her brow she pulled herself to her paws, shaking out her plush white coat as she did so. Looking down at her brother, she gently touched her paw to his cheek. "Maybe you can show me some herbs again? That way maybe I can help you patch me up constantly."

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
03-18-2015, 05:00 PM

His words seemed to calm her nerves, he'd get an easy compliment as she giggled at him. Which made it hard to take her compliment seriously but he'd play along. As she snuggled into him he'd tickle behind her ear, teasing her slightly until she pulled back. Her eyes would widen as she took in his features and for only a moment he'd worry about what she was thinking about. Her sudden laughter of course setting him at ease before her verbal explanation.

He'd wrinkle his lip and feel the fur sticking together, obviously quite bloodstained. He couldn't imagine that her back looked much better. His grin would widen, there was no arguing with her words. Bright gaze would watch as she lifted herself form the ground, using her paw to convey the affection she meant to get across. He'd lean into her touch before righting himself to full height. His eyebrow would raise curiously, "Constantly, hmm?" He'd narrow his gaze at her as he smiled wryly. Reaching over to nuzzle her once more before chuckling softly, "Where shall you be bathed?"
"Speech"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-26-2015, 10:10 PM

Her brother leaned into her soft touch, making her hum softly. At his narrowed gaze and soft words, she snorted and turned towards the stream, long tail flickering behind her. "You know as well as I that I will always be fighting. Its what I like to do, just like you like your herbs. We are really the perfect pair, you and I. I fight, and you heal. So no matter what happens, I can always count on you to be there and help me out." she smiled to herself, back still turned to the larger male. Padding up to the trickling water she dipped her head down and greedily sucked in as much water as she could. Her pallet was so dry, and the cool touch of the liquid sat heavy in her belly. But damn was that much needed. Revenge reached her and nuzzled into her, making her lift up her damp muzzle. Dropletes struck the earth as she licked at her chops, thinking about what Revenge had asked. "Is there even a place here with enough water to bathe?"

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
03-31-2015, 11:24 AM

He'd lean into her touch and purr at her hum as she took in his words, he thought she'd meant he was constantly going to be patching her up from their violent romps. Still she had a good point, they were a perfect pair. He was her support, and he never intended on changing that ever. He would be here for her through thick and thin no matter what happened. He'd smile and nod, promising silently to her those things. He'd follow after her down to the trickling stream, unable to release his contact from her so his chest would stay at her rump as she leaned down to lap up the water. She'd finish, and he would refrain from grabbing a drink himself. He'd wait. She would ask where it was they would bathe. "There's a rather large river not far from here. We could go there, it's in loner lands as well so there's a bit more privacy." He'd offer suggestively as he nuzzled into her blood stained scruff.
"Speech"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-07-2015, 04:36 PM

He dropped another suggestion, this one pulling her eyes to his own. He was already hungry for more, was he? She chuckled slightly, biting into the left side of his neck with his not-so-gentle movement. "Naughty boy. I'm not going anywhere, there is always time for that. Unless you can't wait." She rose a single brow at him, nudging up against him as he nuzzled against her scruff. "Shall we go, darling?" She asked, curling her slender form around him to start heading around. She paused and looked over her shoulder, tossing a wink at him. She would go where he would follow, it was up to him to lead them where he wanted. Ultimately, it was his turn to decide if they wanted to actually get cleaned up and take a rest, or do to some more carnal activities.