ardent

Sky Is Over

Theisinova

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2015, 07:05 PM
Are You At War With Land And All Of It's Creatures?

The female had left the North behind, sourly disappointed. What a waste! The lady Odette and her pack had been nothing but a bust. A shame, really. She would push that thought to the back of her mind, however, focusing instead of marching on in search of pack number two to try. She wanted a place she grow, and feel unity. But... perhaps Glaciem had not been formed enough. Perhaps there was yet something it lacked that the femme still wanted. Could it be purpose? Power? Both?

The she wolf would breathe out, her gaze taking in the look of the dead forest around her. There were stale scents here... had a pack fallen here as well? What a pity! Almost with a huff the half-blind girl would shake her head and shift her direction, heading unknowingly in the direction of the pack Imperium. It would take her some time yet to come across the borders. She was focused on one thing -- finding out where she belonged in this world. Regardless of what path it was she so happened to shape.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
03-30-2015, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2015, 08:31 PM by Kreft.)
Kreft stumbled into the clearing shaking his left hind leg free of some clingy plants, he growled at the plants as he shook his leg free. He spotted a young female and examined her from afar, she was shorter than him by about 6 inches and had a light grey fur with some cream and white thrown in the mix. What was she doing out here? Kreft had a soft spot for pups even if he didn't want to admit it, although this wolf didn't count as an official pup she was still not yet an adult. He decided he approach the female and would speak to her saying, "Hi, who are you?"
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Theisinova

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2015, 11:04 PM
Though Theisinova had wandered into this forest alone it seemed that fate would not have her stay that way. Before long another would approach and the female would shift her gaze upon him. It was an earthern colored male, marked with splotches of ebony upon his coat, that had caught her attention. Her single good eye would meet with yellow orbs, and she would consider what to regard him as. A stranger always had the potential to be a friend or foe. Considering the greeting she received she had no reason to be aggressive, nor consider him as a threat. Theisinova would offer a small smile.

"Greetings." The fact that he openly asked for her name was a tad strange, though weirder things had happened. Still, if it was the potential to make an ally, or maybe even a friendly rival, why not take that chance? "The name is Theisinova Cathal. You are?" She would inquire, brow of her blind eye lifting. He was not a face who looked remotely familiar, nor bore an appearance she had heard of. "...and, if I might be so bold, what brings you this far South?"

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-18-2015, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015, 10:51 AM by Kreft.)
The small girl would smile at him and give him a name, Theisinova, it was long name but nice. She would ask him what he was doing here in the south, he wasn’t sure he actually wasn’t sure why he went anywhere. It always seemed to be the path that brought him places and not his own doings, Kreft believed that there was a never ending path that led every wolf along the way to their separate destinies, colliding every once in a while. Only how they handled them, that was their choice. Kreft would consider giving the girl his name, she seemed trustworthy and seeing as he already knew hers it would be best if he returned the favor. “Kreft” he would pause “As for what brought me here, it always seems to be that blasted path.”
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Theisinova

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2015, 04:37 PM
The young man would give an answer. His name was Kreft, as for what brought him here, well, that was a little more vague. She would give a small smile to the young man, her gaze shifting to the area around them. The forest was so lifeless... the paths around them so bland. So cold... yet... there was a sense of something else here too. A lingering presence if you will. The female would adjust her gaze back to him, and she would frown some. "It's such a shame that the path can't be more clear, aye?" Theisinova would adjust her stance, letting her gaze trail back to him. "So I guess the question is now, where might you be going? You seem like a rather... intriguing fellow." She would smile. "Forgive me if I pry, my dear, but I'm just curious. I'm trying to discover the right path to follow now you see. A path that... suits me."