gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
03-19-2015, 05:19 PM

"It doesn't matter where I am, I know that I'm not perfect, and if I can't save people, what worth am I?"

The man relaxed himself in the plains, laying there as he shut his eyes if only for a moment. His black tail swished back and forth in the tall grass, the wind flowing through and making it look like waves. As the male opened up his eyes again, it was still empty as usual. He remembered the times he and Venus spent here, he remembered the special moments they spent together. He couldn't deny that he had indeed loved her, but time would have to heal his emotional wounds as he stayed in his home. Those bright eyes of his raised as he spotted a hawk overhead trying to search for food. Quelt was well fed now that he was back in a pack, though for his size catching large prey had actually been pretty easy.

Quelt would sigh for a moment, making himself smile if it was only for a short time. He enjoyed being here regardless of the memories. He took the good with the bad, and he was happy to be back into Bass' life. Especially at his rank, as he would climb with hard work to protect them. He stood up puffing out his chest a little as he took in air. A warrior, this was his home and this was his family. He would protect whoever resided within these borders.

Speech,

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-29-2015, 12:32 PM
AND I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU.
A lot of her time here was spent exploring, highly considering she was fresh out of the wild. Pack life was interesting, almost exactly how it was back at home. You worked together, and everyone had their strengths and weaknesses. However, she still didn't feel out of place. She never felt out of place in fact, that was how she always had been. Her tail flicked behind her as she spotted a blue man resting on the plains. Rather curiously she blinked at his strange markings, he was huge as well. Larger than Arian her sister for sure.

"Man you have a curious color set there, and markings. Don't think I've seen stripes on a wolf before." Her green eyes watched him curiously. Even his own were so bright, it made her want to look away yet at the same time they pulled her in. She waited for him to speak to her though, she was a major social butterfly. Probably one of the reasons she sometimes got into trouble for talking so much.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
03-31-2015, 12:59 PM

"It doesn't matter where I am, I know that I'm not perfect, and if I can't save people, what worth am I?"

He was snapped out of his relaxed state when a new face spoke to him. Curious colors and his stripes it had been a while since someone had noticed his appearance. Quelt's face turned into a small smile, though noting her appearance again it seemed like her eye patch was something he had seen before. Arian, a wolf he was still very angry at. Not that he could really blame her, after all he was the one who gave her the pack and returned to Abaven after things went south with Irune. His black tail thumped against the ground behind him without him even realizing.

"Indeed, not even any of my siblings have these stripes. I guess they are something to be proud about." he tried to look back for a moment, but the only moment he was able to see his stripes was in reflections of water. His curious blue and red eyes looked back at Limno, now he had to ask. "Do you happen to know Arian Adravendi?" he asked.

Speech,

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-31-2015, 01:08 PM
Quelt seemed friendly enough, and she could lie just like Bass he was rather good looking. All the men seemed to be taken though, her tail wagging behind her caused her head to tilt at the man. He was the only one of his family with stripes, now that was awesome. She and her siblings looked almost the same in one way or another, even Arian, and they mostly had the white eye patch that ran in their family. "I am Arian sister! Man, how do you know her?" she grinned widely at the man. Hopping around him in a circle for one small moment.

"I'm Limno Hutashi by the way." she had almost forgotten her manners towards him. That could have ended badly, not everyone took it the same way. Except she was kind of easy to get along with. Unless you made her mad over a few things, she couldn't let herself be stepped over. Despite her kind nature and optimistic extrovert self, there were some boundaries others couldn't cross.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-01-2015, 06:28 AM

He hadn't expected such an emotional reaction from himself when Limno mentioned that she was Arian's sister. A bubbling rage sat in the pit of his stomach, he shouldn't have been angry with her. Yet somehow his feeling of, he trusted her and suddenly she threw the pack off to a dog who destroyed it and now it was gone. He had no intentions of being an alpha any longer unless somehow he had the means for it. Abaven was his family and they needed him, however he disliked Arian ever since that day they argued against each other. It made Quelt stand up.

"She's a snot nosed brat." he snapped and turned away. He instantly regretted his words, but he honestly didn't know what came over him on that end. His black fluffy tail waving behind him, he stopped to look back at Limno.

Speech,

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
04-01-2015, 06:47 AM
The smile on her face was quickly blown away by the male's attitude. The mentioning of her sister seemed to sent his fur on edge. It made her angry, fur bristling on the ends of her hackles. She jumped out in front of him, not scared of his size at all despite her being smaller than him. The woman pulled back her lips to show off her canines. "Don't just bad mouth my sister and walk away you brute." She snorted, stompin a foot down. "My sister is amazing, sure she has some scars but we aren't all perfect mister I think I'm awesome. I don't appreciate you bad mouthing my family." It was kind of a sensitive spot for her.

