ardent

I Didn't Know What To Get You, So I Got You This Box

Hakku

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2015, 02:53 PM
Well... that had been an interesting trip. Meeting that other girl had left Hakku with something to think about, and, on top of that, he had also got a gift for his sister. So it wasn't the most flashy thing in the world, but it was neat. It was some sort of box, and the parts that were not rusted over had a blue-ish shine to them. Even if she ended up not liking it, well, he certainly liked it! He would set the box down, letting out a little huff. Boy did the weird rusty parts taste nasty though. He had felt sick carrying it around a couple times, but did that stop him? NOPE!

But where in the world was Limno anyway? He had searched that south area, but that wasn't the right area. Feeling a little discouraged the young man would look this way and that, scenting the air. Hmm... he couldn't smell her on the breeze. It was a pain... something he worried about. His tail would fall, but he would still try and smile. Perhaps soon he would find her? Maybe if he just called...

So Hakku would raise his head to the sky and howl for his sister. You out thereeee?

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
04-02-2015, 07:03 AM
AND I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU.
Limno had been fairly distracted because of a number of reasons. Her pack was busy, it seemed they had been lacking in activity so she had been playing her part in being involved. She wondered what her brother would think of her joining a pack, of her and.... Quelt who she was growing fond of. She even found their sister! Of course she was a lot different from what they probably remembered in their smaller den days with actual parents. After the small play session with Quelt had ended she hopped to the call, she couldn't ignore it even if she tried.

Her tail uncontrollably wagged back and forth, she would jump forward to embrace her brother in a normal manner that she usually did. Almost murdering him with kisses over his cheeks and a grin on her face. She jumped back in a small play bow before raising herself. "Hakku! You won't believe what I've been doing!" she looked at the gift, and tilted her head to the side. "What's this?"

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Hakku

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2015, 04:26 PM
Hakku would let out a laugh as his sister jumped up to him and embraced him in the normal manner. Gosh he loved her energy! She was so fun~ He would wag his tail back and forth as well, ducking his head as she showered him with kisses. "Heyyyyy~" He would greet, a large, goofy grin on his face. His bright orbs would meet her own as she jumped back, dropping first into a play bow before she rose once more. The young man would tilt his head to the side, yet that grin and tail wagging would not fade.

"Oh? What mighty adventures have you been on this time, my dearest sister?" He would inquire. He honestly wasn't sure what trouble she might have gotten into, but, knowing Limno it could be anything and everything. He would let his gaze fall to the present he had gotten her, shuffling his paws in the grass. "Oh uh... you know! It's a present! I thought you might like it!" Hakku would look back to her, dropping into a playbow of his own.

"I dunno...! It looked kind of neat~"