Comfort Zone [Vrel]

Dmitri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-29-2015, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015, 10:27 AM by Dmitri.)

Even with the sweltering heat engulfing the land, the North was able to steadily send a stream of cool air that should be relieving, but all too foreign for the western wolf. He was out of his comfort zone, definitely, and in this wide and long land he was finding that uneasy feeling of solitude that he felt before his pilgrimage out of his home climate.

But the current site before him was worth every bit of it. Never had he seen trees so expansive, or imposing or...powerful. It was like looking at the strength of nature's storms without the threat; and they were suspended there, still and perfect for every forest animal to gaze upon and appreciate for possibly an eternity. Something about these trees felt so strong and secure; it was as if they were holding the sky up for such a meek and little wolf like himself to walk safely under. Dmitri wandered through the land with his head up incuriosity, inspecting a rather twisted tree that seemed to disappear into nowhere. In his awe, he wasn't too captured to keep an alert on wolves who may be approaching, and was able to detect a scent of one joining him thanks to the wind that wove between the trees. Maybe it was apologizing for its uncomfortable energy it gave him before? Dmitri spoke to the wolf, but he seemed almost to be speaking to the tree. "Who wouldn't love to be the squirrel that gets to live atop this tree?"

{"With hope in my voice."/'And despair on my mind.'}
Code by Andy

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
03-30-2015, 06:17 PM
Vrel walked into the clearing, his eyes immediately locked onto the other male other wolves weren't normally in the places that he went. He wasn't exactly sure what to do, he approached the wolf from behind. He didn't know why the wolf was facing one of the redwoods as he hadn't heard him speaking, 'Are you nuts? You're staring at a tree.' he thought. He considered startling the wolf but decided that wouldn't be in his best interest. He sat down and decided to wait until the other wolf noticed he was there. Maybe he would end up startling the older man anyways.
[Image: uizVOfV.png]
[Image: vrel_by_reflectedmemories-d8klbte.png][Image: I1DXszi.png]

Dmitri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-01-2015, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2015, 08:38 AM by Dmitri.)

The wolf sat away from him, weary for whatever reason. Of Dmitri? Well, he was flattered. He never considered himself imposing; even the coyotes welcomed him as their own. But this wolf was making him reconsider. Or maybe this was a hostile area? Only one way to find out.

"What are you sitting behind me for? Come join beside me; wolves are equal before first impressions in my eyes. I won't bite if you don't." The younger didn't seem to respond to his inquiry. Maybe he was poor of hearing. Maybe the blinding sand and the arid, nose drying heat of the west meant that Dmitri axcelled at hearing in comparison. The only way to find out was to talk and see. "I must be looking silly to you, but when you live in a place where a tree's trunk is no thicker than your tail, this kind of thing is impossible in your eyes..."

Code by Andy

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
04-05-2015, 06:41 PM
At the wolf's words Vrel was interested, there was such a place where trees were tail width? 'That place must be a desert if its trees are so thin.' The wolf was confused, if there really was a place where trees were so thin why would you not destroy them, sov they didn't infect the bigger trees. Vrel stood up and moved to walk around the other wolf so he would be facing him. He planted his butt down beside the tree so it would be on his left. He stared at the other wolf with curiosity and a tilted head, he appeared as if he had eaten some old rotting meat that had befuddled his mind. He sat there with a look on his face as if to say 'you're strange.'

OOC:for all intensive purposes vrel appears drunk in this post

Dmitri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-07-2015, 10:29 AM

The mysterious new wolf was definitely a younger one. He shuffled in front of him rather sluggishly without a word. The look he gave him reflected interest, curiosity, and confusion, but there was something else in it too...something was a little off.

"Hey, friend. You are looking a little down. You aren't sick are you?" Dmitri rose to his feet, now alert to the situation. This could be dangerous...at the same time, the younger seemed docile. He didn't think he had to worry about him attacking, but whatever he had, it could be contagious...Dmitri gave him a quick sniff however, and found a concentrated rot smell coming off of his breath. Did he eat something rotten? Was he poisoned? Dmitri should get the hell out of here but...he was so young. And the first wolf he had ran into at this part of the woods. "Lets go find you some fresh water to drink. Maybe some grass to chew..." remaining cautious, he carfully turned so that he was facing the same direction as the wolf and began to walk back. Dmitri was sure he saw a stream not too far away. "My name is Dmitri, by the way. Whats yours?"

Code by Andy

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
04-10-2015, 03:32 PM
Vrel shook his head violently, strong enough to at least bruise a wolf if he knocked into them. He did this to snap out of his trance, he was still a bit speechless though. In an attempt to regain some form of composure he stood up and spoke “There is no need to help me, the name is Vrel.” He spoke in a prideful voice but there was a hint of dominance in it as well. Somewhere in Vrel’s mind a small reminder of his time in a pack remained, it said that it wasn’t his place to try and dominate over somebody older than him but he pushed it to the side. He would do what he wanted to on his own terms.