"If you really think that bad of her, what did she ever to do you?" Limno questioned, raising an eyebrow at the male. Her lime green eyes flared, she didn't know if fighting was against the rules or not but the usually happy wolf was obviously irritated and upset at the comment that Quelt had made. He also hadn't mentioned his name yet.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-01-2015, 12:08 PM

Her stopping him took him a bit off guard, highly considering he was trying to remove himself from the situation. Though her anger only built on his more, making him step back. What had she done to him, it was rather what she hadn't done for him as he had trusted her. He wasn't sure how Arian felt about it now, perhaps he should pay her a visit. That would be something he needed to do after this little spat with her smaller sister. He held no quarrel with Limno though. "I trusted her with something and she threw it out like a scrap of bone." he let his chest relax a little as he raised his brow at her.

"There's a meeting being called, I'll speak to you after it. My name is Quelt. We can meet here." he now pressed on behind her. Going to their meetings, he'd probably see her at a few of them. He was fuming a little but only on the inside, on the outside he looked perfectly fine.

-time jump to after the meetings and training-

Speech,

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
04-02-2015, 06:59 AM
After the training she was too tired to be mad at him anymore really. Her anger dwindled, and she thought over what he said. Perhaps he did have his reasons, after all no wolf was perfect they were bound to annoy or piss off someone one way or another. She knew she had a habit of doing it, not everyone could love you just instantly. The more she thought about it, the more she felt bad for snapping at him. Her paws planted at the place they had first met. Her head looking around for him.

Was he too busy at the moment? As far as she knew he was a fighter, and with Limno trying to snag the hunter spot, she was hoping to make her way in this pack. Her tail flickering side to side, perhaps she should have just let it be. Quelt and her had to get along even if they didn't like it, or at least had to pretend. Whatever he had between her sister and him was their business not her own, she just didn't like it after the condition she had seen Arian in. A sigh escaped her lips.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-18-2015, 02:26 PM

After the training, he was sore. Approaching the lady where they had met the other day, his bi colored orbs watched her. He had ultimately thought it over, and he wanted to apologize for his behavior. After all he knew he would be angry too if someone spoke ill of his siblings who vanished into thin air. He missed them, but brothers and sisters weren't meant to be together forever after all. The tall male watched her sigh, a small smirk growing on his face. He leaned forward and bumped her rump before coming up to her side.

"A pretty lady like you shouldn't be sighing so soon." Quelt mentioned. As he settled his paws on the ground, looking at the sky. "I'm sorry for the other day, I let my temper get the best of me. I may not be fond of your sister, but we have our own reasons. I don't want it to ruin a chance of friendship between the two of us who are in the same pack." Quelt dipped his head in a apologetic bow.

Speech,

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
05-04-2015, 08:14 PM

When she spotted the male, she was snapped out of her thoughts. Although, it seemed like he was sorry enough for the other day. Him bobbing his head up and then down made her take a step back. It made a smile form on her face as she let out a short giggle towards the brute. However he was right, just because he didn't like her sister for one reason or another didn't mean she had to hate him. Her green eyes would make a little glance at the man's eyes. As interesting as they were, somehow she wanted to keep herself from being pulled in by them, or at least all of him.

"You're the only one whose made me sigh in a long time Quelt. It's not something that happens often to me." she grinned a little bit at him. Perhaps she could play with him a little, get to know him more. After all, what was a pack mate if they were a complete stranger to her? She was totally new at pack life anyhow, Limno figured this was the best way at trying to fit into the pack one way or another.

""

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
05-12-2015, 05:36 PM

Quelt would blink for a moment, but relaxed his muscles as she spoke. So they both frustrated each other, that was indeed a first for him. He could feel the tension was ebbing away though. This was Arian's sister and yet they seemed like polar opposites. The walker family was full of surprises on all ends. He would step forward, standing in front of her. Of course she was definitely smaller, and he towered over her by maybe six to seven inches. It didn't bother him any, his fur would bristle a little.

"Maybe we should meet elsewhere, I'll call you." Quelt would not give the girl time to argue it seemed. He turned from her flicking his black tail at her. He felt something bristling within him, somehow getting to know her frightened him. Yet if they wished to do it he wanted it to be someplace relaxing. "Meet me on Inu island actually." he would look back at her.

-exit Quelt, end of thread-

Speech,