Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
03-24-2015, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015, 03:26 PM by Motif I.)

Motif felt like she had been in a dream world for the last few months, she could scarcely believe the emotional wreck she had been. For the first time on a long while she woke up with a clear head, and in control of herself once more, her emotions on the outskirts like a bad memory. She could look back at everything she had done and said and almost break at her own foolishness. She had a lot to make up for, and emotional trauma really wasn't a good enough excuse. Shaye.. she had yelled at her sweet innocent girl, when her only crime had been to love rhythm. Oh... Rhythm. Shai, who somehow had put up with motif and the train wreck she had been. Rhy... Oh Rhy, her sweet sister whom she had always loved and who in that moment missed so bad it hurt. So long as rhythm was not in her life, a crucial part of her makeup was missing.

She had so much to make up for, and all of it she had done to herself, if they all turned away from her, she would understand. In her pride, she had done so much damage to all the pieces of her heart that where the wolves she loved. To start with, she would talk to Shai, really talk to him, like a sane being and see where he was at emotionally and physically, especially with his integration into abaven life. Oh god, she was so ashamed.

She pulled a little of her deadly pride into herself, to lift her head high and to face the day and all of her mistakes, as she stepped from her den, raised her head, and howled for the love of her life - even if she couldn't quite define him as such.

Speech
Thought

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
03-28-2015, 04:40 PM
Shai had been spending a bit of time in his own head recently, not that he really had actively been avoiding the other members of his pack. Shaye was a lot more independent and Motif's sadness was incapacitating at times though he did his best to take care of the both of them. As he tried to continue at that very moment. In his jaws were the hanging forms of a couple of raccoons that had decided to take a nap in the wrong tree. He'd had an amusing time knocking over their refuge and snapping them up after the daze of the fall.

Though his load was heavy the tall Adeyemi man would carry his catch with pride, finding his ears perking at the sound of Motif's voice calling for him. He'd pick up his pace, having to stop and leave the first coon for his daughter where she usually slept, he would find his burden lightened and his long limbs would carry him to her side in little time. The meal was still hanging proudly from his jaws, and with hardly a lost breath Shai would lay the gift at her feet. Bright golden gaze would linger upon her gorgeous form as he smiled warmly.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
03-28-2015, 06:40 PM

She need not wait long before Shai would appear before her. She would catch the mouth watering scent of the food he carried before she would catch the alluring perfume of her Titan. She almost purred at the scent of them both mingled together, and her stomach growled. Through... she couldn't honestly say if she was hungry for the food, or... something else. The Abaven Beta did a double take on her thoughts before giving herself a mental eye roll. She had been in heat a little while now, but it had been fairly dormant, second to all the other emotions running around her head.. or.. perhaps they had addled kindle to the flame and been a part of her mental breakdown these past few weeks.

She shook the thought aside and tried not to look at Shai as if he was some tasty morsel for the taking and instead she would concentrate on the food he had placed before her. She dug in with relish, waving a paw to indicate that he should share in what he had caught.

Speech
Thought

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
03-28-2015, 08:58 PM
Neither wolf found the need for a greeting, simply seeing the other was enough to make them comfortable in the other's presence. Motif knew that he'd brought the meal for her, and from the look in her eye he knew she would appreciate it. Not to mention the growl of her stomach. He'd smile eagerly as she motioned him over, he didn't have much of an appetite at the moment but he would not deny the enjoyment of sharing the meal with her. As he drew more near the perfume of her season would take him, he'd been trying to ignore that part of her for most of the season.

He would waste no time in helping her devour the meal, he still had to figure out why she'd called him here in the first place. With blood coating his maw the bone-decorated brute would find himself impatient. "You called me here," there was no question, but he was obviously curious about her motives for summoning him to her side. Not that he would ever deny her that no matter her reasons.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
03-28-2015, 10:46 PM
Between the two of them they would make short work of the prey,and in moments there would be nothing bit skin and bone. She would start to bury these remains (for hygiene purposes) when shai wohld point out that she had called him here. Yes, she was yet to say any word in regards to that, or even greeting for that matter. she would grin up at him, and gloss over the fact that she had been too distracted by the alluring scent of him to bring up either the greeting or the point of her call.

She tucked the remains into the earth and pushed her mound back on top before wiping the blood and dirt of her paws "yes..mostly I want to apolgise. I haven't really been myself these last few weeks, which hasn't really been fair on you." She hesitated there, and offered him a shy smile "plus, I realised... I don't know much about you. Obviously we are pretty stuck with eachother at this point. So.. perhaps we could take a chance to remidy that?" She offered.

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
03-29-2015, 03:05 PM
His bright sunny eyes would watch her as he leaned back from the kill, they had made quick work of the meal he'd brought her. Hopefully she'd had enough to eat. He probably should have been cleaning his own face as she tidied up after the meal, but instead he was much too engrossed in her movements. Eventually her words would acknowledge his statement, she had indeed called him here (even though he had already been on his way to see her.) He hadn't expected the apology she would start with, not that he would even accept it to begin with. Everyone went through dark times, he couldn't fault her for everything that had happened. Still she was smiling, and that he would certainly accept. Shai would hold himself back from surging forward and nuzzling her at her last words, they needed to get to know each other. They would be dealing with one another for the rest of their lives because of Shaye at least, it would be advantageous to know one another. "Alright, how do propose we do that?" He'd ask softly, his bright eyes seeking her brilliant yellow ones.