gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
03-26-2015, 04:11 PM
The male walked into the cave, he hadn't been here before but had heard tales. Images on the walls depicting stories of the past, he walked by the pictures glancing at them to see if there really was interesting things here. He stopped when he came to a tale, one of war and death, there were figures in a group all holding long pointy sticks. There was also another group seemingly running at the previous group, this group also had pointy sticks of their own. There was blood between the two groups indicating at death and destruction, 'Why aren't they running, are they stupid?' he thought as he looked at the first group standing there. He looked a bit farther to the left to see some smaller figures behind the first group, he wasn't smart enough to wrap his mind around everything that the picture represented so he just sat down and gave up trying to interpret it. He spoke aloud at the picture saying "What are you even here for?" his voice echoed around the cave, he would stare at the picture with a look of confusion on his face until interrupted.
[Image: uizVOfV.png]
[Image: vrel_by_reflectedmemories-d8klbte.png][Image: I1DXszi.png]

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2015, 08:08 AM

She and her sister were still in the North, carrying on with how they had been going. Sabine was right... Either they would find their brother or they wouldn’t. When he had left Áki had known that it might be his last goodbye. While that thought did sadden her, Sunniva knew her brother would be alright. They were not some weak, spineless wolves like most of the stock that had been encountered. No. They would be fine.

So today’s journey brought her out to a different part of the North, exploring near a cave. She kept eyeing it, trying to decide if she wanted to go up and check out the inside as well. Finally she would start up that way and, catching a familiar scent at the entrance, the female would pause. Ahh... It was that young man from that strange vessel.

The female would continue on, walking quietly, until she found him looking at something upon the walls. She would look up at them as well, hearing his remark, and she would think, answering quietly. “Perhaps they tell a story... A story of the history of those things.” The female would say behind him, considering her own answer. That sounded about right, she supposed.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Art by:: Tealah

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
03-28-2015, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015, 04:13 PM by Vrel.)
As Vrel looked up at the images he heard the sound of approaching footsteps, he perked his ears at the sound. His nose picked up the scent of the larger female he had been talking to earlier in the week. The thought crossed his mind that the female was following him, she didn't seem like a stalker. He turned his head to look at the female, when the female said something about the pictures being a story he thought to himself  'What story is there to be found in pictures?' The male decided he would say something to this female "I didn't hear your name last time we met, I'm Vrel."

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2015, 08:19 AM

The man would turn his head. He would recognize her, saying that he had not caught her name the last time they met. Well, considering the tense atmosphere at first, partially herself to blame, of course he had not. He had parted before either had spoken their name, perhaps just to avoid some sort of fight. Regardless however he would give his name this time, Vrel. It was only polite she supposed to give her own in kind.

“Sunniva Jarvela.” She would allow her gaze to trail over the pictures for a moment, considering the next step in the conversation. “Quite the interesting place you have found. Have you decided to linger within the North a while in your travels?” Sunny would allow her gaze to return to him, curious as to what his answer might be.

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
04-10-2015, 03:24 PM
Vrel sat there looking at the image until the other wolf spoke. Sunniva huh that was a pretty good name, Vrel might have been a fight first talk second wolf but he could appreciate the finer things if he so chose to. When asked if he would linger in the north he thought of the cave that he had made his den in, he hadn’t just decided to linger in the north he had made it his home. He thought about what he would say, he didn’t want to give away everything about himself. There was an air of mystery he wanted to maintain, he settled on the words “Who knows, it is a nice place.”

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2015, 11:25 AM

His words were not straightforward, but that was alright. The female would watch him curiously, her eyes sparkling some as he spoke. Ah... so he was trying to maintain an air of mystery about himself, hm? How intriguing. So perhaps he did truly linger in the north, by how he spoke. She would decide to play along, rather than dig at the mystery, and looked around. "Yes... it truly is." She would muse, her ears twitching some. "My sister and I have found it suitable enough for the time being anyway. The reindeer linger here after all." Though since coming to this land she had tried to sample some of the other "delicacies" as well. Though none compared to the usual prey of her tribe. She would grin, tilting her head to the side as she looked at him. "Perhaps you would be up for a game of sorts?" She had a plan forming in that mind of hers.

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
04-19-2015, 04:23 PM
Vrel

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the woman’s eyes look at him with curiosity, so his plan to woo the woman with his mysteriousness had worked. He would cast a half smile in the woman’s direction and glance at her, his plan seemed to be working out well. As the woman talked his mind wondered elsewhere, did he really want to keep hanging out with her. He normally didn’t hang out that much with females so that he didn’t develop mental attachments to them, Vrel was the type that went around earning hearts and breaking them in a matter of weeks. He didn’t want to break this heart though, she seemed really nice and he couldn’t bare the thought of making her anything else. When the female started to end her statement his mind returned, he would reply to her in the same tone as before not letting her know that he had had second thoughts about her, “Sure, what is it?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2015, 10:46 AM

Ahh so he was up for a game then. The female would wink at him, a mischievous look upon her face. "One that I've made up." Sunniva would state simply at first. "It is called Hide and Seek Truth or Dare. It combines the two games. When one of us finds the other we ask them truth or dare... and then we switch roles after whichever is chosen." Sunniva would flick her tail back and forth in thought, her mind already working on a plan if he agreed to play. "I'll even be "it" first... that is... if you're up to playing?"

