Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-01-2015, 07:13 AM

ooc: Cypress as Arian's mate will now be allowed to enter any of her threads private or not will put a note in her siggie later, but it's optional that he be in this one. Arian is asking her mommy if she can go claim glaciem to give it a more stable leader and then come back home! Since she feels she failed with her past pack.

Arian felt like she was going to pace out of her pelt. She was anxious since she heard the news about Glaciem's disbandment. It made her think of how she failed to find the last pack a good leader. She wasn't entirely inclined to lead but she wished to give the pack a second chance. She considered it part of her therapy, she wanted to set something right on how she had failed it last time. If her mother refused there was no harm in that either, but it was something she was determined to do and return home safely maybe even a little better than she had before.

She raised her head in a call for her mother, bright crystal eyes at the moment looked perfectly fine. Her tail wiggled back and forth when thoughts of Cypress crossed her mind. She wondered if he'd be okay with this, Arian wasn't staying permanently after all. She would be back, so he didn't have to follow her unless her mother wanted someone to sort of protect her. It made her shiver slightly.

"Talk" "You" Think

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2015, 01:49 PM
When Arian's call rose in the air Cypress would pause what he had been doing. Hunting a snack for his beloved had been at the forefront of his mind until her call. It had him wondering, in all honesty. He would frown, head tilting to the side some. The call had sounded important, and Arian a tad stressed. Something was on her mind, and the young man felt horrid that he hadn't been there to comfort her the moment the thoughts began. Abandoning the prey he had been searching for at the moment he would instead head off to seek her out.

Cy would come closer to her, ever so gently giving a nudge to her cheek. His bicolored eyes shown with concern, head tilting to the side. "What is on your mind love?" Cypress would ask, concern in his voice. His ears would give a small flick. "Is there something I can do?" Sure she had called for Pip, but if there was something he could do then he would do it no questions asked.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-06-2015, 09:51 AM
Her daughter's call was significantly more anxious than she would've liked. Concerned, and a bit confused, she would slip from the darkness of her den where she'd been resting and move with fervor toward the call. The slight worry painted itself across her features as she moved across the claimed lands of Fiori toward where Arian stood. Only when she drew closer did she realize that Cypress stood at her side, looking nearly as unnerved as she felt.

"Arian?" she'd greet her, trying to keep her voice from echoing some of the slight confusion she felt. A smile would be offered, both to Arian and Cypress in turn, as she examined them both. "Is everything okay here?" Epiphron would fall silent as she reclined to her haunches, sitting and waiting patiently.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Arian would embrace cypress for a moment. About tell him her plans but her mother was already here. Her tail gave a nervous wag and her heart constricted a little at the thought. Perhaps she shouldn't do it, but her mind was made up. She puffed out her chest for a moment, she would always feel like this but she sure as hell would try to grasp her own happiness after thinking about it so harshly. She moved forward and gave her mother a consoling lick on the cheek. Sitting closer towards her. "Glaciem has been disbanded. " she started. Sparkling blue eyes shining with a sense of purpose.

"I want to take it. The pack I received originally was one of isardis kingdoms. This time though I want to do it right. I may not be the strongest of wolves, but I sure as hell can try." She huffed a little. Turning her head to cypress. "If im allowed. I want cypress to come too." Though her attention locked on her mother again. "Im determined to do this mother, I believe it can help my condition and my self esteem. It might seem like im pushing myself but I really want this." She let her muscles tense a little.
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-13-2015, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2015, 11:40 AM by Epiphron.)
Epiphron had little to no idea what to expect from her daughter. As she began to recover from the trauma she had endured, she seemed to be more apt at surprising her.. first, with her announcement that she and Cypress were mates, and now whatever she might tell her now. Curious, she regarded her, though her gaze was warm despite the worry that brimmed in her sapphire orbs.

Arian, though seemingly hesitant, began to speak up, stating that a pack had been disbanded. The mention of Isardis made her fur bristle, though she knew he was likely unrelated to this pack, though she'd listen calmly. Her daughter wanted to take the pack as her own. "I see," she'd muse aloud, humming softly to herself as she gazed from Arian to Cypress. "I'll be honest with you: I don't love the idea," she started, carefully, though her voice didn't betray how truly worried she felt at the idea. "But I will not stop you. I will be more comfortable if Cypress goes with you," she stated firmly. He seemed as honorable as anyone else she might think would go with Arian, and she watched her carefully as she considered it. "You are both free from Fiori, but you can always consider this pack your home if you wish to return," she'd say finally, a bit sadly, though she would not keep her daughter her -- she had never kept her children from going off on their own, even when they'd been too young and inexperienced. "But I expect you will visit me soon and let me know how things are going?" Her expression shifted slightly, a smile taking over as she leaned to nudge her gently.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-13-2015, 06:36 PM

Arian would listen carefully to her mother, ears swiveling at the words. Though she shifted a little down when her mother opposed for a moment, not entirely opposed but the worry she understood. If it was one of her own damaged children going to do something like this, anyone in their right mind would be at least a tiny bit worried. Her head nodded a little, as her mother finished she smiled and stepped forward to brush her head underneath her mothers chin. Despite being taller, she managed. "I would be upset all the more if you weren't worried about me mother." she whispered slightly. After touching both Cypress and her mother, she was only getting more and more back into the swing of things. Besides, the warmth of their bodies only reminded her that she was alive. When last season, she was even debating herself if she should have been alive.

"I would never just cut you out of my life. I'll make sure this pack is strong, and I hope to make you proud." She hopped back a little, wagging her tail behind her. Bright eyes looking cooly confident, she was damaged yes, maybe a little less than broken. However now she was determined, she and her mate would do just fine. Of course Arian would have to relearn how to fight with only three legs, but if her real birth mother did it she was sure she could do it as well.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.