Miliani

Miliani

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-19-2015, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2015, 06:44 PM by Miliani.)
Out-of-Character Name: Nico

Character's Name: Miliani
Character Age: Pup
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 32 inches
Appearance Description: Light tan with white undersides, muzzle and tail, black ears and black 'saddle' trimmed by white and black lines beneath eyes. Heterochromatic pink and purple eyes.

Proof of Purchases: Rogue Pup Pass
shaw may enter any of miliani's threads.

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
03-20-2015, 01:31 PM
This may seem slightly nit-picky but has to be said - could you please change the wording of your description to reflect a different color than "cream"? Although the reference shows her as being a tan color rather than off-white, cream (being a very light yellow to off-white color) is one of the very light colors that are not allowed to be included with pink/red eyes without an albino pass. As I said looking at the reference I can see she was not intended to be an actual cream color and wouldn't need the pass, but the description should be rewritten to reflect that. Thank you!

Miliani

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-22-2015, 06:50 PM
Its fine! I changed my description of her being cream in this application but found no instances of calling her cream on the profile, so I left it as is. Hope I fixed it, thank-you.
shaw may enter any of miliani's threads.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
03-22-2015, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2015, 09:10 PM by Nyx.)
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store