Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-06-2014, 04:09 PM

The faint mist of the late eve wrapped around the trekking lady like a thick ash blanket. There was silence in her quickened pawsteps, no voices dared speak, not even a whisper. The swift and agile dame made her way through the grass, hoping to reach lands free of such dense mist. Whilst the fog grew heavier, the woman breathed in a new scent. The bold aroma filled her nostrils. She knew what she was up against. The grey and lifeless moor she was about to enter was pack territory. Pack territory. She could whisper those words in her mind as many times as she desired, but it would not change the decision she was up against. Would she seek the ranks of a pack? Or would she turn around and live a useless life as a rogue? It was not long ago she was saying that she didn't give a damn about any pack wolves. What had caused that sudden change in her insane mind? Why would she ever want to be ruled by a superior force? Why would she want to follow and serve another creature?

Why else?

The woman had her own vicious and fierce side. All she wanted was a chance to fight like a true warrior and to teach others the magnificent art of claws and teeth. There had to be a powerful empire that could easily grant her those desires. Was there even a kingdom such as that? A kingdom that focused on war and battle?

Striking maple paws halted the elegant lady by the borders of this new empire. Lifting her chin, she let out a deep yet confident howl, calling to the leader of this pack. She sat upright whilst her wicked and cold azure eyes blazed through the pale light, searching for another to arrive. It was time for a little show, to prove her worthiness.

Show me a fine king or queen, and I'll show you my loyalty...

Walk.
"Talk." Thoughts and voices
[Image: 4LyHbab.png]

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
09-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Soooo sorry for the wait!! I didn't see this <3

A call would beckon her, pulling her from the heart of her home to the borders once again. Already they had begun to flock to her, just as she knew they would. Who could resist such power? A sneer curled dark lips. Silver limbs navigated the familiar terrain, mist clinging to her curves deliciously. It would only take minutes for her to reach the stranger. A chocolate woman stood at her borders, silently awaiting her approach. Allowing emotions to slip away, she would approach the woman head on, stopping so only a foot stood between them. She didn't care if it bothered her, if this woman couldn't handle her space being invaded then she would not be able to handle this pack. Her coral gaze clashed with cyan orbs, a brow lifting in silent speculation. Her gaze would sweep over the woman, mercilessly assessing her. "You stand at my borders, seeking what?" Lyrics were deceptively gentle, a wicked glint shining in her eyes. Power coursed through her veins, she lived for it, it sustained her life. Her stance was purely dominant as she towered over the stranger, audits tipped forward at attention. Another potential warrior, killer, another to shape into the perfect weapon.

WORDS HERE

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-10-2014, 04:18 PM

A woman of many shades of ash had answered her howl, arriving by the borders. Delicate maroon optics met her's. A queen. The dame stated that these were her borders, so of course this had to be pack, right where she needed to go. Excellent.

"I seek a home for my unwanted self as well as a place that focuses on fighting and combat," She replied to the other woman's inquiry, deep and articulate words flowing from her maw. She gave a questioning glance to the female ruler. "Does your empire provide that?"

She was interested in no happy pack, infested with useless and weak wolves. She had hoped this was the perfect pack for her to join. She wanted to be around warriors and skilled fighters as well as a place that suited her darker alignment. Could this pack be it? Could she have finally found her place?

Walk.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
09-10-2014, 06:29 PM

The woman was not much smaller than herself, and her build of equal size. Her words were like music to her ears. A sneer would curl her lips as the woman requested to know if Arcanum would fill her needs. "Oh my darling, you have come to the right place." She would coo effortlessly. "Arcanum is home to wolves that want nothing more than to excel in combat. All my members will train as warriors, ruthless in all aspects. The weak will not survive here." Gentle tones contradicted her words. "Why should I accept you, hmm? What makes you so special?" Lips would curl so fangs danced in the soft light. She would remain standing, her bodice still though muscles rippled in anticipation. Her numbers were steadily growing, now she needed to turn them all into skilled warriors. She needed to make them all strong.

WORDS HERE

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-11-2014, 01:07 AM

The female ruler had spoken about her kingdom, Arcanum, being a home for skilled warriors and those who wish to begin in fighting. Already, this pack seemed to bring no disappointments. She had found the right place.

A question came up. Why should she be accepted? What made her so special? She wasn't going to beg her way in though she would have to convince this queen that she was worthy.

"I don't know about being special though I do hold a strong interest in battle and I will be willing to learn all that there is," She began effortlessly, her eyes examining the queen. "You will not be disappointed with my loyalty."

Was this enough to convince the ruler? Would the queen accept a potential fighter or turn down the opportunity?

Walk.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2014, 01:30 PM

Words did not impress. But then again, not all warriors were skilled in the art of speech, so she would allow it to pass. "Very well." She would speak slowly, thoughtfully. "You may find solace here. A meeting for training will be called soon. Be there and you will have the chance to earn a rank, for now you will be ranked as Commoner." A brow would lift, daring the woman to disagree, her chance would come. And hopefully she would not disappoint. "What is your name dear?" It wasn't uncommon that she used words of endearment, though they were simply filler words that held no meaning. The Queen would turn from the border, beckoning the woman with a flick of her tail. "Get settled, and don't be late to that meeting." She would warn before parting ways with the chocolate woman.

-exit unless stopped-

WORDS HERE

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-13-2014, 05:52 PM

The Queen had finally made her decision. She was accepted into Arcanum as a Commoner. Commoner was not one of the best ranks she could uphold, yet training would advance her to a higher position. She would have to work her way to the top. The Queen spoke of a training meeting being held soon, the opportunity was closer than she thought. Though in the meantime she would settle herself in her new home.

"I am Aislinn Oaks." The earth-toned lady introduced herself to the Queen with a dip of her head. Her Queen. With a flick of a silver tail, the newly accepted member would advance onto her new territory. Swift paws would lead the maple creature into her new home. Her life started now.

-exit-

Walk.