Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
03-24-2015, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 03:21 PM by Helios I.)
Arda Amestrandes
1 year old
[Image: 2pqp8uu.jpg]
Arda is a tricky wolf for me to place. She's a Transwoman (born male but identifies as female) and needs to feel accepted by others but doesn't know how to go about doing that. She's generally pretty friendly but reserves, afraid of what others will think of her. What I want is for her to meet friends and possibly find a male who'd accept her for who she is. I do not want wolves who are gonna constantly mis-gender her or antagonize her for her gender identity. Otherwise I'm up for anything. 

Estelle Beauchene
1 year old
[Image: estelle%20ref_zpspl68mo0e.png]
Estelle is an absolutely tiny sweetheart. She comes from an abusive background (that's where she lost her leg) but she still seeks companionship and acceptance. I have no huge plans for her right now, she's just exploring. I'd love to see her find some friends and a potential crush and/or someone to teach her English!
Darker aligned wolves are welcome as long as they promise to behave. 

Freya Artenie
3 years old
[Image: gmUDouG.png]
Probably about the sweetest girl anyone could run into, despite being a fully grown adult Freya is still very much a child. She's trusting to a fault and just wants to be friends with everyone, or barring that at least help everyone. She's open for pretty much anything, including friends or a mate. 
At this point in time she is quite depressed due to the loss of her family. 

Helios Olympus
7 years old
[Image: olympus2_by_northctrypenguin-d6x9ws1.png]
This poor man is pretty broken right now, having just lost his wife and having to witness her death. He's attempting to be there for his kids and family so threads with any family is always open. He could use a few allies outside of his family and if the right woman comes along I'm also open for him finding love again. 

Hymn Destruction
1 year old
[Image: w1fngk.jpg]
The son of Novel and Ara (Birth father is Lel) he's usually with his twin but since Pip "liberated" Fiori he's really eager to explore and meet as many wolves as possible. He's still very much a pup in how playful he is, though he's now 1 year old. He's a bit young to really understand love but he can still feel it. Friends and potential mates are open. (He's pansexual so all genders accepted :3) 

Luck Destruction
1 year old
[Image: 15hpiu.jpg]
Litter mate to Fate and part of Novella and Frith's second litter Luck is a shy sweet girl. She's looking at becoming proficient with healing and herbs though she does tend to enjoy learning about other things as well. I'd love love love threads with family as well as lessons, she could probably also use a bit of socializing outside of her family though she's not overly adventurous. I could see crushes developing but nothing too big yet. 

Soren Adravendi
3 years
[Image: 0ImkqJv.png]
Kismet's litter mate, this poor guy has dealt with a lot in his life. He suffers with abandonment issues so know that any plotting with him is a full on commitment and I'd personally like to see him overcome this inferiority complex he has so only active users will be considered for his plotting. Friends are welcome, and I'd love him to re-connect with his family but ultimately I want to see him settled with a mate, however any wolves (all genders welcome) who will be considered will need to befriend him first. 

Of course I have other wolves you're free to contact me about however these are the ones I most want plots for.  

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-25-2015, 04:30 PM
Safir Hymn thread do eet

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-07-2015, 06:41 PM
-tosses Mira at Soren-
[Image: cq7LziB.jpg]

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
04-09-2015, 03:55 AM
Hymn thread for Frost :3

Kea I'm still working on yours.

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-11-2015, 04:04 AM
hmm...Arda can meet Tinaro, who'll be willing to leave Abaven's borders for a little while to meet her. He isn't the harrassing type, but will certainly find it unusual. Perhaps a friendship? Idk, I just have a good feel about it.
Varda needs to meet more of her family, so she could meet Hymn -nods-

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Alrighty~ Please send a PM when it's made ^.^
[Image: cq7LziB.jpg]

Soren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Selíni
04-15-2015, 12:50 AM
@ Kea: Will do. (You'll probably have it by the time you see this post XD)

@Millie: I really just need her to meet wolves but yes I'd be up for seeing if they can become friends. As for Hymn he may be spending some time in Threar soonish... if so I'll throw a thread up for them in the pack lands. If not we can work something else out, cuz yeah he has no idea just how massive his family is.

[Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
06-11-2015, 07:21 PM
Azula should meet Hymn! Theyre related somehow but she doesnt know it lol

Also Valentina should meet Arda since theyre both going through the same thing. yay for trans buddies!

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Akie

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-13-2015, 09:37 AM
Akie's always up for ruining someone's life XD

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
06-25-2015, 11:37 PM
@ Dragon, yes to both!

@Croa, Thanks for the offer but I'm actually looking to fix most of my character's lives right now. XD If that ever changes I'll let you know.

also:

UPDATED!

Insömnia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-26-2015, 07:42 AM
Nia x Arda

Nia x soren

??

Valeria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-26-2015, 08:48 AM
Hymn and Val hang out?
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
06-28-2015, 11:14 PM
@ Tigress I'm very much up for Nia and Soren, and as long as she's polite with Arda (doesn't refuse to use the proper pronouns etc.) I'd love to thread them.

@ Toothless AWL THE YUS!

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Insömnia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-29-2015, 08:24 AM
Oh no nia wouldn't be rude and I'll start one and you can start the other?

Selíni

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-29-2015, 10:29 AM
Sure! :3 I'll start the thread with Arda.

Soren just kinda wanders wherever so don't worry about where to start it.

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png]

Insömnia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-29-2015, 11:02 AM
alrighty i'll get to it in a lil bit c:

Valeria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-29-2015, 04:02 PM
Shall I make the thread or do you want to?
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Arda

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
07-02-2015, 01:07 AM
@Tigress: Sorry for the delay the Arda thread is here