Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-31-2015, 09:22 PM

Delicate paws carried the girl into the pure water of the stream, sun light dappled her starry coat as she played in the water. An amused smile danced over her features as she leaned down to splash in the water with her muzzle. She'd bring her head up quickly and lifting her legs high as she pranced through the stream. She'd parade around with her banner waving high in the air, the young girl believing very much that the water was the most amusing substance on earth. She'd giggle as she sent a good wave flying up one of the trees and with a satisfied sigh she would sink into the water. Her chest would touch the bottom of the stream as the girl splashed playfully with her extended paws. It was too bad Mithras and Caia weren't here to play with her, but it was okay. She could make fun by herself well enough.

""  

Laufey

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
04-02-2015, 07:01 PM

Sound asleep, Laufey lay stretched out among the weeds that grew along the bank of the stream. He was oblivious to the merriment of the young fae; his sleep deep and eventful. Occasionally his tail would twitch and his eyes would flutter, but for the most part, he was still. Usually a loud sleeper, the young raider was uncharacteristically silent. He didn't quite blend into his surroundings, but it wouldn't be hard to miss his still form behind the tall plants.

The exuberant splashing of the fae sent water in random directions and whether it was by some comical cosmic intervention or plain old luck, several drops managed to fly between the weed and land across the brute's face. With a start and a bewildered snort, Laufey sat up quickly to stare bleary-eyed at the girl. He blinked, his eyes adjusting to the sharp lighting, and then blinked again when he registered the wild coloration of the fae. Not quite trusting his eyes he blinked once more.

...was he still dreaming or was that girl...blue?

"Speaking" ”Thinking

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-06-2015, 03:06 PM

Of course Faria would not notice the man sleeping on the bank quite near to her, she had tunnel vision at times and could hardly be called the most aware of her surroundings. She was a confident little sprite and would barely blink at the potential danger that could fall upon her at any moment. Maybe it was because she was young, or maybe she was too confident in the prowess of Mithras and Caia. Either way, she hardly paid any attention and would splash and play to her heart's content. Her starry banner would play behind her eagerly as her dark paws pranced in the current of the water.

Somehow though the girl would heard the sudden awakening of the wolf within the grasses. Her galactic form would twist to face the stranger. Like many of the wolves she'd met here he would stare at her quite unabashedly, not that she would have wanted it any other way. Faria enjoyed, probably a bit to much, the stares of those she had not yet met. "Hello!" She'd greet with a quick nod of her head, her features bright as she watched him curiously. "I"m sorry I woke you up," she'd realized that her splashing had been the cause of shortness in his nap.

""  

Laufey

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
04-06-2015, 07:37 PM

He continued to blink and stare blearily for several more heartbeats. She did appear to be real, but just to be sure, the brute lifted a forepaw and dug the nails of it into the skin between his toes on his opposing forepaw. He never once broke eye contact for fear she'd vanish, and then the dull pain his nails created assured him what he was seeing was indeed real. Huh. She was so...chipper. A small part of him was suspicious; did the Finnvis have any legends regarding super pretty wolves? Like...lure-you-in and-kill-you legends? Should he be worried he was dealing with some kind of trickster?

"Hello..." he ventured back cautiously, "And um, it's okay." Laufey glanced up at the sun and then looked back down at the girl and shrugged. "It's about time I got up anyway." Seriously though. She was playing in the water and was undeniably pretty...what if she really was some kind of water spirit? Should he be afraid? Should he catch her and take her to Katja or Kaprasius?

He realized he was staring again. "Oh! I'm sorry, I'm uh, I'm Laufey."

"Speaking" "Thinking"

This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-06-2015, 08:01 PM

His eyes wouldn't leave her form and the girl became absolutely delighted at the fact. Had she been older and a lot more experienced she might have known how to show it off better, but she hadn't quite filled out into her future womanly figure and had no idea how to seduce anyone. Not that a girl like her would have much trouble. While she might have been flattered at his thoughts of her being some water spirit she was in fact completely wolf. He would offer back a hesitant greeting, was he afraid of her? This giant of a wolf wary of her? That was new, though she knew she would much rather be adored than feared. Though he would wave off her apology easy enough, and he hadn't let his eyes leave her yet. Now it was his turn to apologize, not that she was going to accept it. She'd smile brightly, "You can stare if you want," She still hadn't moved any closer, but her swaying tail would make her ease apparent. "I"m Faria, do you live here?" She had to ask everyone about their home didn't she?

""  

Laufey

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
04-06-2015, 08:37 PM

She gave him permission to stare and his suspicion grew. Was that something a trickster would say to lure him in, to trap him? He found himself staring again and made a note to blink more often. Faria, huh? That was a pretty name. Kinda sounded like a faery's name or rather, what he thought a faery might be named. He was definitely going to have to ask Katja about this one.

"Nah," he said with another shrug. "I don't really stay in one place. And this is my first time here." But was it hers? "How about you? Do you...live here?" By 'here' he meant here as in, you know, in this water, and it didn't occur to him that he might be misunderstood.

Okay, he was just going to have to ask. What could it hurt, right? "Are you...some kind of water spirit?" More importantly, do you lure wolves to their death?

"Speaking" "Thinking"

This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.

Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-07-2015, 10:44 AM

Had she any idea of the thoughts he was having the girl might have thought herself a water spirit. Waking him with water, her name, wanting him to stare at her. Yup she was totally a siren. Her brilliant tail would continue to shift behind her as he shrugged, no this was not his home and he didn't really stay in one place. It sounded a lot like her and her siblings. He would easily switch the question back to her, "I don't. This is my first time here as well." That might have been enough to soothe his worries about her potential other worldly qualities. Though he would still continue on and ask, and Ria wouldn't help but to giggle. "No! But my friend Mithras does call me pixie," it was a rather accurate nick name. "Are you some sort of grass spirit?" She'd ask back curiously, having no idea why he might have asked her that himself.

""  

Laufey

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
04-08-2015, 08:53 PM

His brow furrowed at her question. Him, a spirit? He snorted a chuckle and then bit back the sound when it occurred to him that she looked kind of serious about it. She wasn't joking, was she? Well, that was just silly. He was boring looking. His coloring was dull and he looked like any number of dudes who currently wandered around Alacritia. This girl though? She was unreal looking, ethereal and mysterious. "I'm afraid not."

Alright, so if she wasn't some kind of mystical creature and she was just a wolf, where on earth did her coloring come from? She wasn't the first unusually colored wolf he'd seen, but she was definitely the most wildly colored. Laufey frowned. He was being kind of ridiculous, wasn't he? "I'm sorry," he finally admitted, "You're just so..." The brute paused, then groused, "I just woke up, I'm not thinking straight."

"Speaking" "Thinking"