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
04-24-2015, 03:52 PM
Vrel

Vrel would see the mischievous look on Sunniva’s face, what was this girl up to. She explained what the game was, it would be a risky game if the female choose truth when it was his turn to find her. He didn’t care that much if the female knew about him, but if he knew her that was different. At the offer of her being first that would give him some time to decide his choice of truth or dare. He would give an answer to her query, “Sure, I’ll play.” He would wander through the cave passage ways on his way to find a hiding spot, when he found one he would wait until Sunniva found him.

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
05-04-2015, 03:39 PM

Just what was she up to, hmm? Well that would need to wait until she found the young man for him to find out. The woman wore a mischievous grin. There were risks to both of them while playing this game, but that was part of the fun, no? She would give a nod, turning and closing her eyes once he agreed that he would play. Perfect. This was absolutely perfect. Opportunity was knocking, and all she had to do was seize it. The female would begin to count in a low tone, giving the man plenty of time to hide.

Then came the interesting part. Finding her quarry. She would open her red eyes and begin to wander down the passages, her gaze scanning the little nooks and rocks he could potentially hide behind. A couple times she falsely jumped at shadows, producing a chuckle from her. Oh this was a good game indeed. She could feel the thrill of it causing her heart to beat rapidly in her chest. Oh this was such fun! The chase was perhaps better than the prize in this case. Well... almost.

"Come out, come out wherever you are Vrel~" Sunniva would say in a singsong voice. Of course she was confident in finding him... she was just playing the game was all.

Finally his hiding place would be exposed. The female would find him with a grin upon her face, her gaze shining. "Well hello there." She'd let out a chuckle. "Truth or dare?"

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
05-14-2015, 03:12 PM
Vrel

Vrel stood up, he could smell Sunniva. She was coming near to his hiding place, what would he say to her, truth or dare? He would say truth, but what if she asked a question that he couldn’t answer. If he said dare it couldn’t be anymore worse than saying truth. By the time she arrived he had finished thinking, he was anticipating the question. He shifted on his paws when the question was asked, he had decided on his answer, but he wasn’t sure it was the right one. “Truth.” he would say, he was taking a risk but it was her choice whether or not it became one.

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
05-19-2015, 10:04 AM

Sunniva would chuckle softly as she finished asking the question. The game was fun, an interesting learning experience for the two of them. The female would wait until he gave the answer, and it would surely enough come. “Truth.” Ahh trying to play it safe hmm? The red eyed female would keep her gaze on him for a long moment, debating on her question. Then finally she would open her lips and speak.

“Is it true that you really fancy the North, or are you staying here because you’ve met someone who has caught your attention?” She would keep it simple and easy for not, though as the game progressed, well, he might find himself in a bit more of a spot. She would grin, waiting for the answer to be given.

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
05-23-2015, 07:59 PM
Vrel

Vrel could see the female pause to think of what to ask him, he hoped that it wasn’t something that could endanger his way of life. He would listen carefully as she started to speak either a deadly weapon or a non-deadly weapon, as he heard the words come out of her mouth his eyes went dull. The question was a deadly one, only both were true. He did like the north with its colder air and the lack of any packs in the area, save for one. And somebody in fact had caught his attention, that somebody was the woman who stood in front of him. He obviously didn’t want to reveal that he liked her, but she never said he had to say who caught his attention. Even though he leaned more towards the darker side of things Vrel didn’t look kindly upon lying, he thought of it more as a coward’s way out. He settled on an answer that he thought was clever enough to satisfy her and himself, “Yes”

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
05-27-2015, 01:40 PM

Clever creature that he was. The female would close her eyes as he answered her simply with a “yes”. To say that he hadn’t eleborated could mean that both answers were yes. So he was staying in the north because he fancied the frozen lands and, on top of that, there was someone there who had caught his attention. But who might have caught the attention of such a man, she had to wonder? She would breathe in, opening both eyes, and grin once more. Alright, so that was round one, and she had to give him points.

“Alright, fair is fair. You win this round, Vrel. Now I’m off to hide.” The female would wait just a moment, give him time to close his eyes, before she would scurry off deeper into the cave system. Not that was too much for a woman her size to hide behind. Finding an open cavern she would settle down behind a rock, tail purposely laying out. Let’s see if he noticed she was purposely trying to be found.

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
05-28-2015, 02:29 PM
Vrel

The female would grin at him and reply to his simple one word reply, he won the round. Vrel wasn’t aware that this game had a point system, he would turn around as Sunniva went to go hide. He would wait for about a minute before setting off to look for her, he put his nose to the ground to follow the scent trail that she would have left. He would follow the trail to a rock with a grey tail sticking out of it, he would gently place his left paw on the tail. “You do know how to play this game right?” he would say this questioningly, why would she leave her tail out when the purpose of this game was to not be found. “Truth or dare?” he would ask hoping to just get this game over with.

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2015, 03:47 PM

Sunniva would chuckle as he set his paw upon her tail, raising her head to look at him. “Of course I do. I just so happen to be a rather big wolf you know.” A little white lie, but hey, nothing that would wound him. The female would sit up and let her gaze settle upon him, pondering what the answer to the question she was waiting to come would be. Finally he would ask it, and Sunniva would answer with a mischievous glint in her eyes. “I think that I’ll take a dare.” She would smirk, wondering what he might come up with for her to try.