gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
09-06-2014, 10:58 PM

She felt awful. Absolutely dreadful in fact. She didn't understand why so many feas wanted to go through this. Her stomach was begin to swell, showing off the pups growing inside of her. She sighed as she sat in the shade of a tree, trying to stay cool in the ridiculous summer heat. Everything about her situation just made her irritated and grumpy. Her raging hormones surely didn't help matters. Her ears flicked back in frustration. She had half a mind to track down that orange brute and Loki and those two other white-colored males and drag them here by the scruffs and make them all pay for doing this to her.

She had been trying to distract herself with her studies, trying her best to learn every herb that Natalya brought her or that she found around the territory and all of their uses. Ever since her talk with her sister in law she had clung to the idea that she might make herself useful in this way. If she was useful maybe she would be able to make up for her foolish behavior. It was the only shot she had at doing that anyway. With a sigh she lowered her head to rest it on her forepaws while she tried to fight off the thoughts of Conan and Atlas and her constant worries over where they might be and if they were okay or not.

Speech
Thought
Others

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
09-06-2014, 11:41 PM

Of course he was aware of his younger sister?s condition. It all seemed surreal to him? here he had just had his second litter and yet Phoebe was expecting her first. She was only a year younger than him and yet a part of him would see her forever as that young woman of his youth, a girl he had to protect. But then he hadn?t exactly had he? Some men somewhere had gotten a hold of his sister and now she carried their? he really didn?t want to go down that mental pathway.

Russet paws carried him along the pack lands, all senses on alert for any sign of intrusion upon his borders. A familiar scent reached him and after giving the border one last reinforcement he trotted off to find his sister. He wanted to check up on her as often as possible, he had just been there to support Natalya through her second pregnancy, he couldn?t imagine her going through her first all alone.
"Hey Phoebe." Helios greeted with a soft smile as he approached the lounging woman, gaze quickly flitting to her slightly swollen stomach and then back up.

Walk "Talk" Think

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
09-06-2014, 11:55 PM

She had been heartbroken by Conan's sudden disappearance, but now that she had come out of her mental break and had been given time to think about what all had happened, but realized that wasn't really what had pushed her over the edge. She had come back to Olympus from her search for Conan, hoping to find comfort in her brother's presence, but had found out that he was gone as well. In that moment it had felt like she was all alone in the world and the pressure of it all, combined from the raging hormones from her impending heat, and forced her mind to snap. She had gone to the one activity that she knew would get her as much attention as she wanted and had never failed to bring some relief to her stress.

But where had that gotten her in the end? She was alone again. Alone and pregnant. This wasn't what she wanted for her children, for them to grow up without a father. She wasn't even really convinced that she was going to be a good mother. A shitty mother and no father, perfect. Just perfect.

A voice snapped her out of her self-destructive train of thought and her silver gaze went up to find her brother's face. She sighed and replied, "Oh, hey, Helios." She realized that she hadn't really had a chance to talk to him since her return, though she was sure Natalya had filled him in on her going ons plenty well. "What are you doing out here? I thought I had gone pretty far from where everyone else hung out. Although, going much of anywhere feels pretty far right now."

Speech
Thought
Others

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
09-14-2014, 01:15 AM

The smile dropped slightly before he managed to catch it and replace it. The look in his sister?s eyes was enough to send a pang of sorrow through his chest. A sigh escaped from her lips before she gave him a greeting. A question reached him and he shrugged. "One of the perks of doing patrol I guess." He spoke lightly, a hint of joking in his words though he certainly didn?t look all that jovial. In fact he was a flurry of emotions, anger, sadness and an awkwardness that stemmed from not knowing what to do, all of it wrapped up neatly behind his more passive expression.
He moved towards his sister and settled himself beside her. "How have you been doing?" Stupid, stupid question.

Walk "Talk" Think

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
09-16-2014, 01:53 AM

Patrolling. Right. She hadn't thought about her brother having to watch the borders. It was a pretty obvious solution to her question, but nothing seemed very straight forward to her mind right now. She was incredibly distracted, which wasn't a great way to be when she was trying so hard to study for Natalya. Her eyes tracked his movements as he came over to lay beside her, a short, harsh laugh passing her lips at his question and her silver gaze looking away from him. There was no way that he didn't know what had happened. She was sure it had spread all over Olympus by now. Well, maybe not all the details, but certainly the fact that she was pregnant with no mate by her side.

"You don't have to pretend to act nice and pretend to be happy around me, Helios," she told him, having a hard time meeting his gaze as she said it. "In fact, I'd rather you yell and tell me how stupid I was and punish me. I'd rather someone around here be as mad at me as I am. I'm five years old, don't have a mate, completely lost my mind because the one guy I finally fell for disappeared, and now I'm having some stranger's pups. Just... Just be angry!" she snapped. Her gaze darted back up toward his, her eyes desperate and sad, her ears folding back against her head.

Speech
Thought
Others